New TV show on inspirational stories of women

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Pooja Goar Make her entry in upcoming show  in Life OKπŸ˜ƒ

New TV show on inspirational stories of women

A new TV show titled 'Mujhe Pankh De Do' will narrate real life inspirational stories of women who battled against all odds to realize their dreams and make a name for themselves.

Thursday, October 17, 2013 | 6:44:05 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |   1 Comments  |  1492 Views

A new TV show titled 'Mujhe Pankh De Do' will narrate real life inspirational stories of women who battled against all odds to realize their dreams and make a name for themselves.

'Mujhe Pankh De Do' will start from Sunday onLife OK. Actress Sakshi Tanwar will host it.

"The initiative stands for empowerment of women so that they can take charge of their destinies and follow their dreams. As the anchor, I will showcase the stories of these women who made a difference. I am extremely proud to be associated with the project," Sakshi said in a statement.

'Mujhe Pankh De Do' is an advertising funded programme by Stay free and Sakshi is the brand ambassador of Stay free Women for Change.

The seven-episode series will trace the journey of successful women like professional Indian shooter Anjali Bhagwat, producer Ekta Kapoor, Indian-American astronaut Kalpana Chawla, Chhavi Rajawat, sarpanch of village Soda near Jaipur in Rajasthan.

Small screen actress Pooja Gor, best known for her serial 'Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya', has been roped in to play Ekta.

Thanks for sharing dear πŸ˜Š
TFS...
so finally PG s playing soap queen Ekta Kapoor...
hope Ekta cast PG & AB in her next big project as lead...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ekta-AB-PG 3 r deadly combination...⭐️
Originally posted by meanreds

thanks deepali

So back with the old one? nice πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for sharing deepali.
Thanks deepali..promo looks good.looking forward..
Originally posted by Anondo.R

So back with the old one? nice πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for sharing deepali.

yah yah!! it's the old new me... or is the new old meπŸ˜•... or is it the old old meπŸ˜•... oh well... still old and still crazy me.πŸ€ͺ

feeling better beta?
Edited by meanreds - 10 years ago
Originally posted by meanreds

yah yah!! it's the old new me... or is the new old meπŸ˜•... or is it the old old meπŸ˜•... oh well... still old and still crazy me.πŸ€ͺ

feeling better beta?

Whatever πŸ˜† Yes Apa. feeling much Better now πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Whatever πŸ˜† Yes Apa. feeling much Better now πŸ˜ƒ

Glad to hear it.