UPDATED PART 6 ON PAGE 9 - It's a thin line between love and hate FF

yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The Buddy Project FF - It's a thin line between love and hate...

Well, hello peeps !
Boohoo this forum is so dead...😭
You know, after months and months, I've finally decided to write an FF, finally gained the confidence to write one. πŸ˜³
All of you guys who read my oneshots must have noticed that I do not plan in advance the storyline or what I am going to write, and well it's gonna be the same here.

It would be the same characters, with the same personalities, in the same college as the TV show, and I'm planning to write a full on spicy pathaka love-hate story between Kiya and KD.
I'd also like to add a few changes to some of the characters, KD in fact.
In the beginning of the show, KD was a flirtatious, arrogant, bad boy kind of a guy and I really miss that side of him. So Imma totally insist on that. xD 
And if my imagination is kind to me, I'll try to focus on Ranveer-Pancchi's love story as well.

Now I wonder, is it still a good idea to write an FF here ? Since a lot of people have pretty much disappeared... 
Please, like, comment and suggest. πŸ˜³
If there are enough people to read my story, I'd more than happy to start writing.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Much Love :)

CHAPTERS :

Part 1 - Jab we met - pg 1
Part 2 - Let's hate each other - pg 2
Part 3 - Of unsaid feelings and weird thoughts - pg 4
Part 4 - Confused feelings - pg 5
Part 5 - pg 7
Part 6 - pg 9
Edited by yoyolo - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Do it! I will read it! Even though I'm not a huge kisha fan, but since you are going to tweak kd's character a bit, I will give it a try. I have never really had a chance to read your works nor anybody's ffs, so hey, this could be start. πŸ˜ƒ
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
is that even a question??
go right ahead

shanaya_shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
start writing soon dear😊😊
yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hola again my friends,

Thanks a lot for liking and commenting my post.
I am so happy to get so many responses. πŸ˜ƒ
Here we go with the first part, please like, comment, tell me what you like and what you don't. Constructive criticism is most welcome !
To all those who want to be in my PM list, PLEASE INFORM ME and I'll add you. πŸ˜Š

PART ONE - Jab we met

"Who the hell do you think you are !"
Kiya Gujral - 16 years old, tall brown-haired beauty with the most expressive eyes and stylish clothes in town - sighed and glanced at her watch. 1.00 am.
"Being rich doesn't give you all rights, lady !"
She closed her eyes for a while and opened them again. Was she that arrogant, really ?
"Well, why don't you just apologize and let's get over with it."
Eeks. Apologize to this weirdo ? Never.
"Whatever. Oh and welcome to Royal's Academy... Chicklet."
Chicklet ! How dare he... She sighed again, got up to drink a glass of water and tied her hair in a ponytail. 
She went back to her bed, still thinking. 
How could her first day in college possibly go that wrong ? she wondered for the 100th time.
Kiya had just moved to Mumbai after doing most of her schooling from Delhi, so her sister could "pursue her dreams" and gain popularity in the it-city (even the cat next door could sing better than her oh-so-called-talented-sister Aanya, but hey whatever). 
Inspite of being new in town, she had already made a few friends in her new school, including Pancchi and Ranveer who had given her the warmest welcome.
Everything was going well until she went to the canteen to have lunch and accidentally threw orange juice on THE bad boy of the school, Keshav Desai or "KD" as everyone called him here.
He was good-looking, he was smart, he was popular, but nobody had warned her about his bad temper. 
As expected, he refused to admit that he was partly responsible for this small incident (he was busy texting his friend while walking) and one thing leading to another, both got in a huge fight and refused to apologize to each other. It had been more than a week since it happened, but they were still ignoring each other.
Forget it, Kiya, just sleep ! she thought. 
She closed her eyes and this time, she did fall asleep.

*********

"Hey there, Kiya !"
"Hello, beautiful !"
Kiya smiled to Pancchi and Ranveer as she entered the classroom and took a seat.
Of course, KD was also there, sitting a few seats away on her left, but he didn't even look at her.
He was glaring at the blackboard as if it had done something wrong to him...maybe he imagined her standing in front of him instead of the blackboard. 
At this thought, she chuckled and quickly looked away.
"Well hello, students !" said their professor, Mr. Sharma, as he entered the classroom.
"Let me tell you that I do not believe in taking notes and listening to boring lectures. This is a biology and chemistry class, not a litterature class. Hence, all of you will work in pairs and we'll mostly do experimentations and projects. Don't get excited kids, because I will be the one choosing your partner. Here we go..."
As the professor started pairing up the students, Kiya looked at Pancchi and gave her a smile.
She really hoped they could work together. It was nearly impossible to get in a fight with a girl like Pancchi, and they could get some really good marks together.
"Keshav Desai...Kiya Gujral."
"HUH ?"
"What ?"
KD and Kiya looked at each other in shock. Both of them ? Work ? Together ?
"Any problem, miss Gujral ?" asked Mr. Sharma.
"Well sir, I...can't I work with someone else ? Anyone else would do. Really."
"Miss Gujral, this is my class so I will decide for it. I have seen your marks and Mr Desai's too and both of you have pretty much the same level. I can assure you that you'll do wonders together."
The professor went away and Kiya glanced at KD.
He raised an eyebrow, shrugged and whispered :
"This is going to be interesting."
Oh, it sure was.

************

Sorry, for the short part.
Imma update soon ! Please give me your feedback guys, it would mean a lot to me !
Don't worry, this story won't have anything to do with Twilight but I had to stick them together, didn't I πŸ˜† 
And for the RaHi fans, I am working on it. Thinking of their story and how to put it in as well. πŸ˜Š

Love xx

Edited by yoyolo - 10 years ago
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just read gwadddf thiz izzzx soo like the kisha I wanted conyinue soon
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
IshtaπŸ€—
loved part one
do cont. soon...
I sooo miss Stonefce-chicklet

shanaya_shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update dearπŸ‘
seriouly i m loving this
and oh yeah love the Stoneface - Chicklet more😳😳
update next soon dearπŸ˜‰
KDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome work...
Stoneface and chicklet...
Loved it...
Love kisha...
niths0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow yaar luved it :)))
update soon...
nd thnx fr the update...
nd RAHI cummin soon!!!!
im big fan of rahi...plsss  update soon...

.will the next part be RAHI???