Yaarodi Vaayadi Kalliye Villiye Thalli Podi
Rajeshin Selvi Naanthaandi

Pombala Pokiri Odi Podi Un
Aasaiki Aathi Seshan Theduthodi
Panthiyila Panthikitta Vittu Tharven
Yen Munthiyila Panthikitta Vetti Puduven
Adi Kandavalum Vanthu Kaiya Vekka Avar Corporation Pump Alla
 ROFL

Another brilliant episode, good development, leaves us wondering where this is going. Great touch of introducing advocate Bahma Sivasubramaniam who must have met Vani at an international criminal law or a LAWASIA (Law Associations of Asia) SAARC Law (South Asia Association of Regional Cooperation in Law) conference and who is genuinely concerned about Vani's health. First person outside the immediate family to inquire about her health. Wink

Dialogues are consistently good...but I feel Mano and Bhoomi are trying too hard. Vani's outlook on the whole issue is really mature and deep. Will Bhoomi ever get the trust of his wife and family back? Did Bhoomi ever think of the consequences of his actions? He was so arrogant that he did not care. Now he is suffering. Seriously, I am still wondering whether Bhoomi has changed. Confused

Lovely scene in Samy and Rani's new house. Good to see good deeds being rewarded. Funny moments with the "royalty" comment. Hahaha. Nice to see Thenu's cheekiness again. :D New tea shop for Rani and Samy called "Royal (since Rani is Queen) Tea" (royalty)!! Ithu eppidi irukku? LOL

Rathnam ney, neenga ellam WWE pappingalo?? Selvi- yin movements wrestling movement ah irundhuchu...antha twist, antha munji crushed to the wall. Just superb. Tag team vera - between Sura and Selvi. Clapped like mad. Hahaha. Clap

Star of the episode: Surya aka Arun for delivering the dialogue of the day - "Ma, etho international call am, advocate Bahma Sivasubramaniam ma" delivered with such simplicity and panache, the right amount of casualness. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sErsh9Kg7bk

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhividyasureshShathirlala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karthikka's reviews - Archive (Page 3)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
My review:
Episode 191

Today's song is called "Saravanan's Theme" Big smile

Kasethan kadavulappa ...
Antha kadavulukkum ithu theriyum appa

Kaikku kai marum paname
unnai kaipatra ninanikkuthu maname
Kaikku kai marum paname
unnai kaipatra ninanikkuthu maname
nee thedumpothu varuvathundoo vittu pogumpothu solvathundoo
nee thedumpothu varuvathundoo vittu pogumpothu solvathundoo
Kasethan kadavulappa ...
Antha kadavulukkum ithu theriyum appa

Thaiye thavira thanthai thavire kaas al yethuyum vangidilam

There were other songs on kaasu, including Kaasu Panam doothu song but this one is classic and some of our very young viewers may not have heard of it. So, in the famous word of Mr. Kali Murattu Pandian - Ensai!!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LRQjzNbKG0

Two questions: Kali veedu marithara? Ille, ithu puthu veeda irruku, so wondering. (VR senior team member replied Location change) Second, pinala wall eh beautiful hanging decorations. Azhaga irrukku...enge vanginingaWink

The scenes involving Kali, Sura, Rajesh, Selvi and Shenba were very good...nalla interaction and good to see Selvi standing up to Kali. Naan coffee kudika pothu Shenba intha dialogue vitta " Parthingala mama, intha tharthalaiya"...coffee apadiye tupiithen!! Hello madam, thartalai Selvi ya, nee ya?Angry

Rajeshhh machi Clap, dialogue super o super. Athuku mella unga gestures super o super o super. Junior TR mathiri irunthichu.Star ade dangu danga dangu danga danga...nee pothe dialoguu, athil asanthu poithan un appar-u. But athukku elam vida ethu theriyuma super-u? Nee potha T-shirt-u!!! Enga ooru T-shirt-u!! Avanga koodathanga la? Selvi kku theriyuma...more importantly, Shenbakku theriyuma??? ;)

Vani's veedu looks so empty without Rani...feel sorry for her. Bhoomi should just shut up and keep away. Wait for everyone to cool down before trying to mend the bridge.

As much as I enjoyed seeing Rani's family being happy, I felt sad that the others were not there - Surya, Gautham...even Bhoomi. Bhoomi ivangakooda santhoshamma thane irunthan. Fool.

