Devon ke Dev Mahadev

To DKDM,MR-with LOVE From God's Own Country-Kerala!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
nikki unresed my post on pg 1// hav a look all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To DKDM,MR-with LOVE From God's Own Country-Kerala!! (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisumalavika

hai..me too from trivandrum...in my home,@10 pm,i am superhero,do u knw y?while watching kailasanathan with my family,my amma & bro frequently asked me qust "what will happen next?"since they know i watched all epi of dkdm till nowBig smilethey are too very very excited to see jalandar onscreen...Smilei havea cousin who studies in 5th std,she too want a husband like shiva..(she didnt knw d name mohit,so she used to say that i want a husband who looks like shivan)Tongue   

@ bold.. tht's too cute..!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shani-aisumalavikaNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaatayani

i have to share too..!!
a few weeks back.. one of my friend's mom visited her.. she lived in the hostl guest room so definitely we interacted a lot..!!

she was from Madhya Pradesh..!!

i was stunned when she started talikng about DKDM   (i had this impression that aunty was a avid watcher of a popular show aired on the rival channel.. and no prizes for guessing which oneLOL)

so she stated tht she religiously follows DKDM.. and my held was held high in respect and honour wen she praised Mohit in the following words
                                  "Jo ladka Mahadev bana hai.. usne kitni acchi acting ki hai... aisa Shivji to humne pehli baar dekha hai... bahut accha kaam kia hai usne...!!!"Clap

and I was furhter more shocked with happiness when she mentioned JALANDHAR... ClapClap
 i asked her what about Jalandhar..???

she replied "Uska woh Jalandhar wala role toh... kya kehne uske..!! Itna accha kia usne.. bahut badhiya...Clap"

she furhter added tht "Isse accha show nahi dekha hai humne.. hume to yeh roz dekhna hota hai.. baki kuch aur accha nhai aata hai tv pe"Big smile

awww this is soo good... esp wht she said for Jalandhar...feeling soo elated n proud on seein hearin such pure love the AAM JANTA hv for DKDM,MR.. ClapClapClap

thnx for sharin it suchi..Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfizzykaatayani

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisumalavika

hai..me too from trivandrum...in my home,@10 pm,i am superhero,do u knw y?while watching kailasanathan with my family,my amma & bro frequently asked me qust "what will happen next?"since they know i watched all epi of dkdm till nowBig smilethey are too very very excited to see jalandar onscreen...Smilei havea cousin who studies in 5th std,she too want a husband like shiva..(she didnt knw d name mohit,so she used to say that i want a husband who looks like shivan)Tongue

omg u frm tvm??so awesome...plz pm me ur details..wud love to knw more abt u aftr al v r frm same place nw..Big smileBig smile...

n u too Jalandhar fan?superrr...LOLWink

n yes all wud love to hv a husband lik Mahadev...bt kya kare aisa milaga toh nahi..OuchLOL

nywz thnx for sharin ur stories too here...Big smileBig smile

kaatayaniaisumalavika

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
i sooo wanna c MOHIT winning the award for best actor in a -ve role!
gosh! v r d 1t set of fans wishing for this! :D

kaatayaniNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolfizzy

i sooo wanna c MOHIT winning the award for best actor in a -ve role!
gosh! v r d 1t set of fans wishing for this! :D

obviously...wish he wins...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayani

rajshrip

IF-Rockerz

rajshrip

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

nikki love your post ClapClapClapand i am so happy that DKDM and Mohit is so popular in kerala.

so happy that everyone loves mohit and so proud that everyone is by their TV at 10pm. ClapClapClap

aww thank you for promoting jalandar. I so hope that mohit goes to kerala to see all the love people have for him.

Nikki you should send this post to Nikhli to show them how much everyone loves the show and DKDM. ClapClapHug

I too am so proud to be a fan of DKDM and MR.Smile

ritzs200kaatayaniNikki_Titli

rajshrip

IF-Rockerz

rajshrip

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

suchi - thank you for sharing your experience with your mum's friend.Hug

so happy to hear that she religiously watches DKDM and loved her praised for mohit as mahadev and jalandar. ClapHug

i agree with her that there is no show like mahadev.ClapClap 

ritzs200kaatayaniNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top