Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Too Realistic of Jodha - Jalal ka rista

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Wow, I am really impressed with the Cvs today. Thank god they didn't made Jodha shy of Jalal and Jalal taking unnecessary advantage of Jodha's circustances (comzore). The verbal battle of Jalal & Pratap were also didn't cross the limit but still ignited the necessary vibes in Raja Bharamal. 

I could imagine the next station at which Jodha express will halt for refuelling and it reached the same station that is Jalal Uddin ka Room. Could not stop laughing the moment they started talking and it intesified when Jalal said those words that "there is someone whom Jodha Begum loves" WOW how teasing it was and Jodha realised it too soon also. Jodha ka brain ka batti jaliLOLLOL. Jodha's expressions were worth watching when she was requesting him to not to start the fight and when he put forth his conditions. What conditions and the 2 one was classic and still he is really taking care of her prestige here. he knows very well his innocent wife doesn't realize what others will think if husband & wife stay separate. 

What a scene it was to apply medicine to his palm  and the way she was pressing his head, it was as if to give him the pain rather than removing it. Poor Jalal, he had to intervene to save his neck at the right time. Arrey yaar she realized that he has a wound on his back, just below his shoulder while she was pressing his head (that too above the neck when her hand didn't even come across the wound). Sure she is the worlds best doctor and needs to give her which ever is available for scanning like cat scanning (jodha scanning or tigress scanning). 
He spoke the exact words I had in ind when she objected about his visit to Devi maa's temple. He won (loot) the hearts Jodha's family. 
I am loving this Jalal who took away his pagdi before entering the temple and his FB about the slippers was classic.  Wow, he imitated Jodha in the way of praying and so innocently he asked even after he fulfilled every aspect why she is anxious. His expressions of showing how amazed he was at Jodha's revelation of her promise to Devi maa was superb and loved how maturely he acted by placing his forehead on Devi maa's charan and consoled Jodha that her wish to put his head on Devi's foot is fulfilled. Such an understanding husband and JOdha please realise his value now and atleast after he re-decorate the Devi Maa with new jewels and look for the asli gunhgar who stole the original jewelery. 

Sorry girls (Mansi, Kashi ^ Riyya) if you are angry with me for this 

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

shik123baas-tvfleur18rukawaparas99noopurindigodeviaranuneetu53gincojemiisweet_taniachakvkalubaublesXDPagalKuriXDSShreShthApallavi003Maano_billideeps_92Zoyafansparikhashpatdaisydee425Star_girlmelodicatamy267sonia_1BamonforeverSuper Koollashy....Poojie....riyya6

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Loved your analysis Jaya..Embarrassed All the points mentioned made the episode very good!

but, tell me one thing..why would Mansi, Riyya or Kashi be angry with youLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chakgincoXDPagalKuriXDRutuja...deejagiSuper Kool

Star_girl IF-Rockerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Jalal is plain lovely. 
The good thing is that we get to see a romance that is true to life and realistic. Not a 4-lions love-fest. The day they turn it into a mushy or aggressive love-fest, I am out. Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fragrance18jemiiXDPagalKuriXDdeejagisonia_1Super Koollashy

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Loved your analysis Jaya..Embarrassed All the points mentioned made the episode very good!

but, tell me one thing..why would Mansi, Riyya or Kashi be angry with youLOL

They were anticipating too hot. romantic scenes (atleast with some ishara) during medicine application and here I said I am happy with the scene shown. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gincoXDPagalKuriXDStar_girlSuper Koollashy

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Jalal is plain lovely. 
The good thing is that we get to see a romance that is true to life and realistic. Not a 4-lions love-fest. The day they turn it into a mushy or aggressive love-fest, I am out. Wink

I am with you dear for this classic love story. These are royal couple and they can't go round the tree to show case their love

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_taniaXDPagalKuriXDsmileyhug7679Star_girlSuper Kool

Maano_billi IF-Dazzler
Maano_billi
Maano_billi

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
nyc analysisThumbs Up I luvd d med app scene nd Jallu made me luv him even more  wen he bowed down b4 devi maa n said sir katana hi nahi sir jhuka dena hi kafi hota haiClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagiSuper Kool

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maano_billi

nyc analysisThumbs Up I luvd d med app scene nd Jallu made me luv him even more  wen he bowed down b4 devi maa n said sir katana hi nahi sir jhuka dena hi kafi hota haiClapClap
yes. he was so toughed by her anxiety that he didn't waste even a minute explain what he is about to do to ward her guilty in front of Devi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chakSuper Kool

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Jalal ne dil jeet liya..devi maa ke mandir mein ClapEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chakXDPagalKuriXDsonia_1Super Kool

Go to top