But I really did not like Sara today. Avanoda kovathukku oru nyayam irukku. But he shouldn't be so ungrateful and ignore Vani and at the same time expect his mother to do so. Why is it it's okay for Bhoomi to be close to Jyothi and vice-versa, Saravanan to be close to Thenu or Selvi but Vani and Rani cannot be close to each other? In fact, it is more understandable for Vani and Rani to be close as they are twins, for nine months they were room mates in their mother's womb. I am glad that Rani shut Sara up. Poor Rani. talking about her sister all the time. Avan Poongodi kitta pesam pothu I got the impression that it was a junior Bhoomi in the making.

Bring on 192. Thumbs Up

P/S Samy wearing a new shirt. At last. Hooray!! Wink

Edited by nithyamkv - 22 October 2013 at 11:53pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXYserials2010PallanguzhiShathirlalakalki2007swash2hopper_oceannithyamkv

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
My review
Episode 192

Episode 192

Today I have no specific song for anyone but a wonderful song for everyone in the Vani Rani team - the actors, the heads, the crew...this is for you. Credit goes to Ramesh Lal. I know how hard he has been working on this and believe me, your efforts have been noticed. All my friends are commending you for your stellar effort. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y11_tyn0tpY

The rhythms and beats are very catching. I was nodding my head to the beats as the song started. The lyrics are meaningful. I think the only problem I have is the female singers' voices, which I think are a bit screechy and not deep enough...but it is not a major defect. I love the new snippets, with all the current faces there...I see new storylines there like Surya's progress as a lawyer. (Hope the josiyar's prediction to Angayarkanni - habba, finally I got her name - is wrong; that Surya does not separate from his family). The collage was brilliant too - loved it. But just surprised why there is no cast list?? Anyway, well done. Clap

I don't like how Saravanan has become but I can understand it. Being bashed up for no reason would have definitely made him a bitter person. (Since he does not want to have anything to do with Vani, ask him to come and see me, I will advise him to sue the police for false imprisonment and police brutality.LOL) I hope he respects his parents wishes' and realise that education is the most effective weapon of all. Surya thavare vera yarum padippu mudikamathangalo? Rajesh, Selvi and now Sara (Selvi padippu avalo thana?? Enna padikirra ava?) Gautham? Poongodi? I think it would be good if you have positive role models amongst the young people. Vani is an adult for them, and they may be in awe of her, but if they have someone their own age who is ambitious and hardworking, they may be encouraged to strive to improve their lives.

Kali - evala mosamana manashana?? He has killed and willing to kill. And Shenba, so gleeful and happy - just waiting to see what is going to happen next. I think intha varusham villain of the year award will go to Bhaboos Baburaj.

Good to see both the households - one starting very well and the other fumbling and lost. Everyone in Vani's house still sleeping...(two young men in one bed?? Hahahaha, enga oorule ithu oru athisiyamana katchi) whereas Rani's house is in tip-top condition.

Best scene of the episode comes at the end. The star of the show. Absolutely brilliant especially as Vani. Her expressions were really good and I loved especially from 24.54, tears in her eyes and she has a big smile when she hears her sister saying that she does not like a certain kirai),

Good finish. Lioness Vani back in her hunting ground (the courts).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shathirlalanithyamkv

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZEESXY

Karthikka,

Keep up the good work. 

Thanks dear.

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
My review

Episode 193

Especially for Saravanan, Swamy and not forgetting Bhoomi who started this mess:

oruvan oruvan mudhalaali ulagil matravan thozhilaali
vidhiyai ninaippavan aemaali adhai venru mudippavan arivaali
oruvan oruvan mudhalaali ulagil matravan thozhilaali
vidhiyai ninaippavan aemaali adhai venru mudippavan arivaali
boomiyai vella aayudham edharku poopparikka koadari edharku
ponnoa poruloa poarkkalam edharku aasai thurandhaal agilam unakku

mannin meedhu manidhanukkaasai manidhan meedhu mannukkaasai
mandhaan kadaisiyil jeyikkiradhu idhai manamdhaan unara marukkiradhu
kaiyil konjam kaasu irudhaal needhaan adharku ejamaanan
kazhuththu varaikkum kaasu irundhaal adhudhaan unakku ejamaanan
vaazhvin arththam purindhuvidu vaazhkkaiyai vaarik kudiththuvidu

