Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

*#Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Completes 15 Years#*

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

You Know You Are In Love When "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai"

16th October marks the completion of 15 years of the multi-starrer Blockbuster Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.The film was produced by Yash Johar and Hiroo Johar and was the first directorial venture of Karan Johar.

The movie revolves around three college friends Rahul played by SRK,Anjali played by Kajol and Tina played by Rani Mukherji.Rahul and Anjali are best friends in college.Tina,the daughter of the Principal comes from London and takes admission in St.Xavier's College.The trio soon becomes friends.

Eventually Anjali realises that she loves Rahul.But Rahul falls in love with Tina and when Anjali comes to know of it she gets heartbroken and leaves the college and goes back to her home.Tina realises that she came in between two best friends who loved each other.Tina and Rahul gets married and a baby girl is born to them.Tina had some complications in her delivery and she writes eight letters for her daughter,one for each of her first eight birthdays to let her daughter know her mother.Before dying,she tells Rahul to name their daughter Anjali.

Eight years passed and on her birthday Anjali[played by Sana Saeed],Rahul's daughter reads the 8th important letter by her mother and comes to know of Anjali Sharma.She was told by her mother to re-unite Anjali and Rahul.Over these years the tomboyish Anjali changed herself and is more feminine and is engaged to Aman Mehra,played by Salman Khan.Anjali tells her mother that she doesn't love Aman and is marrying him as a compromise as she feels she can't love again after losing Rahul.

Anjali and her grandmother comes to know that Anjali will be going to work in a summer camp.Anjali reaches there with her grand mother and leaves a letter for her father.One night while watching T.V Anjali realises that Anjali Khanna is her best friend's daughter.She comes to know from Anjali that Tina is dead.After few days Rahul comes there and two best friends gets re-united.Anjali and Rahul comes close to each other at the camp.Anjali realises that she is engaged to Aman and starts feeling guilty.Aman also arrives there and tells Rahul that he is Anjali's fiancee.Rahul is heartbroken but congratulates the couple.

After this incident,Anjali Sharma decides to leave the camp and get married to Aman as soon as possible.Rahul and his family arrives at the wedding and Rahul confesses his love to Anjali silently and is in tears when Anjali is being to the wedding mandap.Anjali hesitates going to the mandap and is also in tears and Aman notices that,He realises that Anjali was always in love with Rahul.He releases Anjali from their engagement and tells her to get married with Rahul.Rahul and Anjali gets married and true love gets united.
Edited by .Tanya. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

SRK : "KKHH 15 years of love & friendship. Thanx Kajol, Rani, Karan & Tom Uncle for believing in ur son."

Karan Johar : "15 years since #KuchKuchHotaHai...the day it all began for me...I can't thank the universe enough for blessing me with a place in the movies."

Filmfare editor-in-chief Jitesh Pillaai : "One of my first memories of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...was the test shots of Rani Mukerji looking like Neetu Singh. A star was born right then:)"

"Rani's role was rejected by Twinkle Khanna, Tabu, Urmila and Raveena Tandon. Karan was a bit distraught until Rani came on the scene..."

"Remember her first schedule with Koi Mil Gaya song...I think it was Mehboob studio...Farah, SRK, Kajol, Karan were all agape...a star was born."

"I suspect the vibes between Rani and Kajol were not too hot after first schedule. But SRK always played peacemaker. And of course the amiable Karan."

"The reunion scene. Anjali tum saree. I'm told Karan just left the camera on and SRK and Kajol just improvised. No one called cut:)"

"Saajanji Ghar Aayee. Salman would come late at night after shooting for Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. Didn't share much of an equation with Kajol. So there was SRK playing peacemaker. Karan calling the shots. Filmistan studios. A memorable shaadi ka song."

"Title song. Santosh Sivan specially called to shoot that number. SRK changed some 3 costumes in a single shot. Don't ask how. Still a mystery."

"Dubbing. Kajol howls and howls after dubbing and seeing SRK's end portions. SRK enters Empire studio just then. They hug. See all songs. Hit:)"

Edited by .Tanya. - 10 years ago
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW that's truly wonderful...
i cant believe how time flies...i also can't believe how i still love to watch most scenes or whole movie even today...
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oooh Awsome :D

One of my all time favorite movies :D
Thanks sooo much for making thia thread hun :) ❤️

xxx

shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

this movie was literally my childhood! <3

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, 15 yrs...
That's amazing...,

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is one of my favorite film...
Rani looked so good in this movie... 
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow , 15 years ,thats awesome. Its one f my favourites evergreen movie :-)
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omgg  WOW 15years!! one of my fav movies..just love it..❤️
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow awesome thread. Truly one of my all time favorite movies! <3 And it has its birthday only 8 days after mine! 😳
Amazing songs, amazing cast, amazing story. Loved this movie to bits and pieces and can still watch it today! <3
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! Can't believe its been 15 years!! KKHH is one of my all time favs!!
I still love watching it every time it comes on TV!!