Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sahar-afghan

Groupbie

Sahar-afghan

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Hello Sslpanians hope you all are doing great!! By the way why is the form so quiet and not active. Wake up guys and lets talk and havr discussions about about our Vina. I know most of you are already upset due to Vihan Rachna separation but still we can watch it till Vihaan is here. Lets make the form more active. What you all think?? Im a big vina fan and im here as long as vina exsit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Navya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello everyone!! Why so quiet here??" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SailorMoonStar

Goldie

SailorMoonStar

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
The reason the forum is so inactive is because the people who run the show decide to show a lot of boring Maayan and show Vihaan like once a month. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Navya.machar13pallavi25

happygirl123

Coolbie

happygirl123

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
As a Mayan fan i'm less active because well whatever Mayan fans left who want to post also will be put off since everytime Mayan is always targeted as being boring hence Mayan fans don't even feel like posting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21VintageWine

ZenerDiode

IF-Stunnerz

ZenerDiode

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygirl123

As a Mayan fan i'm less active because well whatever Mayan fans left who want to post also will be put off since everytime Mayan is always targeted as being boring hence Mayan fans don't even feel like posting

I disagree here. everyone is entitle to their opinion. go and check other forums of shows having 2 pairs like balika  vadhu and all.   all forums face same situation. depends upon mentality how to take situation 

other fan groups are NOT responsible for this situation . if  mayan fans want they can defend and make plenty of posts for mayan. who is stopping to do that!!!

The show itself has become hell boring  . not even vina fans are getting interest in show it self then how come any member would get interest in this forum  
all are tired posting here request to focus on vina but if cvs are not focusing then why anyone would like to burn their fingers for this stupid show

if mayan fans have minority on this forum who is responsible for it? other fangroups? hell no

Edited by ZenerDiode - 18 October 2013 at 9:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13MythilyRamanNo2Pencil

SailorMoonStar

Goldie

SailorMoonStar

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

I disagree here. everyone is entitle to their opinion. go and check other forums of shows having 2 pairs like balika  vadhu and all.   all forums face same situation. depends upon mentality how to take situation 

other fan groups are NOT responsible for this situation . if  mayan fans want they can defend and make plenty of posts for mayan. who is stopping to do that!!!

The show itself has become hell boring  . not even vina fans are getting interest in show it self then how come any member would get interest in this forum  
all are tired posting here request to focus on vina but if cvs are not focusing then why anyone would like to burn their fingers for this stupid show

if mayan fans have minority on this forum who is responsible for it? other fangroups? hell no

Clap

rakshaanra

Goldie

rakshaanra

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
It's always been quiet
We are on page 224

While new shows are on page 1000 +

I post like once a month

Navya.nitzy_21

happygirl123

Coolbie

happygirl123

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

Whenever the question is raised as to why the forum is quiet some members jump to conclusions saying that the reason is because Mayan has so much of screen space...well even if Mayan does have it what stops the other fan group from posting stuff about their fav jodi and increasing the forum activity...I don't see the connection at all Confused

And like you said all are entitled to their opinion and so am I what's wrong with if I gave mine then Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13vennitzy_21VintageWine

ZenerDiode

IF-Stunnerz

ZenerDiode

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
but who has right to blame  and target any fan group?? you can say about show but can't give opinion for fellow member s actions. 
why will others burn their hands if cvs are not listening them ?? who is stopping to post mayan fans to raise activity ? 

if gunjiv is not existing right now, vina not getting space as like mayan even if so many requests so many posts have made to request cvs then why now they will like to post here ?? are they mad?? they have done equal efforts and finally left forum 

I don't see how other fan groups are responsible for keeping quite this forum Confused

machar13No2Pencil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top