Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

To DKDM,MR-with LOVE From God's Own Country-Kerala!! (Page 6)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thesaurus

awww wow nikki.
I am so happy.
Tfs this awe news dear.
mohit rocksss.
Tfd PM.

MR,DKDM indeed rocks..StarStar...

thnx for comin here sona n likin my post too..HugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-kaatayani_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vabs

Nikki
I am so happy for you. I am doing the same thing here. I am doubly that DKDM is getting popular in regional languages as well. Mohit magic is hard to resist and I am making him popular here in Bahrain. I start talking about Mohit whenever an Indian mentions the name Shiva. As I dis yesterday in a mall. I went to buy groceries and heard a couple talking about Shivam. They were talking in Tamil my mother tongue and were wanting to know if the Hindi version was on .

They heard me talk in Tamil and started to talk and me being a Mohit fanatic started ton rattle off about him told them that Lifeok airs the programme and when have seen 500 odd episodes to date.

And Jallandar was my favourite episodes. They wanted to know when it would come I said they will show those episodes soon as I think Ganesh has just been born in Shivam. 

Next they asked have you met him and my reply was no but want to meet him and take lots of pics. But I also told them that I would probably faint and the might not be able to open my mouth for a few mins. I also told them that he even though he has so much adulation so from people he is down to earth and anyone can approach him. They agreed that he was the perfect choice and he his build and looks are like Shiva as well the way he talks and walks and I am standing there pleased as punch listening to them go on about Mohit feeling ever so proud of the fact that I a his fan. They will see DKDM tonight after I updated them about the current track. We got late returning home but it was worth it. When it comes to Mohit I cannot stop myself.

wow sadhna-tht such sweet stories...thnx for sharing dear...HugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-kaatayani

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ This is so so so sweet, Nikki yaara :D
Tfs dear .. Hug

aww thank u LQ for comin here n likin my post..HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-kaatayani

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rev4eva

Aww Nikki, I so know how you feel. I'm always the only one from my family who watches Hindi shows, so its so difficult to discuss it with anyone. Furthermore we don't get all the channels in Malaysia so I opt to watch them online.
When DKDM was shown in VijayTV as Shivam in Tamil, I made my mum watch the first episode. From that day, my entire family is glued to it. Even my mum says he is a hell of a handsome Shivan and she has learn to appreciate more of Nandi after watching Shivam in Tamil. She rarely rates anyone handsome... Although it's way behind the hindi track but it also gives me the chance to watch the whole episode again and of course give heads up on the upcoming track. 

Now they are all geared up for the birth of Ganesha, thanks to me. I'm literally counting the days for Ganesha track and then Jalandar track. I'm sure they will be awed by the show. 

in my family mom usually sees hindi shows either coz of me or coz of my sis..so in my home me n mom r avid watchers n fans of DKDM since jan 2012...just missed 1st month of dkdm when it began on air...

bt my relatives started watchin DKDM only when it ws dubbed in malayalam...

n truly it feels SO awesome when our dear n near ones r also fans of DKDM n tht too coz v promoted to them..LOLWink...

oh wow Ganesh birth in tamil version?Mal version mein karthikeya ka birth hua hai...so its evn more behind...Big smileBig smile...

thnx for sharin ur lovely experience too revs...HugHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-rev4evaSadhanamomokaatayani

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
finally hv replied all..once again thnx soo much ppl for lovely comments n for likin my topic too..HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

-Swetha-rev4evaSadhanamomokaatayani

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Originally posted by rev4eva

Aww Nikki, I so know how you feel. I'm always the only one from my family who watches Hindi shows, so its so difficult to discuss it with anyone. Furthermore we don't get all the channels in Malaysia so I opt to watch them online.
When DKDM was shown in VijayTV as Shivam in Tamil, I made my mum watch the first episode. From that day, my entire family is glued to it. Even my mum says he is a hell of a handsome Shivan and she has learn to appreciate more of Nandi after watching Shivam in Tamil. She rarely rates anyone handsome... Although it's way behind the hindi track but it also gives me the chance to watch the whole episode again and of course give heads up on the upcoming track. 

Now they are all geared up for the birth of Ganesha, thanks to me. I'm literally counting the days for Ganesha track and then Jalandar track. I'm sure they will be awed by the show. 

in my family mom usually sees hindi shows either coz of me or coz of my sis..so in my home me n mom r avid watchers n fans of DKDM since jan 2012...just missed 1st month of dkdm when it began on air...

bt my relatives started watchin DKDM only when it ws dubbed in malayalam...

n truly it feels SO awesome when our dear n near ones r also fans of DKDM n tht too coz v promoted to them..LOLWink...

oh wow Ganesh birth in tamil version?Mal version mein karthikeya ka birth hua hai...so its evn more behind...Big smileBig smile...

thnx for sharin ur lovely experience too revs...HugHugHug

I think it will be another week or 2 before Ganesha's track starts but I kept the hype up for my family EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

I started DKMD from day one coz being a avid Mohit fan, I was counting my days to see him back on screen. Stopped in between coz couldn't help myself from drooling over him whenever I watch him, funny guilt that made me think that I was drooling over Shiv instead Mohit...Took me awhile to get accustom to it before I got back on track. Those were the days, where I watched almost 300 episodes back to back to catch up. 

-Swetha-SadhanamomokaatayaniNikki_Titli

rajshrip IF-Rockerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Originally posted by rajshrip

nikki love your post ClapClapClapand i am so happy that DKDM and Mohit is so popular in kerala.

so happy that everyone loves mohit and so proud that everyone is by their TV at 10pm. ClapClapClap

aww thank you for promoting jalandar. I so hope that mohit goes to kerala to see all the love people have for him.

Nikki you should send this post to Nikhli to show them how much everyone loves the show and DKDM. ClapClapHug

I too am so proud to be a fan of DKDM and MR.Smile

@red..
me bein Jalandhar fanatic,HAD to mention him if i talk abt MR..so i did it..LOLWink...

n i hv already tweeted n fb msgd this topic to dkdm team ppl last nite..nitin sir replied too..chk ppg 5 here...Big smileBig smile...

thnx for ur sweet comment n for likin my post too..HugHugHug

HugHug nikki so true that whenever we think about mohit jalandar instantly comes into our minds. He rules our hearts.

so happy that nitin sir replied. ClapClapClap  You don't need to thank us, we should be thanking your for sharing such wonderful experience of the love everyone has for MR with usSmile

Edited by rajshrip - 16 October 2013 at 12:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

panchaali IF-Rockerz
panchaali
panchaali

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Hey that's wonderful!!!!

I too will dance like you if DKDM dubbed in Bengali..Big smile

But Both Sati and new Parvati is Bengali, So I am already happy... 

And congrats to you dear !!!

It's pleasure to watch your favorite show in your mother tongueSmile  

Edited by panchaali - 16 October 2013 at 1:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Go to top