Actually Kali's story was also interesting today but I like how you have focused on two characters aiming for the same thing - to make money but doing it through different ways. Samy thinking hard work is the best, whereas Saravanan does not care how he does it as long as he gets money. I am not comfortable that he is lying to his parents but he should realise that he'll be caught out. Naan eppayo sonnen, why is this Sara always crying,Cry neenga sonninge - what else - wait and we waited and now this...avalo soft ah irundhu oru kootu koduthane - ena tonic sar koodikiraru? :D And that Vijay touch, antha hand eh curl panrathu...hahaha...nalla than irukku. I like that now the focus is on Saravanan, and gives a chance to the actor to show his talents, Clap

Rani ma's sukku (suku) coffee must be a hit! Avanga mess open pannuna nalla irukkume. I hope this does not flop the way the water business.

Two days back than, Selvi-yin padippei patri yosichuttu irunthen, neenga antha issue ve address panithinge. Kalakal boss.

Bhaboos...kaiyil kayam!!! Painful ah?? Nalla jump paninge...ahnah why you want to kill all your daughters-in-law?? Sariyana thimiru intha Kali kku (Good you keep mentioning the eldest brother and his wife, Hope he comes back but can you get a better actor please? ;))

Nice ending, ethirparka ille...Kali ye write off pannirathinge. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGmCHAlMLc0

Edited by Karthikka - 24 October 2013 at 12:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiShathirlalaSriKameshkalki2007Carynnithyamkv

vidyasuresh

vidyasuresh

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Really very nice reviews waiting 4r ur more reviews pls continue soon

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
nice reviews kirthika.

genuine reviews for a good show will help to improvement of the show.

after seeing Bhoomi's bad side to earn money, is it possible for Sara to go on the same line to earn money?

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Episode 196

Engae nimmadhi engae nimmadhi
angae enakkoar idam vaendum
engae manidhar yaarum illaiyoa
angae enkkoar idam vaendum

Bhoomikku or idam vendum...or is that what he wants us to think?Day Dreaming

Surya uraikkira mathiri kelvi kettan...how long is this going to go on?? I hope you have something planned for this situation.

Enjoyed Poongodii's scenes.Clap She always makes me smile. I am glad we have a character like Poongodi...she is not a crybaby, she is positive and she is sensible. I am glad that you have introduced a character like her; at least there are positive characters in the serial. Her logic is great and I had to smile at her solution - she has the power to think out of the box. Only problem is her taste in men. LOL But it is Karthik who is driving me up the wall - yet another man who does not respect a woman's right to say no.Angry

I was listening to this episode as I was driving...and when the dark suspenseful music came on, I was so tensed because I did not know what was happening and if I took my eyes off the road to watch the scene, there would have been a massive accident on the expressway.LOL Hahahaha...oh God, Kali, you have more love for your sister and niece than your wife and son. Enna manushan. I nearly fell in shock when Kali uttered the phone number in English. Adda!! English theriyuma?? But I had to laugh when he scolds his sister - Sani kizhamae anna thalaile yennai thechu kuzhipatuvanga, enna ithu mamiyaar veedu paaru.ROFL HAHAHAHAHA!! Make up on Kali was very nice today. Can't believe the dialogue Alamelu was uttering. Stupid cow. She is condemning Sundari for not following her husband but what did she do to her husband ??? (You should bring her husband back just to make the soup interesting. Hehehe)...and Shenba actually wondering how Rajesh could fall in love with Selvi?? HAHAHAHAHA, talk about being a fool and an idiot. She is a real wacko. Wacko

Not sure whether Bhoomi has changed when he was playing chess. I think that the chess game is actually a reflection of the state of his mind...he must be a mastermind. The background music was quite frightening. Ivan onnum thiranthama iruntha evan manushan ne ille. He is talking about chess and carrom, games that involve strategy and outsmarting the opponent.Confused

Thank you once again for a fantastic effort. Really appreciated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3oWKwrbVlg

Edited by Karthikka - 30 October 2013 at 7:42am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saamanMissLollipop_PallanguzhiShathirlalaincorrigibleswash2hopper_oceanCarynnithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top