Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
LOL my titles are looking funny to me now...anyways...good epi today...better than yesterday's mega-melodramatic one.

Sanjay's realization continues...into acceptance...somewhatLOL

So as guessed by everyone correctly, Sanjay does stop to take the flowers out of her hair...or rather BLOWS them out of her hair SO cutely...actually Shruti's REACTION was MEGA cuteLOL...Gautami GLOWED in this epi...the way she tilted her head as if ticklish...and then laughed it off...lol...Sanjay tried one more time...all in a daze...to tell her...but what...he himself didn't know...so he couldn'tLOL

The dandiya sequence...so I guess he had to dream 'sawaar loon' since that's what Preeti-Pinky were singing?LOL...the actual dance sequence looked a bit hurried...choreographyLOL...but Manav-Gautami were CUTE in it...so CHARMING...I guess the epis were shot in a hurry cuz they used a random shot from this sequence in yesterday's epi.

So Sanjay-Shruti won 50-50 as Khushboo rightly put it...TOGETHER they''ll be 100%...symbolismLOL...I hope Sanjay's friend isn't going to line maaro on Shruti after this pairing upLOL

Sanjay looking at his and Shruti's pics from the dandiya night later on his phone...lovely poignant bit...as he starts to ask the question that he could have never fathomed before...him and Shruti.

Last half was all Indu Bhatnagar ki aatma reloaded into Prabha Mehta...lol...oh and they showed Sanjay's dad...mystery solved as to WHERE Sanjay gets his lovely nature from...clearly not from his banshee-like motherLOL...his father seems really good-natured and tolerating his wife's weirdness.

Even till the end Sanjay was struggling with his realization and repeating the "Shruti is my best friend" line but for better or worse, his mother held up a mirror for him today that this is LOVELOL...and we can see Sanjay struggling to accept that...still not accepting it directly...but by the end he firmly tells his mother that other ppl may come and go in his life but Shruti will always remain his life...no one can change that.

Precap...LMAO Prabha is threatening to FORCIBLY marry Sanjay to Bhavna?LOLLOL...

Oh and the "Do bacchon ki maa" dialogue...hey bhagwaan Sonal ka fav. dialogue from NBTLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

krasskamuralispidie-Swetha-Ishaqzaadekusum11kwithout-fathom-Naresh--MadRaginiFan-chweetupc_palsraokrithika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10/15: Sanjay's acceptance?" in Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spidie

spidie

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL my titles are looking funny to me now...anyways...good epi today...better than yesterday's mega-melodramatic one.
A much better epi than yest for sure.
Sanjay's realization continues...into acceptance...somewhatLOL
Thank god for small mercies they did not show a complete realisation. It would have been too sudden.

So as guessed by everyone correctly, Sanjay does stop to take the flowers out of her hair...or rather BLOWS them out of her hair SO cutely...actually Shruti's REACTION was MEGA cuteLOL...Gautami GLOWED in this epi...the way she tilted her head as if ticklish...and then laughed it off...lol...Sanjay tried one more time...all in a daze...to tell her...but what...he himself didn't know...so he couldn'tLOL

The scene played out really nice. Sanjay n Shruti have amazing chemistry. Her reactions were so cute and looked natural. 

The dandiya sequence...so I guess he had to dream 'sawaar loon' since that's what Preeti-Pinky were singing?LOL...the actual dance sequence looked a bit hurried...choreographyLOL...but Manav-Gautami were CUTE in it...so CHARMING...I guess the epis were shot in a hurry cuz they used a random shot from this sequence in yesterday's epi.

Now they even started copying some dance steps from NBT.LOL It was quiet similar to MM dance during Nanhis wedding. 

So Sanjay-Shruti won 50-50 as Khushboo rightly put it...TOGETHER they''ll be 100%...symbolismLOL...I hope Sanjay's friend isn't going to line maaro on Shruti after this pairing upLOL

I liked that whole scene with his friend , Shruti and Ami-khushbu. His friend was kinda cute. I loved Shrutis enthusiasm for dancing. Lol. There was no mai kisi aur ke saath kaise dance kar sakti hu moment. She was so chilled out and completely enjoying the moment.

Sanjay looking at his and Shruti's pics from the dandiya night later on his phone...lovely poignant bit...as he starts to ask the question that he could have never fathomed before...him and Shruti.

Last half was all Indu Bhatnagar ki aatma reloaded into Prabha Mehta...lol...oh and they showed Sanjay's dad...mystery solved as to WHERE Sanjay gets his lovely nature from...clearly not from his banshee-like motherLOL...his father seems really good-natured and tolerating his wife's weirdness. 

They have a formula for all three couples in this serial one is OTT and other is very nice.

Even till the end Sanjay was struggling with his realization and repeating the "Shruti is my best friend" line but for better or worse, his mother held up a mirror for him today that this is LOVELOL...and we can see Sanjay struggling to accept that...still not accepting it directly...but by the end he firmly tells his mother that other ppl may come and go in his life but Shruti will always remain his life...no one can change that.

His mothers sole intention in todays epi was to make Sanjay realise that he is in love.She is hybrid version of indu mata. LOL But the best part was Sanjay saying Mai is rishte ko koi naam nahi dena chahta. Aur meri zindagi mein koi aur Aaye ya naa aaye Shruti humesha merizindagi mein rahegi.Clap

Precap...LMAO Prabha is threatening to FORCIBLY marry Sanjay to Bhavna?LOLLOL...

