ll Angel Eyed Aditya Srivastav's 38th FC ll

Posted: 10 years ago

38TH FAN CLUB OF

Edited by Raaz_sweet - 10 years ago

Aditya Srivastava needs no introduction to the loyal viewers of CID as he is known as Senior Inspector Abhijeet to them from 1999. He is an extraordinary persona with an inborn talent to do any role without flaws. Anybody who falls for this extremely suave looking, handsome young man is something that wont surprise anyone. This FC is exclusively meant for the die hard fans of the greatest and dearest Aditya Sir!

Professional life 
Starting with amateur theatre in Allahabad, Aditya moved to Delhi in 1989 to work with the Sri Ram Centre for Performing Arts. Mumbai was the next destination for this talented actor in 1995 where he made his film debut with Shekhar Kapur's Bandit Queen. He was seen in all the 3 Suspense/Super Natural type serials that came on the 3 major channels - Saturday Suspense/Thriller at 10 (Zee)[ The title was called 6 1/2 because the 7th lookalike was a child, hence called half], Aahat (Sony) and Star Bestseller (Star)[ The First episode called "THE END" of Star Bestseller was featuring him]. He was seen in a serial called '9 Malabar Hill' (on Zee TV) along with Renuka Shahane. He played the role of a fisherman (wearing triangular lungi and stuff).
 "Initially I did voice-overs for ads and promos. I had to choose television over theatre. I had to survive. That's why I did serials such as Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti, 9 Malabar Hill, Naya Daur, Saturday Suspense and Rishtey among others," says Aditya.

Aditya soon graduated to doing films such as Satya and Dil Se.

"I took a break from television in 1997 to do films. My film Matrubhoomi with Manish Jha was well received in the festival circuit," says Aditya, adding, "But it was only after my role as a police inspector in Satya that I started getting film offers." But Aditya refused the several offers to play cop as he did not want to get stereotyped and decided to wait.

Meanwhile, he shifted his focus to television once more. After a couple of episodes in BP Singh's Aahat, he was offered the role of a CID officer Abhijeet in the serial CID. "I joined the CID team in 1999 as second-in-command to Shivaji Satam." says Aditya.

Aditya srivastava apart from CID has worked on big screen & small screen too...This Vibrant Personality has had a very vibrant Career also !!!

As Sr. Inspector Abhijeet in CID 

Aditya Srivastava as Sr. Insp Abhijeet has been integral part of CID since its initial days...  originally HEjoined the team as an Inspector. HE lostHISmemory during a case which was aired during 1998 .. Even thoughHISmemory keeps testing HIM in many cases, HIS sitll considered to be one of the best, intelligent and honest officers of CID . HE is also the best shooter  in CID and can shoot with his eyes closed - by only hearing the sound.

TV Serials 

CID
Rishtey - Highway
Star Best Sellers
Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho sakti
9 Malabar Hill
Naya Daur
Saturday Suspense - paheli
Raat Hone Ko Hai
Byomkesh Bakshi - Kahen Kavi Kalidas

Movies 

Hindi  

Bandit Queen (1996)
Hazaar Chaurasi Ki Maa (1998)
Dil Se... (1998)
Satya (1998)
Dil Pe Mat Le Yaar (2000)
Saathiya (2002)
Mudda(2003)
Ek Hasina Thi (2004)
Lakshya (2004)
Deewaar (2004)
Matrubhoomi (2005)
Dansh (2005)
Darwaza Bandh Rakho (2006)
Dil Se Pooch... Kidhar Jaana Hai (2006)
Black Friday (2007)
Gulaal (2009)
Mohandas (2009)
Kaalo (2010) 
Raakh (2010) (Post-Production) 
Paanch (Stuck/On Hold)
Let's Kill Veerappan (Stuck/On Hold)

Tamil  

Alwaar

Nalai

Interviews 

Sahara Samay Interview of Aditya Sir

Interview Of Aditya Sir on India FM

"The kind of personality I have, if I am there in a lead role, a film cannot be 100% mainstream"  Aditya Srivastava 

By Joginder Tuteja, December 8, 2006 - 06:51 IST

In an age of popular films coming week after week and breaking the record of the last blockbuster in the way, there comes a small film like Dil Se Pooch,Kidhar Jaana Hai that takes an offbeat approach and narrates the tale of a couple that got separated post infamous Mumbai riots and met again in diverse circumstances. We get into an exclusive conversation with the male lead of the film, Aditya Srivastava, who has shown his mettle as a character actor in films like Bandit Queen, Dil Se, Satya, Ek Haseena Thi,Matrubhoomi and Dansh in the past.

You seemed to have a great start with films like 
Bandit Queen [1996], Dil Se [1998] and Satya [1998]. Why have you been not so high profile on the big screen even after being there for more than a decade? 
Well, I mainly look for interesting roles and interesting scripts. This is why I was there in films like Ek Haseena Thi,Deewar and most recently Dansh but then yes, they have been far and few. A lot of my time goes in my serial CID on television and hence until and unless I get to play a very special character, I do not really crave to be there on the big screen. 

So is your character that special in Dil Se Pooch & Kidhar Jaana Hai
Yes, thats true. The film has a backdrop of Mumbai riots and revolves around the characters played by me and Vani Tripathi. Both of us play husband and wife who get separated after the riots. What happens when we meet after years forms the crux of the situation. The irony is that while I am a cop, my wife is now a prostitute. How both of us decide to be together while being scared about the society and the fight that begins henceforth is the underlining drama in the film. 

Sounds rather interesting.
Yes, it is! Because while so many stories are told about people who died or got injured in the riots, there are so many terrible stories about people who were indirectly affected by these riots. 
Dil Se Pooch  narrates the tale about two such people. 

But dont you think that a film with a subject like this needs to be promoted well for its target audience?

Yes, but then I may rather not comment on the films publicity. If my producers feel that they can get the movie in theatres after a 2 week promotion then they have their reason about doing so. I am not really getting into the whys here and would just want the film to do well whenever it releases!

Whats the relevance of the films title considering the subject of the film sounds dark? 
The idea is simple. Whenever you are on a crossroad, always listen to your heart. That's because the voice that comes from inside is never wrong. It never lies and always guides you well. This is what happens to the main characters in the film. When they are in crisis, they listen to the heart since it dictates what is right and wrong. 

For the first time in your career, you play a lead role. 
That's right and what an experience it was! In fact I was running away from the role but then it has turned out to be such an enriching experience in the end. Shrirang, the director of the film, had seen 
Satya and as per him, he had written the script keeping me in mind as the central protagonist. He was sure that he wanted to cast me in the role.

Most of your films have breached on being slightly offbeat. Is that intentional?
I won't say that I have a problem doing mainstream cinema. In fact I have been a part of such films like Lakshya or Deewar. But then let me be honest here. The kind of personality I have, if I am there in a lead role, a film cannot be 100% mainstream. It needs to have a subject which is different from what works as popular cinema. I can be cast as a villain in mainstream cinema but certainly not a hero. 

Is that a reason why you played the role of an evil lawyer in Ek Haseena Thi
True, the role was brief but was brought out pretty well. In fact I would also be seen as a villain in 2-3 Tamil films that I am doing. 

And release of Black Friday should be another example of that, is not that so? 
Yes, we all are quite relieved that the film would finally be seeing the light of the day after the Supreme Court judgment. With a Jan/Feb timeframe for the film's release looking probable, Mid-Day [the film's producers] would be devising a publicity strategy for the film and bring it to the audience. 

It could be a turning point in your career? 
Dekhiye aasha to nai hi rehti hai! 
There have been number of films that I have done with acclaimed directors in the past and I really believe that Black Friday by Anurag Kashyap would make its mark too. 

So what next after Dil Se Pooch and Black Friday
There is a film titled 
Raakh which I have done with director Hansal Mehta. It is a film in a complete commercial format with Sohail Khan and Mithun Chakraborty. I play a villain in the film. Beyond that I would be also be doing a film called Mohandas with Mazhar Kamran who is an established cinematographer. And no, before you start wondering, film Mohandas has nothing to do with Gandhi!!

Kaalo Movie Interviews 

Articles & Reviews 

There are numerous reviews & articles on Aditya Srivastav & it is impossible to post all the articles & reviews...so only few reviews with relevant portion posted here...

