Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

paljay

IF-Rockerz

paljay

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Why did they showed Lajjo so immature today, she is an intelligent girl then why did they made her look so stupid today.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bintus02TaareyliciousSS83Parm.adeeti10VindhyaMounikanajialuv88Marvel-freakbewakoofLadkiBlue_Scrubs-.serendipity.-_innocent_.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why cvs why" in Gustakh Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I don't understand why dey make her do that. Seriously! I guess they trying to show she is a total village Bella. Aldoe I doubt even girls from da village act like dis.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.bewakoofLadkipaljay

bewakoofLadki

IF-Rockerz

bewakoofLadki

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
LOL i just watched d epi n came to make a post abt it...

i wasnt excited abt todays episode as some of dem wer...because maybe just i was having a gut feeling dats its going to b a big flop...

i dont know y cvs have to make all d village girls look dumb...

so wat was all d hyped abt laajo nikhil going to d party?
they dint even had an eye lock nor did he compliment her...
i along wit nikhil was feeling embarrsed...wit d way laajo was behaving

not all village girls r dumb...

total dissapointmnt...

Sleepy Ouch

in my village wen der is a get together party held by high class ppl ..girls of d village..ol talk in english...they see n they copy others n starts learning by just watching dem...v should c n learn...wat laajo did was very sad n embarrsing..

i totally felt for nikhil Cry Dead

Edited by massu91 - 17 October 2013 at 9:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bintus02Parm.sayali_d23paljay.Nafisa.

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
It was an extremely disapointing episode! Even the dance sequence! In fact from the beginning the direction was completely off, and then we had Laajo being portrayed as an illiterate and retarded individual ! Like you said, Laajo is indeed an intelligent girl with what has been portrayed of her in the village but right now no comments!
Nikhil even told her she was embarassing him with her behaviour but she overlooks that and indeed blabbers to herself, of well you should not have brought me to the party! :S

Also cvs lost another opportunity for a sweet moment between Laajo and Nikhil, we didnt see his reaction to her new lookOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bintus02Parm.bewakoofLadkipaljayBlue_Scrubs.Nafisa.

Blue_Scrubs

IF-Rockerz

Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
very disappointed with laajo's behaviour...thought tho she may not be familiar with urban parties but she would be smart enough not to overreact at every little thing...but alas!!

Parm.paljay.Nafisa.

paljay

IF-Rockerz

paljay

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

It was an extremely disapointing episode! Even the dance sequence! In fact from the beginning the direction was completely off, and then we had Laajo being portrayed as an illiterate and retarded individual ! Like you said, Laajo is indeed an intelligent girl with what has been portrayed of her in the village but right now no comments!
Nikhil even told her she was embarassing him with her behaviour but she overlooks that and indeed blabbers to herself, of well you should not have brought me to the party! :S

Also cvs lost another opportunity for a sweet moment between Laajo and Nikhil, we didnt see his reaction to her new lookOuch

And if we tell a child to sit in one place, they will obey it but there to they showed Lajjo not listening to Nikhil. 

As you said they did not show any reaction by Nikhil, they could have done better job today by showing Lajjo very understanding.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bintus02Parm.sayali_d23bewakoofLadki.Nafisa.

paljay

IF-Rockerz

paljay

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheila1990

I don't understand why dey make her do that. Seriously! I guess they trying to show she is a total village Bella. Aldoe I doubt even girls from da village act like dis.

You are right, village girl will not act like this and Lajjo was living in that house so many days at least she could learnt some manners, cvs did a bad job today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bintus02Parm.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Everything wrong that could go wrong went wrong, really even the shoe also broke, iiissh, staring is fine villagers do stare a lot but the pointing, touching the disco tech, sticking her hand out, hugging people and kissing them, talking loudly, spitting out food, the dance was terrible she imagined them dancing in the dance at home didn't she allow him to touch her waist now at the party she is taking off his hand, when he told her when I do something just do the same and follow my lead but she was unable to follow those simple instructions, a very long list of things that she shouldn't have done. 
I think the point the CV's were making today is to show what she is presently and later when she becomes educated in town life or their social circle she will be a completely different Laajo and we will see the difference, they can only show that difference if they show her at her worst today, so we can appreciate the changes later. 

Parm.paljayBlue_Scrubs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.