Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Dear friends
I was able to talk to Prithivee Raj (Swamy) for about 15 minutes today. He is very pleasant and lovely. I had an interesting talk with him.

He said my reviews are read and discussed at length by the team. The lipstick issue was embarrassing for them and he admitted that it was a mistake (I did not bring it up, he did. LOL). Apparently Radhikaa had just finished another shoot and came for this straightaway. They do 5 to 8 episodes a day. So she slipped into the bed and they forgot to take off the lipstick.  Prithivee said it was wrong and they should have been more careful. LOL

I teased him about the purple shirt...he groaned and agreed with me and said he had to wear it for 1 month. Apparently he had only one meal a day and skipped for 4 to 5 hours so that he could look tired for his scenes the following day. He has wonderful things to say about the Vani Rani team. They are all down to earth and he said the director O.N. Rathnam is a talented and self-effacing person and takes all words of praise very calmly.

How they interact with Radhikaa depends on her mood. If she says good morning curtly, they know she is in a bad mood and they will keep her distance...but if they get a cheery good morning then she is in a good mood.

He is happy that from 8th they have gone to 2nd and now they are aiming for No.1.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXYPallanguzhiShathirlalakalki2007~*Thamizhan*~hopper_oceanvinolyaCarynnithyamkv--aarthi--Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chat with Prithivee" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Oh, and apparently the Telugu Vani Rani is different too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiShathirlalanithyamkv

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
On Saturday while going around in a shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, i meet Prithiviraj and we did not talk but he had a very pleasant smile on his face. He looks really good looking in real Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiKarthikkaCaryn

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

On Saturday while going around in a shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, i meet Prithiviraj and we did not talk but he had a very pleasant smile on his face. He looks really good looking in real Smile

He practically lives in MidValley.

ZEESXY

ZEESXY

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Karthikka,

Thanks for sharing the info.

Anyway are you from KL, cause i'm one.

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZEESXY

Karthikka,

Thanks for sharing the info.

Anyway are you from KL, cause i'm one.

Yes. :D

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Very nice post Karthika - really great information.
Is Prithivee in Malaysia often? I'm guessing he hasn't got a hectic schedule to be travelling abroad.

It's nice to hear VR stars through you even if they cannot join IF.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Very nice post Karthika - really great information.
Is Prithivee in Malaysia often? I'm guessing he hasn't got a hectic schedule to be travelling abroad.

It's nice to hear VR stars through you even if they cannot join IF.

No, he is doing work for our local programmes as judge and compere. He left on Friday night.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShathirlalaCaryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top