'The Killer' gang has a breather before the shoot

[Anupreet SandhuPosted: Fri Feb 19 1999 IST]

PANCHKULA, Feb 18: 
Aditya Srivastava and Niki Aneja, would play the lead roles for the first episode of the serial - "The End", which will be shot at Kufri. The two were camping in the township at the residence of a friend on their way for the shoot.
Aditya is the new actor who hit the Silver screen with his role as the first husband of Phoolan in the "Bandit Queen", besides playing the fiery Inspector in "Satya".
Produced by Felix Sequeira and directed by Rajesh Ranasingle, the serial's first episode "The End" revolves around a psychopath woman (Niki), who saves a writer (Aditya) injured in an accident...
Meanwhile, Aditya who has already done roles which demand sheer gravity of performance, considers cinema as the ultimate goal of an actor. Coming from Allahabad, he started off his career with an amateur theatre in Allahabad and later moved on to the Sri Ram Centre at New Delhi where he was spotted by Shekhar Kapoor for his "Bandit Queen". From then on, his journey in films went on. Aditya has also acted in tele-serials like - 9, Malabar Hills and Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti.

An interview of Anurag Kashyap and the making of 'Black Friday'

Anyways, while writing the script few actors i always had in mind..the ones who didn't have to audition..I wanted KK to play Rakesh Maria..Naseeruddin Shah to play Tiger memon and Irrfan to play Badshah Khan..Aditya Srivastava was to play Dangle..Nowazzuddin to play Asgar Mukadam and Pankaj jha to play theba and Dubyendu bhattacharya to play yeda yaqub..Siddhu was the only choice for samra..We got some..others we didn't..Naseer dropped out because he did not want to play a muslim terrorist ..it was a very sensitive time then..Gujrat was burning..and you know how in times like that anybody could have stood up and said anything..Its a funny country..same reason why Irrfan dropped out..Irrfan said he had no issues to play Rakesh Maria..that put us into a sticky situation..the finance was raised by selling these three actors together for the first time..the financiers were pressurising us to interchange the casting of badshah khan and rakesh maria..they also told me i had a KK bias..i tried to show them how KK had a close resemblance to Rakesh Maria..when pressure got too much..i put my foot down..AM stood by me..we got away...Now if not Irrfan then who for Badshah khan..i immediately thought of Aditya Srivastava..but i had to show them why i thought so..i hesitantly requested Aditya to audition for Badshah..he had no problems, and was very sporting..sometimes it gets embarrassing..an actor you have worked with and appreciated twice before, you ask him to audition..he rocked..i knew it..

Aditya Shrivastav's Black Friday

By Surendra Hiwarale [ February 11, 2007 at 11:39 am]

The film started and I was taken into the entire conspiracuy of the bomb blasts. Aditya Srivastav aka Badshah Khan was known to me as we had worked with him in Ek Haseena Thi before. Before that my memories of him were of the straight forward honest cop that he played in RGV's Satya. When I was watching it I was constantly pulled in by his performance. Never ever did I loose a single frame whenever he was on screen. What I had liked about the film was its innocent approach towards justifying what happened. And three cheers to Anurag he managed to achieve it.

Its interval, Aditya Srivastav is no doubt my hero, KK still I do not like. We have chai, cigrettes, samosa's, and go back again. The film begins, Pawan too has had an impact on me and he is consistent even today. Aditya I like much more than yesterday. He rocks; I start to feel after Amitabh Bachchan he is the one who has the caliber when it comes to performing.

I can never be wrong in my judgement. As the film unfolds, I am reminded of the scenes that I know. Aditya Srivastav makes me further respect him as the most convincing Badshah Khan. I love you boss as an actor. Whether, it's his gradual progression when he realizes that he has been cheated by Tiger Memon. Jusy check him out in the scene where Theba (I think) tells him that their passports have been burnt. The fight that ensues there, immediately the next cut is of Aditya standing in the bathroom and guys the way he has performed actually made me feel that, this is how real Badsha Khan must have felt. It's so touching.. the scenes where he is constantly trying to speak with Tiger Memon, where in he keeps asking him to move him from Bombay, and his conctant trips to Rampur to jaipur to tonk to again jaipur to Calcutta are amazingly performed, I just loved the way Anurag has designed his emotional graph, which ultimately leads to his coming back to Rampur Badshah Khans native place. It was so well done. Badshah Khan surrenders, his first meeting with Maria, and him finally trying to turn the state approver just makes you feel bad for not only him but for all the boys who were a part of conspiracy. Aditya's track gets over and so does chapter three.

Off Bollywood - A breed of young actors chooses variety in portfolio over superstardom and money[Track-II Heroes]

Aditya Srivastava: Black Friday, Satya

...And they aren't the only ones on the Bollywood horizon'actors like Ranvir Shorey, Deepak Dobriyal, Prroshant Narayanan, Aditya Srivastava, etc are all bringing fresh vitality, vigour and also money and success to the alternate, small film movement in the country.

"Opportunities for us are increasing," says Aditya Srivastava, seen recently as Badshah Khan, Tiger Memon's henchman on the run in Anurag Kashyap's Black Friday.

Dil Pe Mat Le Yaar! A bittersweet life By Hansal Mehta

...After much hesitation and awkwardness, my worst fears came true. Manoj refused the film. He wanted to be part of a much bigger film. He wanted to support me but in a bigger endeavor. In despair I approached the very gifted and under-rated Aditya Srivastava for Manoj's role. Aditya agreed. The producer backed out...Aditya Srivastava showed no disappointment when I told him that Manoj would be doing the role offered to him. He accepted the role of Tito for a pittance. He even contributed money towards making the film. I think Tito is one of Indian cinema's most memorable characters. It was a great performance by a very magnanimous actor. 

Twelfth year, caught in the same case!
[Smita Roy, TNN Mar 15, 2009, 12.12am IST]

Having done a host of critically acclaimed movies, from Bandit Queen, Dil Se, Ek Hasina Thi, Black Friday, Aditya Srivastav is now excited about Gulaal in which he's seen portraying grey shades.
Besides films, Aditya is a known face on TV. But, incidentally, he has never done any other show apart from CID. "This is the 12th running year and somehow it's more of an emotional bonding I have with the serial now," he says. But why isn't he seen in any other show? "I took up CID because I simply loved the concept of the show. Today, its the only one of its kind crime thriller on TV. Unfortunately, this genre has not been tapped too much on television and the bandwagon runs after saas-bahu sagas or reality shows, either of which I'm not really interested in. If apart from CID there's something that I like, it has to be the movies I do!"
But unlike his counterpart and good friend Kay Kay Menon, who also arose from television, Aditya has not yet received the kind of appreciation and roles that he might deserve. To this, he says, "I'm doing this serial for so many years now, that I feel it would be unfair on my part to leave it just for the sake of films. In the process of trying to juggle both TV and films, it becomes a little difficult as I've dedicated 20 days a month to the show. That leaves me with 10 days for meetings, script readings or shoots for my films. But now slowly I'm doing some time management so I can work more towards films. Hopefully things should happen and by God's grace, I get more and better work."
Few people know that recently he had done a film as a solo hero called Dil Se Pooch Kidhar Jaana Hai, which he modestly confesses didn't work well at the box office and he wasn't surprised, as the marketing was next to negligible. But then he believes, "One should keep trying. I'm trying my best and what happens or what would happen would definitely be for the best. I don't lose heart and by the way there's another movie releasing this year with me as the protagonist. It's a daylight horror and a one of its kind... just like my show!"

Kaalo - Desert Witch Movie Review 

By Pankaj Sabnani, Glamsham Editorial [ December 16, 2010 10:39:43 PM IST ]

Aditya Shrivastav (CID fame) gives an earnest performance. 

Kaalo Movie Review By Taran Adarsh
[Dec16,2010] 

Speaking of performances , Aditya Shrivastav does well.

He was seen in another Rishtey episode named MAA as Rashid Gul.

