Devon ke Dev Mahadev

To DKDM,MR-with LOVE From God's Own Country-Kerala!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
i had tweeted this topic link to main ppl frm DKDM team & MR yday...

Nitin Sir tweeted me this now...Party

nitinshukla @nitinjaishukla 8m

@nikkis028 read the entire article and I must say Thanx for writing...This show has reached far far places n breaking all boundaries#LifeOK

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rev4evarajshripkaatayaniaisumalavika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To DKDM,MR-with LOVE From God's Own Country-Kerala!! (Page 5)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Aww Nikki, I so know how you feel. I'm always the only one from my family who watches Hindi shows, so its so difficult to discuss it with anyone. Furthermore we don't get all the channels in Malaysia so I opt to watch them online.
When DKDM was shown in VijayTV as Shivam in Tamil, I made my mum watch the first episode. From that day, my entire family is glued to it. Even my mum says he is a hell of a handsome Shivan and she has learn to appreciate more of Nandi after watching Shivam in Tamil. She rarely rates anyone handsome... Although it's way behind the hindi track but it also gives me the chance to watch the whole episode again and of course give heads up on the upcoming track. 

Now they are all geared up for the birth of Ganesha, thanks to me. I'm literally counting the days for Ganesha track and then Jalandar track. I'm sure they will be awed by the show. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshripkaatayaniNikki_Titli

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
laurels from all over nikki... congrats to you.. Nitin sir replied you and read the whole topic..!!Clap

most of us have been the first in our families to watch DKDM and promote it to our families and friends..!!  same case wid me too..!!! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshripNikki_Titli

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaatayani

laurels from all over nikki... congrats to you.. Nitin sir replied you and read the whole topic..!!Clap

most of us have been the first in our families to watch DKDM and promote it to our families and friends..!! same case wid me too..!!!Wink
same here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshripkaatayaniNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajshrip

nikki love your post ClapClapClapand i am so happy that DKDM and Mohit is so popular in kerala.

so happy that everyone loves mohit and so proud that everyone is by their TV at 10pm. ClapClapClap

aww thank you for promoting jalandar. I so hope that mohit goes to kerala to see all the love people have for him.

Nikki you should send this post to Nikhli to show them how much everyone loves the show and DKDM. ClapClapHug

I too am so proud to be a fan of DKDM and MR.Smile

@red..
me bein Jalandhar fanatic,HAD to mention him if i talk abt MR..so i did it..LOLWink...

n i hv already tweeted n fb msgd this topic to dkdm team ppl last nite..nitin sir replied too..chk ppg 5 here...Big smileBig smile...

thnx for ur sweet comment n for likin my post too..HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshripkaatayani

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyInspirationz

I am really happy for MR and the entire DKDM team Smile 

me too dii..u cud very well imagine hw wud i hv been while talkin to those ppl at shop..na?LOLWink

thnx for likin my post too dii...HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayani

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Wow wonderful news

thnx Nandini...n the experience ws indeed wonderful too...Big smileBig smile

kaatayani

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Premeer_Diwani

i'm also a malayali niiki.. and i must say kalasanathan is double hit than DKDM eventhough both are same.:)

dkdm hit hua tabhi it got dubbed in other languages too na..and am so happy to c the dubbed version esp our malayalam version also bein SO POPULAR & HIT..PartyParty

Waise u a keralite?wow..where r u frm?Big smile

kaatayani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top