ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
since arman and purab both hav egone separately to mauritious, to get evdence, how will arman come to know who all jassi met, where all she went for her makeover,or is it just that t and d want to prove how much he luves her, or armans mauritious trip will bring in some twist😕, i dont trust t an d d , i am having all kind of fears, hope they dont mess up A-J reunion with some stupid twist😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms-tabu thumbnail
i know rose , there was no need to send arman there god knows what t and d r thinking😕
roselove thumbnail
 dun wut was the need of armu and purab goin all the way to mauritious. they should just simply get a wig and jassi big glasse or they can borrow billus. dont u agree tablet? i dont T & D to cause anymore trouble for armaan and jassi ðŸ˜­.

rose

ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i agree rose and tablet. t and d should stick wid the wig idea.Edited by jjknrokz - 18 years ago
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Quick question.. Are they actually show A and P in Mauritius... I dont think they are really going to show/shoot them in Mauritius??? Any guesses??

or are they just going to show the plane take off and land..and back with the evidence....

ms-tabu thumbnail
well, jd evn i wa s wondering  whether they will show the two in mauritious, we have to wait and c, they show new promos on fridays and saturdays,lets c what they show., if they wanna stretch it they will, dunno what they hav e in mind😕
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
I think Armaan and Purab are actually having a violent fist-fight over Jassi in Mauritius!!!!! Go Armaan!!!😆
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tablet

since arman and purab both hav egone separately to mauritious, to get evdence, how will arman come to know who all jassi met, where all she went for her makeover,or is it just that t and d want to prove how much he luves her, or armans mauritious trip will bring in some twist😕, i dont trust t an d d , i am having all kind of fears, hope they dont mess up A-J reunion with some stupid twist😕

so true....it seems such a waste of money time and energy as well that both of them would be going to the same place.....are they literally going to bring all those beauty staff to india...omg what about the visa formalities - are they going to be over that fast? and what about tickets for sooo many people.....the famous sponsor purab????!!!??? oh gawd....

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

very funny  i think all of us r goin to land in some mental hospital bcoz of t&d stupidty and i doubt they wud go to mauritius i mean theywont actually showthem in mauritius  unless p&a r havin their own honeymoon😉 but if i rem correctly bhargav told them that it has to be in one or two days not much time and they have to hurry. so lets see how fast they wud go. yes it wud have been better mayb if armaan got evidence fm gulmohar. but here is one blooper i think so.

bhargav gave handwriting expert report to judge which said mallika signature is there but then still jassi is being targetted as fraud even if the cell cam thing how come i m puzzled

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please don't kill me. But right now this is what my mind (not my heart) thinks. Why they are showing arman and purab going to get proof … to convince araman more that Jessica is jassi I don't think so as he is already convince right? So does this trip is for purab to let him know how much arman loves jassi? (He knows how much jassi loves arman) so my mind thinks when purab realize that arman and jassi loves each other a lot no place for him and no chance he will make a deal with aramn that I will give all proof to the court only when you will let me have jassi…. finally arman will say yes only for jassi(now a days they are saying he can do any thing for jassi)…and becomes more cry baby in private out side he will act like he is running after nice girls….  Which helps jassi to find purab shoulder………….no no …my mind please stop thinking……….