LIST   OF   DISGUISED   EPISODE   OF   CID

Before joining CID he came in 3 episodes in disguise which mentioned later episodes
1. The Drunkard [mentioned in Stolen Dynamite 1999]
2.Arvind [mentioned it in Sr Ins Abhijeet-2010]
3.The Criminal [mentioned it in AKAKR-VII-2011]

1.Case of Reluctant Killer ( Killer )
2. Case of Missing Father (A Ticket Checker)

3. Case of Helpless Killer (Petrol Pump Man)
4. Case of Highway Robbery ( Asha's Husband Who Go For A Wedding Together )
5.Case of The Undercover Cop ( Drug Dealer )

6.    Case of The Highway Looters ( Truck Driver )
7.    Case of Fifty Thousand Enemies ( A Parlour Man)

8. Case of Multiple Puzzles ( Waiter And A Library Man )
9.Case of 639 Coins (Taxi Driver )
10. Case of Mysterious Matrimonials ( A Bell Boy )

11.Case of Deadly Betryal ( Disguised In Bar)

12.CID Undercover ( A Lawyer , A Delivery Man, Husband Of Muskaan)
13. Return of Dead Man ( Person Looking For Taipan Snake )
14. Poisonous Relationship (A Doctor)
15. Case of Double Identity ( Anshu, A Killer )

16. Case of Deadly Video Game ( Saadhu )
17. Case of Dangerous Lady (A man in a Bar)
18. Revenge of the Criminal ( A Senior CID Officer )

19. Case of Mysterious Daughter ( A Murderer In Jail )

20. Wax Bullet
21. Khooni Piracy Racket ( Pirated DVD Dealer )
22. Khooni Dandiya ( A Gujrathi, Tasha's Husband )
23. Raaz Lapata Kidney Ka ( Meet, Preet's Husband & also Doctor)

24.Khidki Ka Khooni Raaz ( Real Estate Agent Champaklaal)
25. Bank Locker Ka Rahashya( Salesman At The Auction )
26. Khoon Ki Holi ( Sonu, One Of The Dacoits )
27. Khatra Chemical Bomb Ka
28. Abhijit In Coma(A Doctor)
29. Kissa Gumnaam Qatil Ka (Raka, a Gunda)
30. Maut Ki Chalang(Peon on cycle)
31. Aakhri Chunauti Part 1(A Customer who want to buy a ''Desi Pistol")
32. CID Ke Jung Baal Mazdoori Ke Sang(A Supplier of Children for work)
33. AKAKR-1 (A drunkard)

34.Insaaf Ka Khel
35. Raaz Khooni Ke Khoon Ka 
36. Rahshya Qatil Kidnapper Ka
37. Kissa Pagal Aashique Ka 
38. Highway Killers
39. CID Mission Goa II
40. Ganesh Utsav Special
41. Case of Memory Loss
42. Aankhein
43. Khush Aatmahatya

44.Khoon Ka Deewana
45. Dahej Ka Danaav
46. Raaz Wheelchair Ka
47. Mission Shirdi II
48. Maut Ka Bulawa (Electrician)
49. Dulhan Ke Shraap
50. Khooni Drugs
51. Room No 303
52. Bank Locker Ka Raaz
53. Zehreele Fruits
54. Raaz Breaking News Ka

2013 CID Chhote Heroes
55. Khatre Mein Padosi

56. Khatarnak Virus Ka Rahashya
57. Mahabharat II [Arjun]
58. Abhijeet Khatre Mein II [Wardboy]
59. CID Mein Gaddar [Sardarji]
60. Khatre Mein Masoom [South Indian Telephone Repairing Person]
61. The Mouse Trap
62. Forensic Rahasya

In GULAAL 

Aditya Srivastav plays the role of Karan, the illegitimate son of a Rajput king and lives with his sister who is a law student. He is fiercely independent and harbours a deeply felt anger for his father though he maintains a calm outward appearance.

In KAALO 

Aditya Srivastav plays the role of Sameer , a commoner who sets out on a journey back home to his village and ends up protecting a 12 year old girl Shona from a desert witch Kaalo.

In SATYA

Aditya Shrivastava played the role of Shukla's proteg Inspector Khandilkar who executed Shukla's ideas on the ground, and later avenged his murder by killing Satya. He also provides the voice over at various points in the film, including the beginning.

In BANDIT QUEEN 

Aditya Shrivastava played the role of Puttilal , the child Phoolan's ruthless husband who has no qualms in abusing her... 

In DEEWAR

Aditya Shrivastava played the role of Ejaz a merciless Pakistani Police officer who leaves no stones unturned in making a group of Indian prisoners of war lives hell..

In LAKSHYA 

Aditya Shrivastava played the role of adjutant Pradeep to Amitabh Bacchan's Character of company commander. 

In MUDDA

Aditya Shrivastava played the role of Harpool Singh , a rustic political figure of a village who locks horns with the ruling political head to usurp her.

In EK HASEENA THI

Aditya Shrivastava played the role of Kamlesh Mathur , the manipulative & charlatan solicitor who hoodwinks Urmila's character to confess to a crime . She has not committed so that she becomes the scapegoat & the real culprit goes about scot-free. He is the friend of the culprit played by Saif Ali Khan.

In BLACK FRIDAY

This movie is based on the true story of Bombay bomb blast of 1993. In this movie Aditya Srivastav played the role of Badshah Khan one of the henchmen who had left Bombay and gone into hiding, who was found by the police later on . Tired of being let down by his own people and without a place to hide, Badshah Khan realizes that there is no justification for his acts, and decides to become a police witness.

In MOHANDAS

Aditya Shrivastava played the role of Harshvardhan Soni is a fiery committed lawyer from a small town in India. He is a friend of Mohandas. He took this case of stolen identity to court with the intention of hauling up the usurper.He is a fighter till the end. A desire for justice burns in every human heart and he fully represents that.

Fireworks Website (CID) 
https://www.cid.tv/

Aditya Sir's Information thread on the CID Forum
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1664726 

CID team dedicates 'Thank U Mumbai' Anthem on 26/11

CID Pahuncha Adaalat Serial On Location

CID Team meets Lata Mangeskar : Video

CID VIDEO LINKS

Request CID Episode 2 (You can find almost all the episodes here)

Special Scenes of CID

SetIndia Youtube Links of CID

OTHER SERIALS  

BYOMKESH BAKSHI- Kahin Kavi Kalidas

Naya Daur - Independence Eve 1947

Rishtey- Highway

Alternate Link OF Rishtey- Highway Part 1 : 

Raat Hone Ko Hain - Lifeline
Part 4 : https:// videos.i18.in/video.php?vid=223262

VIDEO LINKS OF MOVIES ACTED BY HIM

MOHANDAS
https://www.sports4links.com/flash.php?stream=Mohandas_clip0 
https://www.sports4links.com/flash.php?stream=Mohandas_clip1
https://www.sports4links.com/flash.php?stream=Mohandas_clip2
https://www.sports4links.com/flash.php?stream=Mohandas_clip3 

SATYA
[Password- visrom]

MESMERISING VOICE OF ADITYA SRIVASTAV IN SATYA
https://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=27842643

MUDDA-THE HIDDEN TRUTH

NALAI TELEGU MOVIE

HAZAR CHAURASI KI MAA
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=woWPfXQu-cc&feature=related

DIL SE

EK HASINA THI
https:// www.video247.tv/mv.php?id=8FDF47VN  

BLACK FRIDAY

KAALO

KAALO - Best Feature Film Winner @ South African HORRORFEST 

[IMG]https://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/p206x206/388995_146628795474158_586654860_n.jpg" />[/IMG]

Abhijeet is the most inspiring cop I have seen on screen. He fought a big personal battle of losing his memory, his own identity, yet made his way back into CID and became second-in-command. How he left his past behind and came into terms with the present is a big inspiration for me. I'll admire Abhijeet forever and ever.

If Abhijeet is Mona lisa, Aditya Srivastav is Leonardo daVinci. The actor whom I first recongised as the guy who gave me Abhijeet. His portayal of Abhijeet inspired me to look out for every other work of his and each of his other works is completely distinct from each other. Having played Abhijeet for almost 13 years now, none of his other roles have traces of Abhijeet and that's the mark of a great actor.  Some of the fans on IF have met him in person and have given me an idea of what he is like in real life and that has increased my fondness for him. 😊

Aditya Sir's is a wonderful actor..Any viewer would definitely be amazed to see the skills he possesses as an actor,which indeed deserves a great praise.👏
Abhijeet's a cop with great valour,wisdom and intelligence.I like a lot the bonding between Abhijeet and Daya...Abhijeet maintains a firm sense of justice and truth.He is a brave,dedicated & intelligent cop,a good human being and a true friend of Sr.Insp  Daya.He has always supported his friend through the tough times!
and thank you  Aditya sir for portraying the role of Sr.Insp.Abhijeet so wonderfully!

