!! Post All Tutorials Here #5 !! (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 118

..swagger..

IF-Rockerz

..swagger..

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
PREVIEW

Edited by ..swagger.. - 19 January 2014 at 10:32am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

callmemaybe....SmokeySilence.name2saakshicutegirl94-AshaNegi-SanaJasmine.Mandy.somergasm.HashiBoosanthiyaa_J-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!! Post All Tutorials Here #5 !! (Page 23)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged
^^ Om kainat this is stunning...Thank u Hug link pl...  cant imagine how happy all srishank fans including  Zener will be !!!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AshaNegi-..swagger..Colt.Pixy

-AshaNegi-

IF-Dazzler

-AshaNegi-

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..swagger..

PREVIEW

is awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Colt.Pixy

..swagger..

IF-Rockerz

..swagger..

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Eris-

^^ Om kainat this is stunning...Thank u Hug link pl...  cant imagine how happy all srishank fans including  Zener will be !!!!! 
awww i am sure they will Embarrassed

Colt.Pixy

Colt.Pixy

IF-Stunnerz

Colt.Pixy

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
awww thanks  a ton thank you so so so much dear. Hug    I am just Dead to see this coloring am so so so happy getting your so much help .link of psd pl Cry

..swagger..

IF-Rockerz

..swagger..

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
PREVIEW

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ashley-AshaNegi-santhiyaa_Jsomergasm.Preet.Kc-Eris-Colt.Pixy

Colt.Pixy

IF-Stunnerz

Colt.Pixy

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
it s lovely coloring kaitnat ^^ 

-Eris-

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preet.Kc

Tutorial for Animated Texts with the Option Gradient Overlay

1)     Open a new transparent document of any size

2)     With the Text tool type any text you want "I'm writing Arnav and Khushi"

3)     Give to your text the color that you like the most? I'll keep it black

^^I had named the Layer T1 so it will be simple for me to explain what I'm doing with each Layer.

4)     Now with the Layer "T1", which is the only one Layer that you have, selected open the blending options (to open blending options you can click with the right side of the mouse or click on the butter (fx) which is on the bar under the layer box)

5)     I have given a drop shadow to the text, I prefer the settings that you see in the picture but you can change them accordingly to your taste

6)     I have put a little outer glow to the text, here for the outer glow it's better to keep the opacity on 100% it looks more visible and clear if you use the white color (fff)

7)     In Gradient Overlay  select the color combination that you like the most, or just make a new one, I'll go for the blue, yellow, blue one. To select the color combination that you already have in your PS just click on the arrow and you will see the basic options that you have.

8)      Do the following settings:

Adjust the Opacity the way you like it the most, mine it's 47%

change the Style from angle to linear

Set the Angle to 0

The Scale should be in a way that only the word "and" it's in golden, I'll put a 78%

Click okay and you will see something like in the picture.

9)     Duplicate the text layer (T1) for just once, I had named the new layer as T2

10) Hide the first layer and with the second layer visible go to the blending options, and in the gradient overlay do the following changes.

^^ you need to adjust the colors in a way that only the word Arnav is in Golden while the rest is in Blue. 

11) Adjust the Scale in a way that the entire Arnav word is in golden, it's better if you put the Sclae to maximum before changing the colors setting, so you will see the changes fully while adjusting the colors, but since i forgot i'll do it leter LOL

12) Now your work it's almost done, select the layer T2 and duplicate it, after you have done it, select the new Layer that you have just created, the copy one, mine it's the T3 and in Gradient Overlay just uptick Reverse and voila your work is done, now even the word "Khushi" is in golden.

Now you just need to animate your text in the way that you like the most. 

To animate the text, go in the timeline box, Duplicate the frame for 2 times and in each fame make just one layer visible and hide the other two.

You can get two types of animated text

This one

If you animated them in the following order :

Frame One - Layer T1

Fame Two - Layer T2

Frame Three - Layer T3

But since I love a more a linear affect I have done this

Frame One - Layer T1

Fame Two - Layer T3

Frame Three - Layer T2

the difference it's really little but is you have a good eye you'll be able to capture it. 

Once you are satisfied with the animation crop the unnecessary space and save the text with the option "Save for Web and Devices"

Hope it helps Smile

I'm really the worse person in the world when it comes to explain, i got things but i don't have the capacity to explain them Ouch

Thank you so much! I was able to make an animated text with the help of your tutorial Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MalikaPreet.Kc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top