Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Friends,

Karthikka's review on each episode are worth to be saved for future reading.. So collating all of them in this thread..

Nithya
IF Tamil Section DT

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhividyasureshShathirlalaCaryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karthikka's reviews - Archive (Page 2)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya. Heart Apparently they read and discuss my reviews so if anyone wants to raise something, do let me know. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhividyasureshShathirlalanithyamkv

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
My Review:
Episode 187
Tuesday 15.10.2013

Today's episode was so full of different stories that I had so many choices for a song. Finally, for a change I decided to choose a song for Shenbagam. Really, she had the most hopeless dialogues today. "En manasu ungalukku puriyila?" Ayo, purinjuchu purinjinchu. Nee oru psycho nu ellarukum purinjichu. So this song is for Shenba. LOL

Rasavey Onna Nambi Intha Rosapoo Irukuthunga
Oru Vaartha Sollitinga Athu Usira Vanthu Urukuthunga
Vanthu Sollatha Orava Iva Nenjodu Valatha
Athu Thapana Karutha Thaneeril Ezhutha
Rasavey Onna Nambi Intha Rosapoo Irukuthunga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I5OBTUlIXk

Dream on Shenba, dream on!! Hahaha.

Good episode. As usual Radhikaa madam did her two roles very well. Quite surprised that Swamy did not tell Vani the real reason for Rani's temporary amnesia. Future plot? Also I liked that Bhoomi is not forgiven yet. Arun was stellar today. Star Serious, angry, hurt, funny - you have done a good job of showing a character with different sides to him. Surya is innocent, not stupid. He is trusting but he is not shallow. He gets angry and he gets upset when he sees all the injustices committed by his father. I never expected Surya to actually stand up and show strong feelings against his father. It's good. Made me laugh when he was talking to Vani,

Venu carried his role very well too - however, if the viewers are not convinced that he has changed, it is difficult for the family too. The scene between Bhoomi and Vani was really good. I can understand why Vani pretended to be asleep when he was there. That was a nice idea by the VR team. Still not sure whether Bhoomi has changed. Felt sorry for him at the end of the episode.

Sree Devi has always been a soft character and to see her as a manipulative woman who wants to break up a marriage so that she can marry the man she loves was a bit strange for me. But then I thought to myself, if you had someone like a Nilambari character, that would have been the usual story. People do not expect a quiet, meek person like Shenba to be actually evil. She may not see herself as evil but someone who loves her mama very much but this is a psychological illness that needs treatment. Sree Devi is doing a good job but again intha kathai enge poguthu? Evalo naalaikku eppidiye poithu irrukum? Rajesh gave nalla nose cut but ayo still looked like a gorilla. A wet gorilla. Avan sonnan le, blade panam minjam nu, don't worry, we all will collect money and sponsor the blades!!LOL

Anaconda - has she changed? I hope not, because if she changes, there won't be a story. But like I said, she is one of the few people who would never admit that they are wrong. I hope when she was thinking of Bhoomi and what he had said to her, she would realise that she is one of the reasons for Bhoomi's unhappiness. But why does she dislike Vani and Rani so much? Is she one of the women who cannot let the son go?Angry

Scene in the hospital room between Vani and the boys were really good. Thank God they have changed their clothes. Hahaha. When are you going to give Swamy and Saravanan new shirts? Oru mathatukku athey purple and pink shirts than - ayo, antha vaadai!! (Ugh). Hehehe.LOL

Really excellent polamburaning from Bhoomi and cool response from Vani. The monologue was good and the matching background music was excellent. I felt sad for him when he said he got scared that he was going to lose Vani...but I still feel I need to wait and see.

By the way, where is Thenu? We want to see her reunion with Vani.  Heart

Cant wait for the next episode. Thank you VR team. 
Rasave Unnai nambhi

Edited by nithyamkv - 17 October 2013 at 8:51pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saamanPallanguzhividyasureshShathirlalakalki2007swash2Carynnithyamkv

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
So, in the end you did have enough time to do a review for almost every episode.
Really great thread. Clap
The reviews deserve to be discussed by the VR team because it is of a professional level and gives a fair unbiased view. You point out the good bits and the not so good bits and everytime your review agree with other people. Big smileClap

Edited by ThangamPlus - 20 October 2013 at 3:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasureshKarthikka

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Thanks Thangam...I try my best. :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shathirlala

ZEESXY

ZEESXY

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Nithya
Thanks, Good effort.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShathirlalaKarthikkanithyamkv

ZEESXY

ZEESXY

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Karthikka,

Keep up the good work. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShathirlalaKarthikka

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Episode 188

ON Rathnam sir, can you make Girija a permanent character? LOL Party I laughed so hard and then felt bad. Anaconda deserves everything she gets, but I did feel bad for her at some point but when I saw her kicking her legs as Girija was trying to strangle her, I laughed. Like a beached whale. ROFL Poor Shanthi Williams. Also glad that her face is red, shows that there is a continuity, i.e. it is realistic effect. Any person who gets bashed up will have bruises. Face vinggi irrukum. (But I think you forgot about it in 190 with Shenba).

Bhoomi sounds desperate and pathetic as he goes around begging everyone to believe him, even Point. I felt bad for him because the old Bhoomi would have been too arrogant. But I think enough is enough, Bhoomi shouldnt beg anymore. Pesunathu pothum now show it through your seyal.

I liked the fact that Girija attacks Anaconda thinking that she is the mother-in-law. Will Anaconda Paati learn her lesson?Good that Bhoomi is ignoring his mother and sister.

Loved Vani's dialogues and Radhikaa maam's acting when she was interacting with Bhoomi. Mistrust and disbelief all well done.

Shenba vin kathaikku oru mudivu illa ya? Don't drag the story, team.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhividyasureshShathirlala

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Vani Rani Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.