First of All Many Many CONGRATULATIONS to FC Members on Our brilliant success on reaching 25th FC in a such a short span of time. Hope we come together everyday to complete many more FC's. I joined over here quite late because i joined IF quite late. As far as i can remember i posted two comments on FC 16th and become regular on FC 17th. Meina yaha ke responsibily leliya kyunki yaha pe kaam fans atte the aur mera ane se phela her FC snails pace pe chaltha tha... 😒. It was great time for me here. I made lots of new Friends over here as well like Shreya who always give midnight appreances kabi time pe nahi atte thi lazy kuri jo theri 😆 Tani... who is a really pleasant girl and she shared the first journey with me in the 17th FC bahut shant aur suljhi hua larki thi mera jokes aur Hindi usko samajh mein nahi atte thi aur abhi bhi kabi samaj nahi atte aur Tanu ka ek cheese famous hai is FC per uska 'Tenku Tenku' 🤣 Neha also joined us on our journey on 17th FC... she has lots of talent with her... She is a great poetess a brilliant artist and very studious now she remains Miss India of FC bari nasseb se chera dekhna ko milta hai uska 😆 bad mein ayye Misha on 18th Fc a very sweet and simple girl jisko mere jokes samaj nahi aate hain 😉Bad mein bahut saare members ayke chalagaye jaise Deba di, Mini, GD, Neeme, RP and Aman di. Abhi abhi humye join kiya hai Roop ne joe meri ane se phela bahut purane member reha chukhi hai... Phela wo gayab hu thi apni studies ke karan lekin ab wo wapas aygae hai and she is a really pleasant girl and she is the same age as me isliya hum dona FC ke sabsi chote lekin bahut samjhdar members hai. 

We have so much laughter and funny moments here. Its pleasure moment when we all gonna to finally celebrate 25 fc of our dearest Adi sir. I m lucky to be part of this celebration kyunki meri karan he tho FC chal raha hai 😉. I was really pleasantly welcomed here in January by Tani and Shreya and from that day on i was very active on FC's i forgot everything else and just kept my focus on FC yahi tha mera mission. I was quite surprised at the rules and regulations that we had to follow when i first arrive and i thought we only suppose to take about Adi sir lekin slowly i changed the rules and now we have fun filled conversations over here. Once again congratulations everyone and we hope that we reach 50th FC by Adi sir's birthday 😛

Bahut ho chuki FC ke baate now let me talk about my dear Adi sir. 

Aditya Shrivastav has a place in my heart as well as in my life. He is the only person on who i have a everlasting crush on I just love him too much. He is the person i care about before my family and friends. Uski ek smile Lakhon mein ek hai, Mein duniya hila sakta hu unki ek jhalak pane keliye, He is the person whose sadness or happiness is equal or more than important for my own sadness or happiness. He is the person whom i could not stop loving that is truly impossible. He is the most precious person for me after my family and friends. He is the sign of perfectionist. My weekend can never be complete without watching CID and i just get a strange feeling in my heart if i miss it and CID adhoori hai Aditya sir ki bina which means if he is not there then no point of watching an episode kyunki case mein wo baat nahi honge. Sabse best part hai unki aur Daya sir's ki friendship and without their dosti I would have never watched CID kyunki wo dona meriliya bahut special hai 😳

It's hard to express what Aditya sir stands for me, but if I could I would say he stands for strength and a great human personality. Aditya sir is an amazing human being and I love him as Abhijeet sir. My weekend can never be complete without watching CID and CID is incomplete without Aditya sir. The best part is his and Daya sir's friendship and without their dosti I would never watch CID.

Aditya Srivastav, the man who inspires me at every breathe. Everyday when I pray to God for my dear ones, your name too comes under that list. You are not just a Star to me... But a gift oF GOD. There has been many instances when you have helped me to smile... Even at the most difficult situations of life. Have always found you bbeside me... The various characters that you play are not just mere characters but individuals who have always left a mark in my life. Thank you Aditya Sir for being the kind of person you already are. Your smile, shy nature, humbleness and tales of friendship bring you to everyone's notice. Stay the same, always. I can never thank God enough for giving me an opportunity to have come across someone  like you.  May you be blessed with the awesome smile forever. We love you Aditya Sir. Thanks for being such an inevitable part of our lives. 

It was somewhat 5 years back when one day while surfing the channels i came across sony...there i saw CID for the first time...before that i didn't knew that sony even do exist...the first person whom glimpse i got was ACP sir...as i had watched him in some movies so i started watching the epi...it was "Yeh Phool Chaman Mein Kaisa Khila"...i was watching it and then abhi❤️ entered after a while...there was no effect on me but as the episode progressed his acting abilities left me impressed👏...i liked the epi so i decided that i should watch the show👍🏼...and from here the journey began😉...i became regular viewer and slowly slowly i was attracted towards abhi❤️...after 1 month the first thing i used to think when the epi's starts was how much abhi will be there?😳...slowly slowly my attraction started becoming my liking and in 2008 i realised that its more than liking😳...i found myself fully affected by the man😳...i realised that i am having a crush on him☺️...and i was laughing on myself as i was only 12 that time😆...but his charm was so much that i wasn't able to keep myself away☺️...and now the condition is this that he is obsession to me😛...my day don't pass by without seeing him on tv😳...whenever i am free or sometimes when i am doing any task he is the one who keeps ruling my thoughts...he have become the air i breath and he is now the most important pillar and the reason for my living...now i can't imagine my world without him...he is the one whom i respect and love the most❤️...my life revolves around him...for me abhi is aditya and aditya is abhi and they both are CID🤗...
Tracing him i reached this site😊...i reached CID forum and then to his profile on IF...then as slowly i progressed with IF i got to know of all the ranking stuff and from then till now i am irritating all with my requests of commenting on his profile to get his rank up😛...i also came across the celebrity fan club section (thanks to zoobi di) and joined kareena's fc...then i wondered there should be adi's fc also🤔...then my search began and i found it😃...but it was dull and nearly dead...i commented there many times but it was dull🤢...then came lucky di and snehal di😃...in a short span of time they became very close to me⭐️...we used to chat long on fc which eventually blowed life in the fc👍🏼...lucky di did real hardwork to get the fc moving👏...she send out pm's invited members and all👏...snehal di purely supported her👏...and i was so happy that my best friend and mentor dada too appeared on the fc🤗...she contributed a lot👏...fc got support from mansi, aman di and aditi(new user that time) and our bubbly sri😉...the fc was at its full speed😃...but then slowly things went down again..lucky di and snehal di and mansi got busy😭...the fc lost the pace👎🏼...and at 16th fc i too left the fc for my board exams😭...
when i returned back i found that the fc has reached 24th😲...i was extremely happy😃...thanks to soni and misha di for it👍🏼...sri told me what hard work soni put for the fc👏...thanks a lot dear🤗..
and on this 25th fc celebration i just want to thank every member of the fc 🤗                                                                  without u guys it would not have been possible...
and to all loyal members of the fc:

Aditya Srivastav- this name means everything to me. I wasn't crazy on any actor before i started watching CID. When i was flipping through the channels, little did i know that Aditya Srivastav through his Senior Inspector Abhijeet would become an indispensable part of my life. CID is  part of my life and so is Aditya sir. One thought about him during adversities makes me forget everything and renews my spirits. Words fall short to praise him. The extensive love that i have for him is immeasurable. Wherever i go, i think of him because one look at him gives me the energy needed to do anything. I LOVE ADITYA AND IM PROUD TO BE ADITYA SIR'S FAN.

I was just roaming around the CID FORUM, when "Little_Squirrel" sent me a scrap...!! We just spoke about general stuff and I told her that I am a HUGE FAN of ADITYA SRIVASTAV...She sent me a link and told me to visit there...I didnt know where exactly that would lead me...I just clicked on the link ...

and OMG!!! It was a portal to this BEAUTIFUL PLACE here!!!! I was like "WOW!!!"...That time I met MINI, SONI, and TANI...and ofcourse SRI..!!! I really enjoyed being here hanging around with ADI Sir and my dear Friends!!! This is a PLACE where, as time passed, BONDS between Friends strengthened... A Place where we could and can talk, discuss ANYTHING and EVERYTHING about ADI Sir, about CID, about anything in this WORLD...!!! A Place where we tend to SMILE even if we are SAD...
Now it's the 25th FC we are into...And there are many more members added to this "LITTLE FAMILY" here...With DEEP, RP , GD giving GUEST APPEARANCES, I am GLAD that we are also joined by UMA, NISHI, AMAN... Sorry if I have missed anyone...
CONGRATULATIONS to everyone on the SUCCESS of this FC...!!!
Hope this goes on and on...
I am GLAD that I am a part of this WONDERFUL FAMILY...and extremely PROUD to be a DIE HARD FAN of ADI Sir...!!!!!

