Change your name! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
You did well, Kankshita. That old lady deserves just a blow. Someone who just pokes the nose at others. Your resolve is good one. There is no need for changing one's own individuality for others. There are really so many people who have a lot in their own plate, but just look into the plate of others. They deserve to be ignored.
Seriously!
Why would you even think that?
I live in the US as well! and sweetheart mine name is Zainab!
way harder than yours! I prounounce it Zain-nab!
Half the people i know call me Z!
be proud of your name! 
Originally posted by _Littles12_

Seriously!
Why would you even think that?
I live in the US as well! and sweetheart mine name is Zainab!
way harder than yours! I prounounce it Zain-nab!
Half the people i know call me Z!
be proud of your name!

Oh I think you misunderstood. I'm proud of my name. I was just sharing my experience about what a person said to me and how I told him off. I love my name, someone really special to me, named me.
Originally posted by shweta2728

Oh I think you misunderstood. I'm proud of my name. I was just sharing my experience about what a person said to me and how I told him off. I love my name, someone really special to me, named me.

Oh okay! sorry! I had a person who added d's in my name!😆😆

Oh okay! sorry! I had a person who added d's in my name!😆😆

A 'D'? Lol...people are just...but they can pronounce stuff like seirzputouski or other looong names... 😆

A 'D'? Lol...people are just...but they can pronounce stuff like seirzputouski or other looong names... 😆

lmfao ikr! Im just like yea thats me! when my Profesors in college take attendance i just know when they are about to say my name because they just stare at it! and im just like im here! and there like are you Z-a-i...i was like yes! people are too much

lmfao ikr! Im just like yea thats me! when my Profesors in college take attendance i just know when they are about to say my name because they just stare at it! and im just like im here! and there like are you Z-a-i...i was like yes! people are too much

Omg that is so my life! I'd rather have them spell my name out instead of trying to say and end up butchering it! Then the whole class corrects the sub...see people my age don't have trouble with my name it's only the older people.

Omg that is so my life! I'd rather have them spell my name out instead of trying to say and end up butchering it! Then the whole class corrects the sub...see people my age don't have trouble with my name it's only the older people.

Lmfao! hahaha! and i thought it was only! usually i know who comes before me! so im just like im here please mr.whoeveryouare dont even bother!😆
Yea sometimes people in my class correct them too im just sitting there like a boss!
get at me level Mr.Subnoonecaresabout!😆😆
the older you get the more of your brain you loose!🤣

Lmfao! hahaha! and i thought it was only! usually i know who comes before me! so im just like im here please mr.whoeveryouare dont even bother!😆
Yea sometimes people in my class correct them too im just sitting there like a boss!
get at me level Mr.Subnoonecaresabout!😆😆
the older you get the more of your brain you loose!🤣

I actually had a teacher who couldn't tell which was my last name and which was my first name and she had me as a student for two years! After a while I even gave up on correcting her...it was useless!
🤣
Omg thats horrible but funny!
Seriously man i dont even bother with my professors screw them!
they are stupid!
we just cant with some people!
also some teachers are just so brainless like how are you even the effing teacher!😆