Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
finally hv replied all..once again thnx soo much ppl for lovely comments n for likin my topic too..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

in my family mom usually sees hindi shows either coz of me or coz of my sis..so in my home me n mom r avid watchers n fans of DKDM since jan 2012...just missed 1st month of dkdm when it began on air...

bt my relatives started watchin DKDM only when it ws dubbed in malayalam...

n truly it feels SO awesome when our dear n near ones r also fans of DKDM n tht too coz v promoted to them..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

oh wow Ganesh birth in tamil version?Mal version mein karthikeya ka birth hua hai...so its evn more behind...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

thnx for sharin ur lovely experience too revs...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I think it will be another week or 2 before Ganesha's track starts but I kept the hype up for my family πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

I started DKMD from day one coz being a avid Mohit fan, I was counting my days to see him back on screen. Stopped in between coz couldn't help myself from drooling over him whenever I watch him, funny guilt that made me think that I was drooling over Shiv instead Mohit...Took me awhile to get accustom to it before I got back on track. Those were the days, where I watched almost 300 episodes back to back to catch up. 
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@red..
me bein Jalandhar fanatic,HAD to mention him if i talk abt MR..so i did it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

n i hv already tweeted n fb msgd this topic to dkdm team ppl last nite..nitin sir replied too..chk ppg 5 here...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

thnx for ur sweet comment n for likin my post too..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€— nikki so true that whenever we think about mohit jalandar instantly comes into our minds. He rules our hearts.

so happy that nitin sir replied. ClapClapClap  You don't need to thank us, we should be thanking your for sharing such wonderful experience of the love everyone has for MR with us😊
Edited by rajshrip - 10 years ago
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey that's wonderful!!!!

I too will dance like you if DKDM dubbed in Bengali..πŸ˜ƒ

But Both Sati and new Parvati is Bengali, So I am already happy... 

And congrats to you dear !!!

It's pleasure to watch your favorite show in your mother tongue😊  
Edited by panchaali - 10 years ago
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

me too dii..u cud very well imagine hw wud i hv been while talkin to those ppl at shop..na?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

thnx for likin my post too dii...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

of course... being the non-stop chatter box  & an hyper person... i cn very well imagine how it must have been
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nikku

I ran into the same couple yesterday in this compound and we started talking about DKDM again the convo was centred around something else but somehow Mohit ended up as the main subject. And we talked about Jallandar.

They wanted to know when get will come and I said long time left as Ganesh has just been born and u need to wait a few months. I said Mohit is the Villian but you will love him just as much as u love Mahadev and I described both his looks. They were amazed that I could remember every tiny detail. 

I also showed them his look on their Ipad and they were flabbergasted. One person doing two roles and that too poles apart. Jallu is so famous. They are hooked on DKDM now. And have now turned into fans of Mohit. I am feeling so pleased about myself whenever I get a chance I just start talking about Mohit. I have turned into a real chatter box as a result I have a sore throat now. 

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dearest Nikhila,

What a delightful and reassuring post! I could not be more pleased about the popularity of DKDM in Kerala, and no wonder that this is exclusively due to Mohit as Shivan!

Even now, with this abysmal and apparently endless Malla-Mani track, full of off putting, ugly and hirsute characters - two of them played by the unfortunate Sudesh Berry - and the  equally abysmal Ramayana track  earlier (what on earth has happened to it? Plus the Rama and Sita were both terrible, looking in their late 30s), if there is anything that keeps DKDM afloat and ensures that I stay with it, it is  the serene majesty of Mohit Raina and the micrometer inflexions he brings to his facial muscles to produce that amazing range of nuanced expressions.

As for Jalandhar, after seeing the frightful and disjointed Andhak track, I was thanking my stars for Mohit as Jalandhar. The chap who played Andhak  - Manav Gohil? - flattened it out  till it was like a thin chapati, and as dull as ditchwater. What  a contrast with the magnificent Jalandhar!

Anyhow, Nikhila, congratulations on all the PR work you have been able to do for DKDM down south!

