Devon ke Dev Mahadev

To DKDM,MR-with LOVE From God's Own Country-Kerala!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
nikki for u wid love..

Embedded image permalink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzs200Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To DKDM,MR-with LOVE From God's Own Country-Kerala!! (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaatayani

nikki for u wid love..

Embedded image permalink

omfggg *THUD* SillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySilly

kaatayanichand1234

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
wohoo!! updated! :D

chand1234Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chand1234

OMG! 
THat is so so so sweet yaar!
The craziness for MR is increasing day by day.. never expected people in the south to love the show SO MUCH! Wow!Big smile
Now I hope ki in my place also there are crazy fans of DKDM..hmm!Tongue
Hahaaa..U talked bout Jalandhar? EEEKSSS!
You'd have felt so proud on speaking bout him na?Approve
When that track comes in the show, will watch it again! Heart
Mohit come to Kerala?
Whoa whoa whoa!
That'll be...asdfghjkl
Shit...then he can visit few other cities too in South...n maybe he'll come to my city..hehe...hope!Embarrassed
wow yaar...! it'd be so so so amazing talking bout DKDM / MR to ppl...Day Dreaming
What all did u tell bout the Jalandhar track to thm?Big smile

abhi yahan karthikeya paida hi hua in DKDM here...

n truly yaar i NEVER expected this madness frm ppl...it ws soo touchin to c ppl so ardently lovin the show n MR..Big smileBig smile...

Jalandhar-i said u ppl loved MR as Shiv...bt u ppl will love him evn more when u c him as Jalandhar... its polar opp char to Mahadev...grey shaded character..n for the 1st time u ppl WILL "feel" for grey shaded char...WinkWink... etc etc...LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shani-Sadhanamomokaatayanichand1234

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolfizzy

Awww!!
This is such a wonderful news!!
so so happy for Mohit!
e1 here some of south ndian frnds watch it on that channel...
they too r obsessed with it...with each n every character...shiva [obvio it is :P], sati, daksh, prasuti, sisters, parvati etc etc! :D
so so so happy to noe that DKDM has created a place in d hearts of ppl ALL OVER THE WORLD!
u agree with it or not..but MOHIT IS A CLASS ACTOR!
beyond excellence!
abhi to unhone kuch dekha hi nahi..asli maza to ganesh k sir katne n jallu k time aayega Heart
his exp during these 4 particular tracks wer BEYOND EXCELLENCE!! 1. s jataa...2nd when sati died...3. when hd cut Ganeh ji's head n last as jallu...i feel these were the MAJOR TRACKS WHERE HE PROVED HIMSELF...THOUGH IS IS BEYOND AMAZINGNESS IN EVRY EPI...BUT THESE 4 TRACKS WER LIKE mind boggling!!!

lOVE LOVE LOVE MOHIT [nd mouni cnnt do w/out mentioning her :P] nd d DKDM team!!
SOOO HAPPY FOR THEM!! :D

u echoed my words saumya in the tracks u mentiond... i told them abt ganesh ka head cuttin seg too.. bt forgot to mention in post..i said u all will FINALLY knw wht mahadev felt when he had to do this tragic step...MR ws phenomenal in tht scene...ClapClap...

n truly ppl r goin so crazy for all chars-bt show as a whole n shiva aka mahadev tops their list.. thtsy me made this post specially on these two..Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfizzySadhanamomochand1234

sankalp_prapti

IF-Sizzlerz

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
res
Have a story to share

coolfizzykaatayani

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Originally posted by coolfizzy

Awww!!
This is such a wonderful news!!
so so happy for Mohit!
e1 here some of south ndian frnds watch it on that channel...
they too r obsessed with it...with each n every character...shiva [obvio it is :P], sati, daksh, prasuti, sisters, parvati etc etc! :D
so so so happy to noe that DKDM has created a place in d hearts of ppl ALL OVER THE WORLD!
u agree with it or not..but MOHIT IS A CLASS ACTOR!
beyond excellence!
abhi to unhone kuch dekha hi nahi..asli maza to ganesh k sir katne n jallu k time aayega Heart
his exp during these 4 particular tracks wer BEYOND EXCELLENCE!! 1. s jataa...2nd when sati died...3. when hd cut Ganeh ji's head n last as jallu...i feel these were the MAJOR TRACKS WHERE HE PROVED HIMSELF...THOUGH IS IS BEYOND AMAZINGNESS IN EVRY EPI...BUT THESE 4 TRACKS WER LIKE mind boggling!!!

lOVE LOVE LOVE MOHIT [nd mouni cnnt do w/out mentioning her :P] nd d DKDM team!!
SOOO HAPPY FOR THEM!! :D

u echoed my words saumya in the tracks u mentiond... i told them abt ganesh ka head cuttin seg too.. bt forgot to mention in post..i said u all will FINALLY knw wht mahadev felt when he had to do this tragic step...MR ws phenomenal in tht scene...ClapClap...

n truly ppl r goin so crazy for all chars-bt show as a whole n shiva aka mahadev tops their list.. thtsy me made this post specially on these two..Big smileBig smile

hehe...i noe...LOLWink
cant express how happy i m for DKDM, mOHIT n d team...
as ive been watching it since day 1...
ive developed a strange kind of feeling for it!!
i mean i gett sooo happy to c when ppl praise it as if im a part of this team!
V LOVE U MOHIT! V LOVE U DKDM V LOVE THE DKDM TEAM!
HAR HAR MAHADEV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

aisumalavika

IF-Rockerz

aisumalavika

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
hai..me too from trivandrum...in my home,@10 pm,i am superhero,do u knw y?while watching kailasanathan with my family,my amma & bro frequently asked me qust "what will happen next?"since they know i watched all epi of dkdm till nowBig smilethey are too very very excited to see jalandar onscreen...Smilei havea cousin who studies in 5th std,she too want a husband like shiva..(she didnt knw d name mohit,so she used to say that i want a husband who looks like shivan)Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfizzy-Shani-kaatayaniNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top