|| DDBEDS 15th October 2013 WU || Main Hoon Na babyji!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se 15th October 2013 Written Update (7)

The episode starts with Baburaam shouts at Jaswant and Mahima. He says that they have killed Raghu.  Jaswant  tells the Inspector that it is a mere rubbish. He says, my sister had ran away and married this man's son. Our family prestige is ruined.

Sumitra sees Maa and Gini walking on the road. She goes to them and asks them about Raghu.  She asks did Raghu come back? Maa says no he didn't come back. He left us. I'm worried about him. Maa says please don't worry, it's his job. Maa asks Sumitra, whether she has forgave Raghu. Sumitra says there is no fault of Raghu and there is no need for sorry. She says that she trusts him and then she goes. Gini says that Sumitra really trusts him. Maa says that she will talk to Raghu soon.

Shivani and Raghu are in the auto waiting for the traffic jam to clear their way. Raghu says to Shivani that they will reach home soon.

Mahima says that Baburaam lies. Raghu has kidnapped Shivani. She says to the inspector to take Baburaam and go. Mahima asks them to call Raghu's home maybe he will brought Shivani at his house.

Shivani and Raghu finally reaches home. Raghu says to Shivani that she can go, he will just give money to the driver. Shivani goes. Raghu gives money to the driver. Shivani enters Raghu's house. And then Gini comes and calls her Maa. They ask her are you ok? Shivani says that she needs water. Maa tells to Gini to bring water for Shivani but Shivani says that she wants cold water. Gini goes to bring her water. And then Raghu enters house. Maa looks at him. Maa goes to Raghu and asks him where were you?? I was worried about you. How are you now? Raghu says I'm fine. He goes to Shivani. And then Gini comes and gives her water. And then Bella looks at Shivani behind her. Gini's phone rings. It's inspector. He asks is Raghu there? Gini says yes he is here. Inspector wants to talk to Raghu. Gini gives the phone to Raghu. Inspector asks is it Raghu who is on the phone? Raghu says yes it's me. Inspector gives the phone to Baburaam. Raghu asks Baburaam where he is. Baburaam doesn't talk to him, Raghu hangs up. Jaswant is angry.  Mahima tells the Inspector to let him go. Inspector let him go with a warning and says sorry to Jaswant and Mahima.

Bella asks Maa why Shivani returned home. Maa asks, why you are so bitter? Bella asks, where they went? She says she didn't understand why Raghu brought her here. Raghu says babyji was crying a lot there, so he took her here. Maya says, we will take care of her. And then Raghu goes.

Jaswant says, it is good that Raghu came back home else Police would have arrested us. Mahima says, Police have to think many times before arresting us citing our status. Mahima wonders what might Raghu is thinking. She wonders where is Shivani? And what is cooking in their minds?

Shivani is lying on bed. She can't sleep. she feels uncomfortable with a single mattress. Sumitra mom gets the jewellery for her. Sumitra asks her, how she has manage to get it. Her mom says she has purchased it from the savings. She says, she got a good proposal from a good family. Sumitra says she don't want to marry. Her mom asks her whether she wants to wait for Raghu and says she don't want to hear about Raghu anymore. Sumitra recalls the moments spent with Raghu and wonders where is Raghu?

Shivani calls aloud for Raghu. Bella, maa are shocked. Raghu comes out from the bathroom and go to Shivani. He asks, are you alright. Shivani says she couldn't sleep and asks him to get 2-3 mattress for her. Raghu says ok, he will get it. Shivani says that it's fine if she sleeps in one mattress for one night but she doesn't know how long she will stay there. Raghu says I understand babyji. Raghu says he will take care of her. Shivani asks, but from where you will get the money? Raghu says he have money in his account. Shivani says,Thank you.  I didn't know what would have happen to me if you were not there. Title song is playing on the background. She asks him to get so much stuff. Raghu listens to her. He says no problem! I'll get them. Shivani says that she didn't think she will stay in other house and not in her house. Jaswant bhaiyya always used to say that he will take care of me but he has changed. Raghu says don't worry everything will be fine. He says that he is there. So nothing bad will happen. Shivani gets happy and looks at him. While the title song plays on the background. They have an eyelock.

Raghu recalls Shivani's list. Bella comes and says don't ask me anything. She says I couldn't understand your relation. Neither you are husband-wife nor your relation have broken. Raghu asks her to listen to him. Raghu says, I have to bring some stuff for Shivani and says teddy bear and feather pillow. Bella is surprised / shocked.

PRECAP:

Gini tells to Baburaam that Raghu went to Mumbai with Shivani. Baburaam asks, did he drop her there, Gini replies no, and says babyji is resting upstairs. Baburaam thinks Shivani has accepted Raghu as her husband and is happy with it!.

Sorry guys for late update.  hope you understand😊

Edited by Naz_YuvReen - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks For The Written Update