Abhijeet sir.. the master of disguise & expressions with wonderful and too much expressive eyes. A wonderful actor. He is one of the reason i watch CID. His braveness, dedication & loyalty always inspire his fans to behave in that manner only.. 😳😳

Hello friends. Congratulation... 😊
We are here to celebrate 34th FC of our dearest Aditya sir. I am very happy to be a part of this celebration. Hope we complete many more FC's. 👍🏼
I made here many friends like Shreya di, Aman di, GD, Soni, Neha, RP, Anu, Roop and lots of more. I really enjoy here a lot and feel lucky. It's become my 2nd home... 😃

A very small poem... 

Ye FC ban gayi hai Adi ki saan... 
Ya to hai masti ki ek dukaan... 😊

Rehte hai hum yaha subah saan... 
Yaha milta hai hame Jaam... 😊

Jab mai aai yaha to sabo ne puchha... 
kya hai tumhara subh naam... 😉

Or ab hamari dosti ban gayi hai... Ek anokhi pahchaan...😊

Aditya srivastava has place in my heart as well as in life😳☺️. He is the person on whom i have everlasting crush☺️ He is the person i care for after my family and friends. His one smile means me a lot, i can shake earth and heaven to see him just smile!!!! He is the person whose sadness or happiness is equal or more than important for my own sadness or happiness. He is the person whom i could not stop loving inspite of having some characters or habbits which i don't like, i had to change my likings😳 which i never did, i never brought change in my habits even for my family. He is the most precious person for me after my family and friends. He is the best person on earth not merely a celebrity😃 

Aditya Sir is the most versatile actor i'v ever seen.. the way he transforms into the character is speechless.. juz a glimpse of him is enough for making someone go crazy.. Simply Adorable he is...

Abhijeet is the very essence of fighting against odds to become a complete human being. Regardless of the number of odds that life throws his way, he tenaciously holds on to the values he believes in and expects nothing in return from the people around him. He is ready to share both the stress and humour life gives. This core value is like the light house light beam in the turbulent ocean called life.
Aditya Srivastavji is that complete man who shows me that life should be faced with head held high, never forgetting that one has to occassionally bow the same head to acknowledge the various powers stronger than us in this universe so that we can come out stronger as individuals who are unique.

Aditya/abhijeet sir stands for me...hmm... Everythng, he's reason to watch tv infact a main reason to watch cid too, his braveness n dutifull behaviour is smthng evryone learns from.

Aditya Sir ko tab seh dekhna shuru kia jab mein 2nd year degree padh rahi thi. The expressions at certain places are like oh my godness  I don't have words for it. Unko jyaada dialogue na ho toh bhi woh apni hamoshi seh bohot sari baatein keh jaathey hain. I like unka episode of blaming ACP just because of the expressions he gave without being emotional or being like angry,it was an expression in middle I felt. Ofcourse my other favourites are Behrupia, That kidney ki choriwala in which Adi Sir disguises as patient,Goa episodes and many more...

Aditya Sir born on July 21, 1968 is a versatile actor 😎⭐️ we all know let me tell you all some perspective from numerologist about anyone born on this day.

Aditya Sir born on 21 means 3(2+1) his future number is 7 (adding all dates month & year in particular order) So its a ratio of 3:7. A person born on 3 is considered to a Guru/Teacher.It implies a person is the best teacher if he or she takes up this job and will shine well.
Aditya Sir is an actor by profession. His future number is 7 which indicates research & Development, here it means that He will do a detail research or say effort to come into the character just to make it as perfect as possible.

The people born on 1,2 or say 3 itself will be best suited for them.Of all 1 is the best they say.People born on 6,9 are dead opposite so should be avoided as far as possible. Other numbers will be moderate to them.

Hmmm now we know Why Daya-Abhijeet Combination is a hit, its because Daya Sir is 2 (11= 1+1) 😳😊⭐️

I think Abhijeet is the perfect example of an ideal, tough officer and a sharp sleuth. He is one of the most unique and impressive characters I've ever seen on Television - not only was his gripping entrance in "Stolen Dynamite" immediately captivating, but the progressive characterization we saw in the older episodes - from a stern, highly skeptical cop to his much more relaxed form now - has been well shown. Needless to say, his friendship and bond with Daya sir is stuff legends are made of and a true glory of our show. He's a profound example of a true friend, loyal officer, valiant warrior and caring senior. All credit to Aditya sir who, with his stunning performance, has been bringing the character to life on screen since fourteen years for all of us to cherish for eternity.

Well...for the first time in my life i found a man who was perfect in the way that i imagined my dream man should be...not chocolaty but manly and mature at the same time he doesnt look elderly..his voice when low becomes husky which caresses my heart,when in high pitch so commanding and authoritative,his eyes are a mirror of his inner emotions,in every facet he looks befitting and his disposition and ways are a lot like "rhett butler",my fav fantasy hero from the novel "Gone with the wind"

Each day, come what may, I have to see him in action.These days the rerun hours of CID have been reduced so, I quench my need by watching some or the other case online. Abhijeet is a character who has brought about a lot of changes in me. There are many things which I would have not succeeded in doing had I not become his admirer. When I say this, there is not a single ounce of exaggeration in it. He has been the reason why I have been able to become more expressive than previously and he has also been like a life-saving raft for me when my personal life was in doldrums. He was the only silver lining in the dark clouds that had gathered over my life two years back. He helped me to emerge out of a state of depression.

I would like to say that Abhijeet is a blend of perfection and imperfection. While intellectually he is perfect, versatile, passionate and without possessing any glamour element he is the most attractive man that I have ever seen. When I talk of his attractiveness, I am not only talking of his physical attraction, I am talking of his abstract elements too. Also, the most beguiling thing is that one is compelled to love his imperfections too, his usually horrendous dressing sense, his rustic actions, foul and eccentric attitude, intimidating manner, obstinacy everything about him makes me love him even more. For me he is the most chivalrous and suave man who is vulnerable yet the pillar of strength. I hope that he flourishes even more and always keeps inspiring his fans.😃

In 2005-06 when I started watching CID Sr Ins Abhijeet was the main reason for which i got more interest in CID...I felt its not like other crime thriller rather it is more than that...I became regular viewer of CID...in that time I didn't know his real name & I didn't know anything about this in-born genius...but his friendship with Daya , his loyalty towards ACP sir , his friendly relation to other officer specially his loyalty towards his duty continuously impressed me a lot & all these things have a strong impact on me 😳 I never want to miss a single episode if any work suddenly comes i am feeling irritated 😆kya karun unhe dekhna miss karna afford nehin kar sakti thi 😳
I was very internet shy person...in 2009 just to know about Sr Ins Abhijeet i was searching internet & got this india-forums website...from here i came to know about Sr Ins Abhijeet i.e., Aditya Srivastav & I became  ❤️ ☺️
What a person !!! What a actor !!! What a genius !!! What a handsome Guy !!! 😳☺️
After knowing about him from all these sites & after watching this versatile enchanter i am totally crazy about him...I did lots of things for the first time just for him 😳 He is my strength, faith & inspiration...I respect him !!! Thank you sir for lots of things though you are not aware of it !!! 😳

Well what Adi sir is for me is something I can't express in words. He has a certain magical presence in my life .. like a medicine for me. When I'm stressed out or sad .. I see him and feel better !! At times just sitting casually I imagine him smiling at me .. calling me "Bhavana Ji" .. and I blush .. and then I feel so better.
He's so much more for me .. an inspiration,guidance .. and much more. Someone I adore and admire .. someone who teaches me so much .. teaches me to face any tough situation bravely .. to never give up and always have a smile on your face.
I had never experienced the "crush" feeling as a teenager 😛 till I saw him on TV ... 
I am still surprised at times .. when I think that as a kid I supposedly 'lost' interest in CID because Viren had left and this harsh ruthless man had come .. never did I know that he'll be my all time favourite someday.
Adi sir is the reason I watch CID .. I love the show and trio .. but the first and major reason will always be my abhinava taara ( a term for shining star in telugu) .. 

