Punar Vivah

||GURMEET DEBINA NACH BALIYE AT~ Post all the Discussions Here|| (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 78

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Awesome thread Varni Big smile Hug
All the very best Gurmeet and Denina 

Add my name too Varni Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guruvishva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||GURMEET DEBINA NACH BALIYE AT~ Post all the Discussions Here|| (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Sizzlerz

pickachu

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Thanxx for opening the thread Nand jee :*
Will be there to cheer for gurbina even though i have tests from end of october

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guruvishva

pal_2010

Goldie

pal_2010

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
any new about Gurbina performance?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MasHGc-Guruvishva

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
I was just thinking, cuz its everyone's first performance, will any news about scores etc be disclosed? SP may keep it all under locks till the episode actually airs :/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MasHGc-Tanvi.narulaGuruvishvapickachu

Ameeraalikhan

IF-Dazzler

Ameeraalikhan

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Debina Bonnerjee: 
Yes, though I am shooting for Nach Baliye today, I am fasting. On top of it, I didn't even have my Sargi either as I was feeling too tired and sleepy. And by the time I realized that I need to have something, the sun had already set in. The sad part is that I had to tell my guests to drop the plan of coming to my place since I am shooting. I felt really bad as every year these are the very people who come over to my place to celebrate Karva Chauth. I am hoping to finish my shoot soon so that I can go home, dress up and break my fast. Gurmeet is giving me company since he too is fasting like every year but this time I told him to have fruits and water.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010-Mrs.MasHGc-JananivjculuvmgGuruvishva

pal_2010

Goldie

pal_2010

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Waheeda-

I was just thinking, cuz its everyone's first performance, will any news about scores etc be disclosed? SP may keep it all under locks till the episode actually airs :/
most probability of this...It is just 15 more days to air...even there is no news about the final 11 jodis..no promo expect Gc-DB and rakesh-ridhi...I think they have big plan...
Hope we will get any news about the performance ...
Even for Star Diwali, SP did n't show any glimpse of GC performance, while maximum are shown in segments... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitul-Mrs.MasHGc-Tanvi.narulaAmeeraalikhanlovely_nikkiGuruvishva-Waheeda-

-Mrs.MasHGc-

IF-Dazzler

-Mrs.MasHGc-

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Awesome Thread Varnita...
Waiting for NB6...Gurmeet Back with Bang with his Lovely Wife Debina...Hoping to see Gud Performances!!
Good Luck gurmeet and Debina!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010Guruvishva

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pal_2010

Originally posted by -Waheeda-

most probability of this...It is just 15 more days to air...even there is no news about the final 11 jodis..no promo expect Gc-DB and rakesh-ridhi...I think they have big plan...
Hope we will get any news about the performance ...
Even for Star Diwali, SP did n't show any glimpse of GC performance, while maximum are shown in segments...

Exactly, we dont even know half the couples yet, so i guess SP are planning it big and better.. And i think it'll be worth the wait :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010-Mrs.MasHGc-Tanvi.narulaAmeeraalikhanlovely_nikkiGuruvishva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top