Oh and the "Do bacchon ki maa" dialogue...hey bhagwaan Sonal ka fav. dialogue from NBTLOL
Can anybody count how many times she said do bacho ki maa in this epiROFLROFLROFL

Sunna do bachho ki maa ko ladki nahi aurat kehte hainLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sonn_da-Swetha-Ishaqzaade-MadRaginiFan-raokrithikapc_palsAreYaar

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Thankfully today was better than yesterday but that do bachchon ki maa jaap annoyed me so much..oh God, this Prabha tone is more irritating than Indu maata..Ouch She was freaking loud in  second half of episode..Sanjay father seems nice and tolerating this "anti" social housefly biwi (Cant call her butterfly..she is too bad to earn this name ..it belongs to someone else Wink LOL
Poor him !! Ouch LOL

Whats with Sonal interest in thoda hatke male characters? Wink She is on a spree of creating characters like Mohan or Sanjay..gals and ladies expectations are rising day by day ROFL Dono buddhiyon ke aansoon ki to parwaah nahin karte par  bachchi, jawaan auraton ke Aansoo unpe gazab dhaa dete hain..Wink LOL  Clap    All of them are giving back their reply on danke ki chot...LOL 
Sanjay beta, pls. Listen to Indu Maata satya vachan - " Never say Never" Wink LOL 

True, Dance sequence looks hurried but Sanjay Shruti were cute together ..kind of very light atmosphere ..Thumbs Up  

Edited by pc_pals - 15 October 2013 at 7:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spidie-Swetha-Ishaqzaade-MadRaginiFan-raokrithikaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spidie

Now they even started copying some dance steps from NBT.LOL It was quiet similar to MM dance during Nanhis wedding.  LOL well the difference is that Manav-Gautami are MUCH better dancers than Mr. Two left feet KunalLOL...so their dance was much better today than the MM one.

I liked that whole scene with his friend , Shruti and Ami-khushbu. His friend was kinda cute. I loved Shrutis enthusiasm for dancing. Lol. There was no mai kisi aur ke saath kaise dance kar sakti hu moment. She was so chilled out and completely enjoying the moment. Yes, Shruti's enthusiasm was sweet...I guess Gautami's enthusiasm for dance showed in Shruti today.

Can anybody count how many times she said do bacho ki maa in this epiROFLROFLROFL Atleast 10LOLLOL

Sunna do bachho ki maa ko ladki nahi aurat kehte hainLOL lmao CLASSIC dialogueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spidie-Swetha-Ishaqzaade

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pc_pals

Thankfully today was better than yesterday but that do bachchon ki maa jaap annoyed me so much..oh God, this Prabha tone is more irritating than Indu maata..Ouch She was freaking loud in  second half of episode..Sanjay father seems nice and tolerating this "anti" social housefly biwi (Cant call her butterfly..she is too bad to earn this name ..it belongs to someone else Wink LOL
Poor him !! Ouch LOL

Whats with Sonal interest in thoda hatke male characters? Wink She is on a spree of creating characters like Mohan or Sanjay..gals and ladies expectations are rising day by day ROFL Dono buddhiyon ke aansoon ki to parwaah nahin karte par  bachchi, jawaan auraton ke Aansoo unpe gazab dhaa dete hain..Wink LOL  Clap    All of them are giving back their reply on danke ki chot...LOL 
Sanjay beta, pls. Listen to Indu Maata satya vachan - " Never say Never" Wink LOL 

True, Dance sequence looks hurried but Sanjay Shruti were cute together ..kind of very light atmosphere ..Thumbs Up  

Prabha makes Indu look like a saint...and that's saying somethingLOLLOL

Yeah Sonal deffo loves to sketch these idealistic male characters...but she does such a good job of themLOL...

Arey Indu Maata ka satya vachan toh main har show mein apply karti hoon...Never say Never...kabhi bhi kuch bhi downhill jaa sakta haiLOL

spidie-Swetha-Ishaqzaade-MadRaginiFan-raokrithikapc_pals

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Btw one more random bit I found sweet...in Sanjay's dream, Shruti bumps his nose playfully...and then later on reality when him and Bhavna win the first place prize, Shruti comes and mischievously pokes his nose again...it's a very brief moment but Sanjay's smile as  he touches his nose there...loved the camaraderie of the moment. 

spidie-Swetha-Ishaqzaade-MadRaginiFan-pc_palsraokrithika

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Btw one more random bit I found sweet...in Sanjay's dream, Shruti bumps his nose playfully...and then later on reality when him and Bhavna win the first place prize, Shruti comes and mischievously pokes his nose again...it's a very brief moment but Sanjay's smile as  he touches his nose there...loved the camaraderie of the moment. 
Yep..i had forgotten too..it was a nice moment..Big smile
Dreams met reality LOL

spidie-Swetha-Ishaqzaade-MadRaginiFan-raokrithikaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pc_pals

Yep..i had forgotten too..it was a nice moment..Big smile
Dreams met reality LOL

Indeed...lol...and I LOVE this mischievous playful side of Shruti...when the girl peeks out of the woman, the motherLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spidie-Swetha-Ishaqzaadekusum11k-MadRaginiFan-raokrithikapc_pals

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.