Hes not the kind who says..agar main wo bhool gaya? agar log much par hase...?
No.. he always does his work passionately , faithfully and that is what has brought him where he is an will take him further.No arrogance nothing just a sweet smile... He even figures out when he's going wrong. Its easy to say "omg ...did you see that actor so cute dude" or something, but to make a place in the heart forever , like he's done it cant be replaced. He so fiercely intelligent in a sublte, unassuming way. hes not the best but there is something that ll keep us madly in love with a person capable of a father's age , a person who doesnt enjoy being at parties and is is always behind the screen. For me , if  i can love a stranger in an almost unearthly way , its just him.If we saw this real , human side of him more often , maybe it will kill what i call a mysterious and romantic aura he has as a personality...

I don't watch TV shows much.

Abhijeet/Aditya is the reason to watch CID.

Abhijeet has gone through so much pain in his life and now he's smart, intelligent, strong & suave cop. His characterization is quite practical and it impressed me. We found this rarely in TV world.

Abhijeet's expressions are magnificent. His body language is just flawless. Sometimes we see so much great expressions with fewer words through his expressive eyes. His smile reaches his eyes, whenever he smiles the way his face glows is priceless. He is just brilliant whatever expression he delivers. His husky voice always mesmerizes me .Even a glimpse of Abhijeet makes me to sit through worst episodes. He is such a lovely unconventional handsome angry young man. It's a pleasure watching him in CID. I'm really inspired by his hard work, sincerity, and the way he worships his work. I'm addicted to his performances.

Aditya is very talented, amazing actor. I admire his work and totally a joy to watch. Inot only like him but respect him from the bottom of my heart very much.

In short Abhijeet/Aditya is my 2011-2012 year Amor.😆

A D I T Y A   S R I V A S T A V

A B H I J E E T - MASTER OF EXPRESSION

Poems by Deepiika 

AN ODE TO ABHIJEET

I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY ABHIJEET
TO MY EYES YOU ARE A TREAT

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS UNDYING
ALTHOUGH WATCHING CID AT TIMES CAN BE TRYING

FROM YOUR FIERY ANGER
TO YOUR HEART SO TENDER

ALL FACETS I ADORE
AND MY HEART SAYS ENCORE!! ENCORE!!

The Recalcitrant Tresses of Abhijeet

Our officer Abhijeet is a stylish man

One of the reasons I became his fan

But his hairstyle always kept changing

From severe to tousled it kept ranging

Initially we saw a style with no out of place hair strand

With his serious sleuth look however, it did blend

He made me look upon him as the hardcore cop

In his findings and investigations he never did flop😃

Then came the severely oiled and partitioned kept hair

This style too had its own share of impeccable flair

Though the partition reminded me of a thoroughfare(road)😆

But even then on seeing him I became mesmerized

That I was blind for him, I then surmised

Then came the style that was the most flamboyant

Seeing his tresses fly made every female's heart become buoyant

When a lock of hair upon his forehead fell in a manner disheveled

Every damsel went into a swoon and for days seeing it reveled

Ah! The vulnerability mixed with virility upon our hearts wreaked havoc

All our emotions became haywire and our conduct began running amok☺️

THE WRATH OF ABHIJEET

Though anger is an emotion not so alluring
but Abhijeet you in anger make it worth admiring
when you exude a stormy wrath
causing my heart with desires to swath
smoldered am i by your eyes like spitfires
sucked am i in a whirlpool of desires
your heaving chest and blazing eyes leave me stupefied
for never have i seen virility so aptly personified
when you catch the ones who are unscrupulous
they vow never to commit an act so hideous
the full blast of your anger leaves them in a state so pitiable
shaken are left they by your persona so formidable
you see red when an innocent life is at stake
with a hard stare only you make miscreants quake
Never have I seen a man so imposing
abhijeet, even your anger I find easily condoning
when he walks in with a mood so wrathful
rendered are all miscreants lives fearful
the anger exuding from his form is like a blazing fire
in his presence no one against an innocent can conspire
the clenched jaw and the molten anger spewing from his form
even the hardest of hard of criminals will be forced with him to conform
none can be spared from the brunt of his fiery wrath
trembling are left all evil souls causing their hearts with guilt to swath
when in anger he bellows aloud
any aficionado of his he will make proud
for such is the effect of his wrathful demeanour
that boundless passion the admirer's heart shall harbour

ADITYA-THE INCOMPARABLE ARTIST

Everyone has his share of flair

But not all have it in them to dare

To shine in all zones with equal alacrity

But one man has proved to be the epitome of versatility

With his magical touch he adds an intriguing twist

He is none other than Aditya-the incomparable artist

In CID as Senior Inspector Abhijeet

He continues to portray an unmatched feat

As the second in command he is acknowledged unequivocally

To ACP he has dedicated his deference and services unconditionally

His portrayal of friendship is exemplary

Hailed as brothers are he and Daya of times contemporary

In disguises he is a pastmaster

In entertaining he is a master blaster

Be it a tattered clothes clad ragamuffin lad

Or a drunkard whose eyes are mad

That we are his admirers, he shall forever make us feel glad

Time and again by appearing as the guileless Champaklal

His fans, he will continue to enthrall

As the newly-wed commoner Meet

Looking for a shelter concrete

He softened everyone with his simpering

And all were left in a state of daydreaming

Even when dressed as a convict who is dangerous

He leaves no doubt of the fact that he is portentous

As a sinewy and sly looking drug pedlar

Or as a congenially smiling doctor

He is a man who at everything is adept

Versatility seems to be his style patent

It would be an injustice if his eyes are not spoken of

They speak volumes which none can dare scoff

Like mirrors are they to his magnanimous heart

When those eyes come alive, their charm none can thwart

When in anger, there is fire in his glare

To continue plundering, no miscreant does dare

When love lights up his eyes with pleasure

It is a sight that all his admirers forever treasure

When in grief, his eyes are like a tide of sorrow

When in jest, they have a naughty glow

Never have I seen such soul searching eyes

Seeing them light up, my heart with joy cries

He is the greatest performer ever

He is the most evergreen forever

As the flamboyant protagonist, each day he wins our heart

His charm and demeanour making all sorrows to depart

When he chooses, he is the epitome of benevolence

With a lonely bereft little girl, he showed his heart's magnificence

With a woman in need of refuge and protection

He showed his heart's chivalry and benediction

As a friend to Daya he is forever like a brother

Protecting him from harm, come what so ever

For ACP, he may be a prodigal son

But there can be like him only one

But when he chooses to be maniacal and diabolical

Leaves those who love him feeling fearful

Such is Aditya-the powerhouse of talent

That he is ever dreary, no one can lament

Each moment he lives and breathes

Continually some new wonder he unsheathes

Even outside CID, his performance is par excellence

His skills seem to be an act of providence

Be it a lawyer who is evil or savvy

Or a nefarious human trafficker in "Highway" who is scary

He will forever keep us gaping with wonder

Not appreciating him will be the biggest blunder

Aditya Sir, may you forever shine like a star

May your success story go even far

There is none other like you that is the gist

For you are an incomparable artist

TE AMO ABHIJEET

There was once a cynical girl

Who never let her desires unfurl

Then she set her eyes upon a man so dashing

Which left her gushing and blushing

His name Abhijeet was for her the best melody

Unfathomable to her was her cynical heart's perfidy

His eyes filled with emotions left her wondering

His husky voice leaving her heartbeats thundering

When his recalcitrant locks upon his countenance fell

Caused her heart and soul with joy to yell

Ah the windblown look of his upon her heart wrecked havoc

She was left awestruck and her emotions running amok

When she saw his dear facing beaming with delight

Discovering feelings anew within she was harrowed with fright

His anger too she found alluring

Every flaw of his too she found adoring

Alone at night she would lie awake reminiscing

Every delightful stance of his she would find fascinating

Her friends and family would tease her for her soppiness

She would be disconcerted yet not stop admiring due to duress

Violins and piano strains she would hear in her mind

On seeing him for everything else she would become blind

In her lonely hours she would feel his presence

On screen she would lament his absence

"Te amo Abhijeet" her heart would say

Nothing ever would let her ardour for him sway

For it was him who led her heart to be awakened

Clearing all clouds that had her life darkened

Te Amo Abhijeet'..Te Amo Abhijeet

For every girl you are forever a treat

ABHIJEET

I asked my heart so incapacitated
what is it that has left it so fascinated

it said abhi sir has caused it to harbour a passionate regard
seeing him makes it go tipsy like a drunkard

i further asked what all about him it adores
it said there is nothing about him it abhors

now i allow my heart to relate its account
for me the heart's desires are paramount

To Abhi sir my heart says...

