Sports/Cricket

Foodies

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

VishalD1

VishalD1

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
While browsing on internet late last night for eating places around my house i came across a new web portal HungerOver.com. It has a very new, innovative and very unique way of representing the restaurants. Information regarding restaurants is given in a very different and special way. I loved it. They gave me information regarding the very nearby fooding joints around truly. I must say a lot of good guys are arising in India with a lot of innovation in their minds.

It not only gives information regarding restaurants but also regarding street foods, dhabas and wine shops. This information is very hard to find on internet but this portal lists it all. Not only this, it has information regarding sweet shops, bakeries and juice corners also. This information is so much helpful to me as i live to eat. the way they have listed the food joints i loved it.

Thunbs Up to Hungerover.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Foodies" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.