Posted: 10 years ago
LOL my titles are looking funny to me now...anyways...good epi today...better than yesterday's mega-melodramatic one.

Sanjay's realization continues...into acceptance...somewhat๐Ÿ˜†

So as guessed by everyone correctly, Sanjay does stop to take the flowers out of her hair...or rather BLOWS them out of her hair SO cutely...actually Shruti's REACTION was MEGA cute๐Ÿ˜†...Gautami GLOWED in this epi...the way she tilted her head as if ticklish...and then laughed it off...lol...Sanjay tried one more time...all in a daze...to tell her...but what...he himself didn't know...so he couldn't๐Ÿ˜†

The dandiya sequence...so I guess he had to dream 'sawaar loon' since that's what Preeti-Pinky were singing?๐Ÿ˜†...the actual dance sequence looked a bit hurried...choreography๐Ÿ˜†...but Manav-Gautami were CUTE in it...so CHARMING...I guess the epis were shot in a hurry cuz they used a random shot from this sequence in yesterday's epi.

So Sanjay-Shruti won 50-50 as Khushboo rightly put it...TOGETHER they''ll be 100%...symbolism๐Ÿ˜†...I hope Sanjay's friend isn't going to line maaro on Shruti after this pairing up๐Ÿ˜†

Sanjay looking at his and Shruti's pics from the dandiya night later on his phone...lovely poignant bit...as he starts to ask the question that he could have never fathomed before...him and Shruti.

Last half was all Indu Bhatnagar ki aatma reloaded into Prabha Mehta...lol...oh and they showed Sanjay's dad...mystery solved as to WHERE Sanjay gets his lovely nature from...clearly not from his banshee-like mother๐Ÿ˜†...his father seems really good-natured and tolerating his wife's weirdness.

Even till the end Sanjay was struggling with his realization and repeating the "Shruti is my best friend" line but for better or worse, his mother held up a mirror for him today that this is LOVE๐Ÿ˜†...and we can see Sanjay struggling to accept that...still not accepting it directly...but by the end he firmly tells his mother that other ppl may come and go in his life but Shruti will always remain his life...no one can change that.

Precap...LMAO Prabha is threatening to FORCIBLY marry Sanjay to Bhavna?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

Oh and the "Do bacchon ki maa" dialogue...hey bhagwaan Sonal ka fav. dialogue from NBT๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL my titles are looking funny to me now...anyways...good epi today...better than yesterday's mega-melodramatic one.
A much better epi than yest for sure.
Sanjay's realization continues...into acceptance...somewhat๐Ÿ˜†
Thank god for small mercies they did not show a complete realisation. It would have been too sudden.

So as guessed by everyone correctly, Sanjay does stop to take the flowers out of her hair...or rather BLOWS them out of her hair SO cutely...actually Shruti's REACTION was MEGA cute๐Ÿ˜†...Gautami GLOWED in this epi...the way she tilted her head as if ticklish...and then laughed it off...lol...Sanjay tried one more time...all in a daze...to tell her...but what...he himself didn't know...so he couldn't๐Ÿ˜†

The scene played out really nice. Sanjay n Shruti have amazing chemistry. Her reactions were so cute and looked natural. 

The dandiya sequence...so I guess he had to dream 'sawaar loon' since that's what Preeti-Pinky were singing?๐Ÿ˜†...the actual dance sequence looked a bit hurried...choreography๐Ÿ˜†...but Manav-Gautami were CUTE in it...so CHARMING...I guess the epis were shot in a hurry cuz they used a random shot from this sequence in yesterday's epi.

Now they even started copying some dance steps from NBT.๐Ÿ˜† It was quiet similar to MM dance during Nanhis wedding. 

So Sanjay-Shruti won 50-50 as Khushboo rightly put it...TOGETHER they''ll be 100%...symbolism๐Ÿ˜†...I hope Sanjay's friend isn't going to line maaro on Shruti after this pairing up๐Ÿ˜†

I liked that whole scene with his friend , Shruti and Ami-khushbu. His friend was kinda cute. I loved Shrutis enthusiasm for dancing. Lol. There was no mai kisi aur ke saath kaise dance kar sakti hu moment. She was so chilled out and completely enjoying the moment.

Sanjay looking at his and Shruti's pics from the dandiya night later on his phone...lovely poignant bit...as he starts to ask the question that he could have never fathomed before...him and Shruti.

Last half was all Indu Bhatnagar ki aatma reloaded into Prabha Mehta...lol...oh and they showed Sanjay's dad...mystery solved as to WHERE Sanjay gets his lovely nature from...clearly not from his banshee-like mother๐Ÿ˜†...his father seems really good-natured and tolerating his wife's weirdness. 

They have a formula for all three couples in this serial one is OTT and other is very nice.

Even till the end Sanjay was struggling with his realization and repeating the "Shruti is my best friend" line but for better or worse, his mother held up a mirror for him today that this is LOVE๐Ÿ˜†...and we can see Sanjay struggling to accept that...still not accepting it directly...but by the end he firmly tells his mother that other ppl may come and go in his life but Shruti will always remain his life...no one can change that.