"when your smile lights up your countenance'
dispelled are all thoughts of askance
that your handsomeness is unrivalled
nothing about you can be left unmarvelled

when about you a fiery anger swarms
even to that my heart warms
for then i am floored by your feral charms
in saying this i have no qualms

when grief flows from your eyes
everything inside me cries
my heart gets painfully wrung
my soul gets chokingly stung

when love makes you look virile
i am left dumbstruck & immobile
my heart beats go on an overdrive
my emotions are rendered haywire"

Poems by nsapo

The Enchanter

A snake dances to the tunes of a charmer

Bowing its head to his supremacy

Just as we bow to our supreme disarmer

Who with a mere sigh enthralls millions

I feel with him, my heart dances in mere pleasure

Yet his modesty wins me over

I have nothing to say, his eyes say it all

My feelings are contained within a jewelled box,delicate

Next time,I will present it to you

Maybe you have millions of these

It 's an admirer's heart.

to AS <3

The Castle of Everlasting bliss...

There exists a dreamland, an island

Surrounded by sapphire blue sea

Studded with rubies are the pillars

The doors coated with Gold...

Adorned by riches, a beautiful setting for a romantic evening..

Every morning a silence surrounds me 

Reminding how lonely I am

God surrounded with riches to please me

Yet the day you left, my heart sinks

Closer to the brim of disappearing

My doors are open for you,I regret

I realize money is not everything

Trapped within you eyes is an immortal fire I live to see

Your grace is royal,  not my worldly possessions

One morning as I stagger out of a nightmare

The doors creak with meaning and purpose

I see you standing in the doorway,a handsome figure

I run to reach you,hoping you're not imaginary.

I admire the calmness and protectiveness

The warmth and flow of affection for me

I knew you would come back for me

Coz we just need each other to live

i knew you would come back, Aditya Shrivastav!!

The dark ,tall and handsome man

His eyes glowing with a fire profound

And we like insects to a fire are attracted to him

He welcomes us with open arms...But where is he?

Yet undiscovered in the depths of our heart

With intense acting that will tear us apart

I know him without any acquaintance

The rhythmic beats of the heart are not a coincidence

I'm in Love, I feel it inside

Did you feel it too My man?Or did you not?

You snatched my beloved 

You caught him in your trap

Now he's in it you don't know how to react

Had he loved me instead...

I would have given him a palace of my dreams

Filled with joy happiness and innocence

With the chirping birds and gurgling stream

The water sweetened by love

What did you give him?

An expressionless, indifferent look

Next time I'll get him by hook or crook...

Days just dragged themselves to boast about their power

I waited for the day to see you-Friday..They call it auspicious

Your presence is all that makes a dull life worth living

Your every performance truly enthralling

After long we see you with your buddy, What had surpassed  that moment?

Nothing in my life,To see you together a true delight

Life  incarnate in your friendship, immortality glowing

Where have I seen a friendship like thine?

Nowhere, but the pain that grows in seeing you apart ,

I cannot describe the sinking feeling

But why talk about that when my heart's desire has been fulfilled?

Lest one is left- to meet you in person

To feel the sweet trails of your friendship

To recollect what is deep ,love ,bonding all fulfilled

Valentine day special

The flowers bloom in eternal freshness

Wafting out a fragrance so rare and exquisite

As I sit on the stretching meadows wondering

Why all beautiful things are rare and precious

My patience tests my love for you

I sit there waiting, I see the sun blotting

Filling the skies with romantic hues

Its the 14th of February,past noon

i am waiting with a patient smile

Has my heart reached to to you

Do you not hear its desperate plea

Has my rose withered without your sight

Do i bear the brunt of uncertainity of seeing you today

I assure myself nothing is wrong

Are you stuck in a traffic jam?

Why is your cellphone engaged

Are the heart  networks busy?

Or have you gone off to meet Dr.T?

If you want to , please do it on Rakshabandhan

Ah! I can see you now walking towards me

Your hair dancing in the mellow wind

Your eyes taking the beauty around you

Your face resplendent with happiness

Poof it vanishes...the mere reality of it is

OMG...Why is it just a dream?

A girl in red blushes in memory of her beloved

She brushes her flying her hair

Back with a determination and love

A fierceness evolved in her to see 

Him dancing gaily with another

She checks her appearance in the mirror

She runs to the dias where he stands with another

Reluctant,shy,his hair dancing in wind

He gazes at her long ...bewitched

Leaves his partner in desolation

Through the echoing ohlala

He and the girl waltz in style..

The world seems crumbling under pressure of exams

More to study more to achieve to impress

Oneself, in the path of life all is about success

And money, but love is priceless,it is blind

Under your heart, the world seems wonderful

My beats are in resonance with yours,

My blood pressure's rising due to excitement

My brain is hallucinating or not?

Am I seeing u here?Have you come to rescue me?

Are your strong arms ready to embrace me 

And lift me away from this calculating world

Thank You

To AS <3

Those eyes convey a story untold

Of love and kindness and sometimes bold

I blink back the tears that fill my eyes

Why are you not responding to my cries?

Where is the friendship and warmth you two shared?

You just speak dialogues ,expression is spared

The look in your eyes' is no more the same

Is it some trivial fight or a matter of fame?

Gone are the days when you walked arm n arm

Saved each other from every harm

All is left is residual love

How could this happen ,how?

I told my friends what in an ideal pal was

Quoting your example, is that past?

Times have gone by again so have seasons..

For this cold rigidity are there reasons?

I still have my belief in your friendship

Infinite love for each other you equip

Nothing's gone wrong ,everything is fine

We will see you in future, untouched your love

As it gets older,it gets better 

Just like  fermented wine!!!

In the lores of the yesteryear , they said

They great epics contained all that were

None emotion spared in the royal househoulds

Betrayal , love, bravery and sacrifice and patience

Jealousy , ire , cunning, shock and impatience

But this time i'm just dealing with real emotions

To watch the minutes of precious ballad

Yet recounted so mystical, so hear oh all , how i possess them

Betrayal by one loved to see him side another (sigh)

Love for all but dauntless passion for one

Bravery to deal with exam stress and watch mahadrama

Sacrifice my dinner at a popular restaurant

Patience to wait until the die is cast( literally)

Jealousy at that sleek cat smiling at her husband's misfortune

Cunning to win him over to my side as an ally

Shock at how emotionless a person can be

Impatience to wait for another beautiful drama

So ends the Mahabharata of Today

But wait...dint the then Arjuna love many?

is it just coincidental that i loved arjuna the most in pandavas?

was he just as captivating?

Was a slight gestures enough to make me blush?

