Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
res
Have a story to share
coolfizzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

u echoed my words saumya in the tracks u mentiond... i told them abt ganesh ka head cuttin seg too.. bt forgot to mention in post..i said u all will FINALLY knw wht mahadev felt when he had to do this tragic step...MR ws phenomenal in tht scene...πŸ‘πŸ‘...

n truly ppl r goin so crazy for all chars-bt show as a whole n shiva aka mahadev tops their list.. thtsy me made this post specially on these two..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

hehe...i noe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
cant express how happy i m for DKDM, mOHIT n d team...
as ive been watching it since day 1...
ive developed a strange kind of feeling for it!!
i mean i gett sooo happy to c when ppl praise it as if im a part of this team!
V LOVE U MOHIT! V LOVE U DKDM V LOVE THE DKDM TEAM!
HAR HAR MAHADEV
aisumalavika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hai..me too from trivandrum...in my home,@10 pm,i am superhero,do u knw y?while watching kailasanathan with my family,my amma & bro frequently asked me qust "what will happen next?"since they know i watched all epi of dkdm till nowπŸ˜ƒthey are too very very excited to see jalandar onscreen...😊i havea cousin who studies in 5th std,she too want a husband like shiva..(she didnt knw d name mohit,so she used to say that i want a husband who looks like shivan)πŸ˜›
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nikki unresed my post on pg 1// hav a look all
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisumalavika

hai..me too from trivandrum...in my home,@10 pm,i am superhero,do u knw y?while watching kailasanathan with my family,my amma & bro frequently asked me qust "what will happen next?"since they know i watched all epi of dkdm till nowπŸ˜ƒthey are too very very excited to see jalandar onscreen...😊i havea cousin who studies in 5th std,she too want a husband like shiva..(she didnt knw d name mohit,so she used to say that i want a husband who looks like shivan)πŸ˜›   

@ bold.. tht's too cute..!! 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kaatayani

i have to share too..!!

a few weeks back.. one of my friend's mom visited her.. she lived in the hostl guest room so definitely we interacted a lot..!!

she was from Madhya Pradesh..!!

i was stunned when she started talikng about DKDM   (i had this impression that aunty was a avid watcher of a popular show aired on the rival channel.. and no prizes for guessing which oneπŸ˜†)

so she stated tht she religiously follows DKDM.. and my held was held high in respect and honour wen she praised Mohit in the following words
                                  "Jo ladka Mahadev bana hai.. usne kitni acchi acting ki hai... aisa Shivji to humne pehli baar dekha hai... bahut accha kaam kia hai usne...!!!"πŸ‘

and I was furhter more shocked with happiness when she mentioned JALANDHAR... πŸ‘πŸ‘
 i asked her what about Jalandhar..???

she replied "Uska woh Jalandhar wala role toh... kya kehne uske..!! Itna accha kia usne.. bahut badhiya...πŸ‘"

she furhter added tht "Isse accha show nahi dekha hai humne.. hume to yeh roz dekhna hota hai.. baki kuch aur accha nhai aata hai tv pe"πŸ˜ƒ

awww this is soo good... esp wht she said for Jalandhar...feeling soo elated n proud on seein hearin such pure love the AAM JANTA hv for DKDM,MR.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thnx for sharin it suchi..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisumalavika

omg u frm tvm??so awesome...plz pm me ur details..wud love to knw more abt u aftr al v r frm same place nw..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

n u too Jalandhar fan?superrr...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

n yes all wud love to hv a husband lik Mahadev...bt kya kare aisa milaga toh nahi..πŸ˜†

nywz thnx for sharin ur stories too here...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
coolfizzy thumbnail
i sooo wanna c MOHIT winning the award for best actor in a -ve role!
gosh! v r d 1t set of fans wishing for this! :D
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolfizzy

i sooo wanna c MOHIT winning the award for best actor in a -ve role!

gosh! v r d 1t set of fans wishing for this! :D

obviously...wish he wins...
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

nikki love your post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and i am so happy that DKDM and Mohit is so popular in kerala.

so happy that everyone loves mohit and so proud that everyone is by their TV at 10pm. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

aww thank you for promoting jalandar. I so hope that mohit goes to kerala to see all the love people have for him.

Nikki you should send this post to Nikhli to show them how much everyone loves the show and DKDM. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

I too am so proud to be a fan of DKDM and MR.😊