His mothers sole intention in todays epi was to make Sanjay realise that he is in love.She is hybrid version of indu mata. ๐Ÿ˜† But the best part was Sanjay saying Mai is rishte ko koi naam nahi dena chahta. Aur meri zindagi mein koi aur Aaye ya naa aaye Shruti humesha merizindagi mein rahegi.๐Ÿ‘

Precap...LMAO Prabha is threatening to FORCIBLY marry Sanjay to Bhavna?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

Oh and the "Do bacchon ki maa" dialogue...hey bhagwaan Sonal ka fav. dialogue from NBT๐Ÿ˜†
Can anybody count how many times she said do bacho ki maa in this epi๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sunna do bachho ki maa ko ladki nahi aurat kehte hain๐Ÿ˜†

Thankfully today was better than yesterday but that do bachchon ki maa jaap annoyed me so much..oh God, this Prabha tone is more irritating than Indu maata.. She was freaking loud in  second half of episode..Sanjay father seems nice and tolerating this "anti" social housefly biwi (Cant call her butterfly..she is too bad to earn this name ..it belongs to someone else ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†) 
Poor him !!  ๐Ÿ˜†

Whats with Sonal interest in thoda hatke male characters? ๐Ÿ˜‰ She is on a spree of creating characters like Mohan or Sanjay..gals and ladies expectations are rising day by day ๐Ÿคฃ Dono buddhiyon ke aansoon ki to parwaah nahin karte par  bachchi, jawaan auraton ke Aansoo unpe gazab dhaa dete hain..๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ‘    All of them are giving back their reply on danke ki chot...๐Ÿ˜† 
Sanjay beta, pls. Listen to Indu Maata satya vachan - " Never say Never" ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† 

True, Dance sequence looks hurried but Sanjay Shruti were cute together ..kind of very light atmosphere ..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  
Edited by pc_pals - 10 years ago
Originally posted by spidie

Now they even started copying some dance steps from NBT.๐Ÿ˜† It was quiet similar to MM dance during Nanhis wedding.  LOL well the difference is that Manav-Gautami are MUCH better dancers than Mr. Two left feet Kunal๐Ÿ˜†...so their dance was much better today than the MM one.

I liked that whole scene with his friend , Shruti and Ami-khushbu. His friend was kinda cute. I loved Shrutis enthusiasm for dancing. Lol. There was no mai kisi aur ke saath kaise dance kar sakti hu moment. She was so chilled out and completely enjoying the moment. Yes, Shruti's enthusiasm was sweet...I guess Gautami's enthusiasm for dance showed in Shruti today.

Can anybody count how many times she said do bacho ki maa in this epi๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Atleast 10๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sunna do bachho ki maa ko ladki nahi aurat kehte hain๐Ÿ˜† lmao CLASSIC dialogue๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by pc_pals

Thankfully today was better than yesterday but that do bachchon ki maa jaap annoyed me so much..oh God, this Prabha tone is more irritating than Indu maata.. She was freaking loud in  second half of episode..Sanjay father seems nice and tolerating this "anti" social housefly biwi (Cant call her butterfly..she is too bad to earn this name ..it belongs to someone else ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†) 
Poor him !!  ๐Ÿ˜†

Whats with Sonal interest in thoda hatke male characters? ๐Ÿ˜‰ She is on a spree of creating characters like Mohan or Sanjay..gals and ladies expectations are rising day by day ๐Ÿคฃ Dono buddhiyon ke aansoon ki to parwaah nahin karte par  bachchi, jawaan auraton ke Aansoo unpe gazab dhaa dete hain..๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ‘    All of them are giving back their reply on danke ki chot...๐Ÿ˜† 
Sanjay beta, pls. Listen to Indu Maata satya vachan - " Never say Never" ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† 

True, Dance sequence looks hurried but Sanjay Shruti were cute together ..kind of very light atmosphere ..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  

Prabha makes Indu look like a saint...and that's saying something๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah Sonal deffo loves to sketch these idealistic male characters...but she does such a good job of them๐Ÿ˜†...

Arey Indu Maata ka satya vachan toh main har show mein apply karti hoon...Never say Never...kabhi bhi kuch bhi downhill jaa sakta hai๐Ÿ˜†
Btw one more random bit I found sweet...in Sanjay's dream, Shruti bumps his nose playfully...and then later on reality when him and Bhavna win the first place prize, Shruti comes and mischievously pokes his nose again...it's a very brief moment but Sanjay's smile as  he touches his nose there...loved the camaraderie of the moment. 

Btw one more random bit I found sweet...in Sanjay's dream, Shruti bumps his nose playfully...and then later on reality when him and Bhavna win the first place prize, Shruti comes and mischievously pokes his nose again...it's a very brief moment but Sanjay's smile as  he touches his nose there...loved the camaraderie of the moment. 
Yep..i had forgotten too..it was a nice moment..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dreams met reality ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by pc_pals

Yep..i had forgotten too..it was a nice moment..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dreams met reality ๐Ÿ˜†

Indeed...lol...and I LOVE this mischievous playful side of Shruti...when the girl peeks out of the woman, the mother๐Ÿ˜†

Indeed...lol...and I LOVE this mischievous playful side of Shruti...when the girl peeks out of the woman, the mother๐Ÿ˜†

Beautiful. GIF. These two were simply cute n adorable today. Sanjay is really going to have a tough time ahead.He has to handle his mom and her ultimatum on one side and his realisation of love for Shruti on other. 
Re Manavs dance I felt he also has two left feet while dancing but it was his expressions that made it look like he is a better dancer.
Originally posted by spidie

Beautiful. GIF. These two were simply cute n adorable today. Sanjay is really going to have a tough time ahead.He has to handle his mom and her ultimatum on one side and his realisation of love for Shruti on other. 
Re Manavs dance I felt he also has two left feet while dancing but it was his expressions that made it look like he is a better dancer.

Thanks, Spidie!

Actually Manav's a pretty good dancer...I've seen him on NB with his wife...he did this solo once that was REALLY good...I feel the choreography in today's act was too rushed and didn't give him much scope...still he's definitely more graceful than Kunal...who's like a bull in a china shop as far as dancing is concerned๐Ÿ˜†