Chat with Prithivee

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear friends
I was able to talk to Prithivee Raj (Swamy) for about 15 minutes today. He is very pleasant and lovely. I had an interesting talk with him.

He said my reviews are read and discussed at length by the team. The lipstick issue was embarrassing for them and he admitted that it was a mistake (I did not bring it up, he did. ðŸ˜†). Apparently Radhikaa had just finished another shoot and came for this straightaway. They do 5 to 8 episodes a day. So she slipped into the bed and they forgot to take off the lipstick.  Prithivee said it was wrong and they should have been more careful. ðŸ˜†

I teased him about the purple shirt...he groaned and agreed with me and said he had to wear it for 1 month. Apparently he had only one meal a day and skipped for 4 to 5 hours so that he could look tired for his scenes the following day. He has wonderful things to say about the Vani Rani team. They are all down to earth and he said the director O.N. Rathnam is a talented and self-effacing person and takes all words of praise very calmly.

How they interact with Radhikaa depends on her mood. If she says good morning curtly, they know she is in a bad mood and they will keep her distance...but if they get a cheery good morning then she is in a good mood.

He is happy that from 8th they have gone to 2nd and now they are aiming for No.1.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karthikka thumbnail
Oh, and apparently the Telugu Vani Rani is different too.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
On Saturday while going around in a shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, i meet Prithiviraj and we did not talk but he had a very pleasant smile on his face. He looks really good looking in real ðŸ˜Š
Karthikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

On Saturday while going around in a shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, i meet Prithiviraj and we did not talk but he had a very pleasant smile on his face. He looks really good looking in real ðŸ˜Š

He practically lives in MidValley.
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Karthikka,

Thanks for sharing the info.

Anyway are you from KL, cause i'm one.
Karthikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Karthikka,

Thanks for sharing the info.

Anyway are you from KL, cause i'm one.

Yes. :D
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very nice post Karthika - really great information.
Is Prithivee in Malaysia often? I'm guessing he hasn't got a hectic schedule to be travelling abroad.

It's nice to hear VR stars through you even if they cannot join IF.
Karthikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThangamPlus

Very nice post Karthika - really great information.
Is Prithivee in Malaysia often? I'm guessing he hasn't got a hectic schedule to be travelling abroad.

It's nice to hear VR stars through you even if they cannot join IF.

No, he is doing work for our local programmes as judge and compere. He left on Friday night.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing the convo Karthika.

it is good VR reading and taking note of the points from discussion.
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

For some strange reason, I thought I'll watch PasaMalar (a Sun TV serial at 18:30) & I unexpectedly came across Bhaboos (Is it?, Kali in Vani Rani)
I guess it's a special appearance for one episode because his character dies off...
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago