Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Love these pics from Mickey Virus screening😊. and GC's red shoes and Wahi's orange slipper!!!😆😆
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
lovely pics!
Yeahhh! GC and iqbal together <3
Moi loves both of them <3
GC ko jo bhi color de do he suits in it!
itne phones GC ne pakre hua hain lagta hai mobiles main interest hai GC ko
GC and KW together :v...bare bhai tu bare bhai chote bhai subhanAllah :v
If GC's red shoes were not enough..KW gave him competition by wearing orange slipper 

AntraOnly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oye GC-Wahi * drools* & their smiles too cute man..
Every color suits GC .. Lol  Wahi's orange slippers 😆
DeepDL19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
New GC Articl About Fitness!!

"I am a black belt in Martial Arts!" - Gurmeet Choudhary

The very popular, charming and good lookingGurmeet Choudhary, soon to be seen inNach Baliye season 6, shares withurlremoved his take on fitness, and what he too does to keep in shape!

What does staying fit mean to you?

Just following a regular healthy diet, which is very important!

What fitness regime do you follow to keep in shape?

Since I am constantly shooting, I make it a point to just put aside half an hour or maybe some more time for myself everyday, during which I get some regular exercises like crunches, stretching, dips etc done. Even if it is in my make up room!

Do you prefer hitting the gym or sticking to normal exercise routines like walking and playing sports?

I always keep a pair of track pants and sneakers with me when shooting, as once I am done, regardless of the time I just get onto the road for a good run or jog as hitting the gym everyday isn't really possible. It's also a good form of cardio outside the gym, which isn't monotonous and boring!

Do you play sports and if yes then which sport?

I am a black belt in Marital Arts! The troupe which trains me is also joined by people who train in these activities for films etc. It's all a very different concept out there, which is really very interesting to watch too! Besides that, I was captain for football, hockey and volleyball during school days as well as a champion in badminton too.

What are the 3 basic things you do daily to keep in shape?

I run or jog for a minimum of half an hour in the day, try and workout at the gym whenever possible and sleep of course, for around 5-6 hours if time permits. Otherwise I make sure to take a power nap for at least 10 minutes whenever I can, be it in the car or a break during shots too.

Do you feel that food and eating healthy plays an important part in keeping fit?

Food and eating healthy play the most important role in keeping fit, which should be taken care of very well! 6 days of the week should only consist of healthy food and then you can definitely indulge in something good on a Sunday.

Are you conscious of your eating habits and what does your daily diet contain?

I completely avoid any kind of junk or fried food, due to which I haven't eaten a Samosa since 8 years now! My non-vegetarian food has also stopped since the past 2 weeks as asked to do so by my dietitian. My breakfast comprises of a cup of green tea with a brown bread egg sandwich. Lunch is a glass of hot water and a bowl full of Salad. Dinner is a bowl of vegetable soup or the regular roti, dal and sabzi.

Do you believe in the size zero concept that has suddenly taken over everybody these days?

The size zero concept does work in our industry, as I guess you have to be what it takes you to get here! But each to it's own as it is fine if you don't believe in it too.

A male celebrity body that inspires you?

Hrithik Roshan, who somehow is always just so fit!

A fitness tip for your fans?

Staying fit and healthy is a very simple process. As all you have to do is, give yourself a minimum of half an hour everyday to workout and just eat healthy of course!

Writer:Rhea Parekh

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@gurruchoudhary: To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle.
@gurruchoudhary: A great rock is not disturbed by d wind,the mind of a wise person is not disturbed by either honor or abuse
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love GC's latest pics <3
pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Shouting_Silver thanks for the article
Guru is so hardworking...
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: faria86

gurmeet choudhry iqbal khan at mickey virus premiere

Oh my jannu so casual n hot🤢
Again his lucky read shoes😆
How many phones does my jaanu has?😆😆
New cool shirtshirt😳
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article😛
Loved my Jaans ans😛
He's a great master😛
He plays games & champion tootoo👏
faria86 thumbnail
@ Shouting_Silve you are welcome & thanks for sharing the pic both GC & wahii looks fab 😃

@ Euphoria.yes i have Never seen Gurmeet in this colour before but he looks nice & younger too :)

@Fatima agree with u all KW is giving competition to GC lol kya baat hai GC ki red shoes & KW ki orange slipper ki 😆

@ Shouting_Silver thank you for the article 😊