Today I did feel bad for Neetu...

Naivedya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes, Neetu has shown herself to be very selfish and interested only in status and wealth, but today I felt sorry for her when Paakhi ran into "Kamla Ma"'s arms and Kamla also encouraged her by saying "Meri beti". Neetu really looked like she got punched in the stomach. Yes, Neetu is not very likeable and she has never been a real mom to Paakhi, but why does Kamla encourage Paakhi so much to think of her (Kamla) as her mother? Kamla is supposed to be so righteous and good, then why doesn't she explain to Paakhi that Neetu is her mother and she should address her as mom rather than calling her by her name? Kamla, Sahil, and Dadi all encourage Paakhi to get more and more spoiled and distance herself from Neetu. Isn't Kamla supposed to be all about doing what's right? Yes, she breast-fed Paakhi but that doesn't make Paakhi her daughter. It's not even about class, status, or whatever. Lucky for Kamla that Kalpi is smart and can fend for herself most of the time. But what about Pakya? He doesn't seem too bright. He's street smart but already he's turning into a goonda type. Kamla needs to focus all the attention she puts on Paakhi on Kalpi and especially on Pakya.  Edited by Naivedya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Naivedya

Yes, Neetu has shown herself to be very selfish and interested only in status and wealth, but today I felt sorry for her when Paakhi ran into "Kamla Ma"'s arms and Kamla also encouraged her by saying "Meri beti". Neetu really looked like she got punched in the stomach. Yes, Neetu is not very likeable and she has never been a real mom to Paakhi, but why does Kamla encourage Paakhi so much to think of her (Kamla) as her mother? Kamla is supposed to be so righteous and good, then why doesn't she explain to Paakhi that Neetu is her mother and she should address her as mom rather than calling her by her name? Kamla, Sahil, and Dadi all encourage Paakhi to get more and more spoiled and distance herself from Neetu. Isn't Kamla supposed to be all about doing what's right? Yes, she breast-fed Paakhi but that doesn't make Paakhi her daughter. It's not even about class, status, or whatever. Lucky for Kamla that Kalpi is smart and can fend for herself most of the time. But what about Pakya? He doesn't seem too bright. He's street smart but already he's turning into a goonda type. Kamla needs to focus all the attention she puts on Paakhi on Kalpi and especially on Pakya. 

i so agree Kamla vaise tou bohut maahan banti hain but in case of the neetu-pakhi bond she is damn selfish and instead of correcting the problems between them she always keeps on representing neetu as the bad lady in front of pakhi doesn't matter what type of a woman she is she is Pakhi's mom after all. Today i hated the part where neetu wanted to hug Pakhi but when Pakhai looked at Kamla she opened her arms indicating her to hug kamla what was the need of that?? ðŸ˜¡ she could have ask for forgiveness from pakhi later on 

and i really feel Kamla should give attention to Pakya instead of Pakhi her whole family is there to take care for her but who is there for Pakya?? i bet later on this track will come out where Pakya will do sth wrong and when Kamla will scold him he will charge her instead for giving less attention to him and somewhere i think Vitthal will charge kamla as well!! 
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Not sure if I agree. One can only push so far, Kamla may try and convince Paakhi that Nitu is her mom but that will not create feelings in Paakhi's mind for Nitu. Love and respect need to be earned not forced. Not only Nitu was and has been a superficial mother but always put Kamla down in front of Paakhi. Considering that Paakhi literally worships Kamla, it's harder for Paakhi to respect Nitu. In Paakhi's mind Nitu is constantly insulting her mom Kamla and no one can tolerate their mothers being insulted.I am sure if Nitu started showing respect towards Kamla then Paakhi will start warming up to Nitu.