Wishing you, and all the other readers of this thread, especially Anu, a very happy Deepavali, and with much affection,

Shyamala Aunty

Helloo DKDMianz...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... Its a very spl topic i am makin tonite.. The PROUD Fan of Mohit Raina,DKDM in me- make this topic..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

U all might knw tht DKDM's is being dubbed in many regional languages.. One among them is the Malayalam Language vich is my mother tongue language-the language of Kerala State aka God's own Country..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... Its titled "Kailasanathan"... This dubbed version of DKDM is shown in the No:1 Malayalam Channel-Asianet since last year...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

I had a general idea of abt this show bein popular in Kerala.. Personally i hv seen the way ppl r ardently followin the malayalam version from my grandmother to chote chote cousins... Also DKDM related themes wala performances also started comin in both Asianet n other channels... Tht ws also indicatin the growin popularity of this show...

But its TODAY i got to knw REAL CRAZE this show has created here in my place..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... I am from Thiruvananthapuram(capital of Kerala).. πŸ˜ƒ.. And heres the lovely experience i had today..

Basically i went to one of the popular shopping complexes in Thiruvananthapuram today to buy bday gifts for my most fav hindi serial actor-Arjun Bijlani.. I went to Archies gallery of this shopping complex.. Had spend some 2-3 hours choosing gifts n gettin them packed n all.. And me bein chatterbox,i can start nywhere my rant on my favs...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. So baaton baaton mein i mentiond abt Mohit to shop ppl there.. Seeing their faces,i knew they didn get who Mohit..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... So i said hes the one whos playing "Sivan" in the show "Kailasanathan".. And BANG..!! They started goin gaga over the show n him... This is the AAM JANTA.. They dnt evn knw who is playin what... They just  know theres this show n these r characters.. They were tellin how madly they follow the show n is lovin so much... And not just their experiences,they were tellin abt the reactions of ppl they knw-the common trend goin on... This show comes at 10pm frm mon-sat... So ppl here r literally try to be infront of TV by 10pm.. Such is the CRAZE of this show,acc to them.. I talkd to 3 ppl-one middle aged aunty whos a christian and two young boys of 20-22 age... These 3 shared hw much they love this show n its ppl esp "Shivan"... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. I ws saying Mohit whenvr they were saying as tht banda playin Shivan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But for them hes ONLY & Only Shivan..⭐️⭐️⭐️..

One guy askd is this show gonna end with Karthikeya killin Tarkasur...n i said no...ab toh Ganesh,AshokSundari,Marriages of Karthikeya,Ganesh etc n many more hone ko hai.. The happiness i saw them in their faces ws AWESOME... I said chill u ppl hv more than a year & more ahead..Enjoy the show evn more..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

And they started askin me to say more abt future stories.. So i mentiond the imp ones n ofcourse hw can i forget the EPIC JALANDHAR..😎
😎😎... I promoted Jalandhar already here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... By just hearin a few words on tht track made them eager n excited..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... Also one of them saying now he will behave lik "i knw all" infront of his family n frnz when they will mention malayalam version of DKDM n will say to them abt these stories wilb shown in the show..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Aiwehi hero banna chahta tha vo ladka in his frnz circle n family.. Ppl r SO HOOKED to the show,so they will love it if he mention future stories kehte...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

And tht aunty ws sayin is it possible for Mohit to come in Kerala esp in Thiruvananthapuram...can i do somethin to it?i ws lik wht can i do?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†... I'm myself waitin for chance to meet/talk with Mohit..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... But i said as i hv interacted with makers of this show,i will definitely pass on the msgs aka the love u ppl hv for the show..

So my this topic is lik a "messenger" to DKDM team-to show how much their show is rocking n touching lives of ppl in such states lik Kerala-where ppl dnt bother abt hindi shows,films as such... And today wht i saw ws AMAZING... Such craze n adulation for a dubbed show, for a hindi tv actor is RARE...!!!

Kudos to Mohit Raina,Kudos to DKDM team for bringing this show to our lives..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Real Mahadev ki kripa hai aap sab par... No wonder this show is EPIC both in Hindi and all other dubbed languages...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... And so is the love n respect MR hv gained from all over India n ofcourse frm rest part of the world..⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Felt so Proud Fan of DKDM,MR today..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...