I ponder day and night and wait for a sight

Of this modern day hero who thrills me

Who stills time by all pretexts

Exams no enemy , dad no fear to watch all obstacles i shall tear

For the history repeats itself , and a dusky , handsome man 

With trails of girls enthralled , stands unmoved

Storms hailed in the core of Scotland,

The princess stared ahead distraught ,
She was hailed for her beauty and her heart 
And her whole delicate making was called an art
But none she found to suit her life
Though every prince wanted her for wife
On the nearby shore lived a archer
Whose eyes as bright as lightning and sharper
Than the arrows he wielded, His smile
Divine, majestic and true and not beguile
A tall , dark handsome man 
Who every damsel wanted for her clan

One day the princess stood on the demon rocks
Surrounded by suitors, here she had too make a decision
Though everyone tried , no one had precison
The arrows they shot were more like that of Cupid
Oh!How could dad select someone so stupid
Alas in her thoughts she was immersed! Close to edge
She stood and her foothold lipped over the ledge
Down she hurtled those rocks , unbound
There her suitors stood dumbfound
Who wade through those cursed waters?
Even if meant they were her suitors

The archer from afar saw the splash,a damsel
He thought was in distress, never did he guess it was the princess
Whoever it was, without a thought he plunged into the sea
Though his sister gave a heart rendering plea,
Dont go brother, she cried, we wish you be alive
But his rippling muscles fought the water ,to survive
He came back with the princess ,no clue he had
The princess loved the archer and told her dad
That riches came from within and status too
Do you know how those princes stood ?you have no clue
Let me have the biggest treasure of my life
Let me be an archer;s wife
An archer who can make the world swoon
And carry all ladies over the moon
But a man so humble and talented
To leave me totally enchanted!!☺️

Poems by misha

What I say for U Sir
U R so dashing and cool Sir
CID is incomplete without U Sir
A closed eyes shooter U Sir
Sharp minder U Sir
A smart cop of our nation U Sir 
U R best in ur profession Sir
One of the best intelligent officer Sir
A very honest inspecter Sir
A tough, suave and super detective U Sir
Ur body language is just flawless Sir
Ur single smile make us happy Sir
Ur friendship is very inspirable for us Sir
It is a list for U Sir
I know it's very few Sir
But it's my message for U Sir 
Which I try to share with U Sir
My best wishes r with U Sir
Master of expression U Sir
A sharp shooter U Sir

Poems by Soni

Deewangi

Meri deewangi se gar wo wakif hote..

Tho hamare saanso mein apne mehak pirote..

Har lafz har alfaaz har naksh mein unka noor hota..

Itni khushiya milti ke, gham koso meel door hota..

Har savera har shaam unke naam hoti..

Aankho mein aaz, hoton ka jaam hoti'

Ab tho bas khwahishe hi reh gayi hai milan ki'

Bas faasle hi reh gaye hai dilon ki.

Tanhai

Dard bhi to hua, tere jaane se
par sochata hun ,kyun ho gaya ek anjaane se
aaj phir se aankhen nam si hui,
wohi shaam aur tanhai pehchane se.

tum agar ek bar aate, phir chale jaatebewajah hi sahi kuch to kahe jaatepar umra beeti intezaar mein,bas ek baar to jaane ke liye aate.
tasvir chupaye dil mein keh raha hoon khud setanhaiyon mein umre basar hogi ab ke saath agar ab bhi tum do,ghum saare hi door ho jaate ab se..

Poems by Raaz_Sweet

Happy Birthday ADITYA SRIVASTAV

Around the world are there fans of you

Waiting to wish you on one day

With lots of love from their hearts.

Because that is the place where you stay,

Birthday is one special day in one's life

But we your fans have two such days.

One is ours and the other is yours.

With happiness and celebration surrounding us from all sides.

Happy are those who get good friends,

And those who are appreciated,

But the happiest are those people

Who live as your fans and proudly say "I am Abhijeet's fan"

In front of your angel eyes we are mesmerized

In front of your smile we lose ourselves

In front of the same blazing eyes we get scared.

But in front of you we surrender ourselves

Joyful and happy are we to the core.

Because it's your own birthday today

Celebration is the most important part

As this day even without celebration will remain as the most unforgettable day

Each of your fan's life, your position is that

You are a very concentrated energy drink,

Giving anyone the strength to face anything.

& the devotion and determination to do any impossible task that they think

Each day of your life,

May it be filled with only happiness

May the Lord shower his abundant blessings on you.

By changing your difficulties and grief's to joy and happiness

The thing which we as your fans like to tell you

Is that we love you from the bottom of our hearts

And the last but not the least.

We would tell you" A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR

ADITYA SIR".

ADITYA SRIVASTAV aka ABHIJEET-MY EVERGREEN HERO

This man,
With his eyes he hypnotizes me
With his smile he takes me miles,
Through his suave looks, he arrests me,
With his blazing eyes, he scares me,
Through one excruciating look, he tears me apart,
With his love for Daya, he awes me,
With his vanishing acts, he upsets me,
These words too less to describe him,
This Gentleman with a pure heart,
Who else could it be?
Other than this heart stealer?
The man with whom i fell in love at first sight!
The man who is my evergreen hero
Yes, It is ADITYA SRIVASTAV aka ABHIJEET!! 😳

ABHIJEET- The Super Cop

Life took a turn around
When you gained entry into my heart as Abhijeet
You make my heart skip a beat,
And to my eyes you are a treat.

Your smiling face boosts me up.Just like I had an energy syrupThe same smile, at nigh gives me a peaceful sleep,The same smile make my love for you deep.
Your wrath makes me mute,For thats what i saw at my debut.Pulled was i towards you,This occurred not to a few.
Your undying friendship leaves me still,My elation mounts the hill,Your love and affection, concern and care,At unnecessary things but you, I don't care to stare.
You are a worthy role model so inspiring,Your leadership traits are worth admiring.Your command, bravery and courage,Makes you a supercop and that is the adage
Your smile and friendship, wrath and leadership,Makes you a guiding light for a lost shipFrom doing your duty, nothing makes you stop.That makes me call you 'Abhijeet-The Supercop'

Poems by Gadhadada

ABHIJEET- The Super Cop 
His aim is always set
His moves is always straight
His sigh takes a deep breath
His shoot be as Accurate;

He hardly use his built in SlapHis punches, kicks shows with a GapHis Quick sharp orders always obeyedHe always crisps them with His gaze;
His eyes Speaks with VolumesHis tongue takes Decision fullsomeHis anger merged with his mindHis justice came in a nick of time;
He is Suave, Spontaneous, Strong and RoughHe is Skillful, Determined, Talented and ToughHe is the Master of all expressions and EmotionsHe is the Sharp shine without any Two Options;
He is a friend always be DesirableHe is the Man calling Himself GEM GENTLEHe is the One of the Pillar without Two notesCID would be standing Proudly on His Boots;

It's quite Difficult to place them in any Category
He is a Person LORD send to earth very rarely
He is the whole package of love, Pride and Dignity
He is the ABHIJEET, the Super cop in Reality...

Poems by neha_dna

Te Amo ADITYA
Aap ke har avtaar neEk ahem MUDDA duniya ke saamne laaya,SATYA ka saath dete hueAapne LAKSHYA ko paana sikhaya...!!
Aap ki har adaa ke hue hum deewaane,Phir chaahe woh SAMEER ho, MURGI ya PUTTILAL;Humaare liye toh har din Holi hai,Jo hum pe barasta hai aap ke pyaar ka GULAAL...!!
Aap ne humein yeh ehsaas dilayaKitna pyaara hota hai MAA ka pyaar;Chaahe kitna bhi negetive role ho,Aap ko dekhte hi bikharti hai nafrat ki DEEWAR...!!
Jab Sr. Inspector ABHIJEET aatey nahi nazar,Dil ho jaata hai bekaraar;Badi mushkil se khud ko samjhaati hoon"DIL PE MUT LE YAAR"...!!
HIGHWAY se guzarte hueYeh khayaal zaroor aata hai,Ke chaahe koi kitna bhi bura hoHamesha achhai ka VIJAY hota hai...!!
Jab zindagi ki raah meinkabhi phas jaaun,Samajh na aaye kya khona kya paana hai;Ek baat yaad aati hai,"DIL SE POOCHH, KIDHAR JAANA HAI"...!!
Aap ko dekh kar badh jaati hain dhadkane,Dil se nikalti hai ek hi baat...Te Amo ADITYA...Humein bhi miley aise SATHIYA ka saath...!!

Poems by Buublly

Te Amo ADITYA
He's someone who's very special to me
Whom I greatly admire  and always love to see.
The master of expressions, the king of verstality
A gem of acting and a dynamic personality.
He has a golden heart that makes him too modest
Extremely down to earth,so humble and too honest.
An adorable friend  and an inspirational  guide
Who  believes in to live with dignity and pride.
Does justice to all his characters,weather it's positive or negative
Despite of his simplicity,he looks so attractive.
What to say about his magnetic eyes
As deep as a sea and can make you mesmerize.
Just a glimpse of his smile make my day
Giadden  my heart and take me on his way.
In each and every mood he fascinates me dear
In laugh,in anger or even in tear.
He has the guts and charm that nobody can beat
In the viewers he's popularly known as sr. inspector Abhijit.
But he's Aditya Srivastav,a genuine gentleman
And I feel so privileged and proud to be his fan.
I wish him all the success and  bright cheer
Not just  for a  day but throughout the year.
May hope and happiness be always at his door
And may this birthday bring him all life's best and more.