Devon ke Dev Mahadev

To DKDM,MR-with LOVE From God's Own Country-Kerala!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Helloo DKDMianz...Big smileBig smileBig smile... Its a very spl topic i am makin tonite.. The PROUD Fan of Mohit Raina,DKDM in me- make this topic..Big smileBig smileBig smile...

U all might knw tht DKDM's is being dubbed in many regional languages.. One among them is the Malayalam Language vich is my mother tongue language-the language of Kerala State aka God's own Country..Big smileBig smileBig smile... Its titled "Kailasanathan"... This dubbed version of DKDM is shown in the No:1 Malayalam Channel-Asianet since last year...Big smileBig smile...

I had a general idea of abt this show bein popular in Kerala.. Personally i hv seen the way ppl r ardently followin the malayalam version from my grandmother to chote chote cousins... Also DKDM related themes wala performances also started comin in both Asianet n other channels... Tht ws also indicatin the growin popularity of this show...

But its TODAY i got to knw REAL CRAZE this show has created here in my place..Big smileBig smile... I am from Thiruvananthapuram(capital of Kerala).. Big smile.. And heres the lovely experience i had today..

Basically i went to one of the popular shopping complexes in Thiruvananthapuram today to buy bday gifts for my most fav hindi serial actor-Arjun Bijlani.. I went to Archies gallery of this shopping complex.. Had spend some 2-3 hours choosing gifts n gettin them packed n all.. And me bein chatterbox,i can start nywhere my rant on my favs...LOLLOL.. So baaton baaton mein i mentiond abt Mohit to shop ppl there.. Seeing their faces,i knew they didn get who Mohit..LOLLOL... So i said hes the one whos playing "Sivan" in the show "Kailasanathan".. And BANG..!! They started goin gaga over the show n him... This is the AAM JANTA.. They dnt evn knw who is playin what... They just  know theres this show n these r characters.. They were tellin how madly they follow the show n is lovin so much... And not just their experiences,they were tellin abt the reactions of ppl they knw-the common trend goin on... This show comes at 10pm frm mon-sat... So ppl here r literally try to be infront of TV by 10pm.. Such is the CRAZE of this show,acc to them.. I talkd to 3 ppl-one middle aged aunty whos a christian and two young boys of 20-22 age... These 3 shared hw much they love this show n its ppl esp "Shivan"... Big smileBig smile.. I ws saying Mohit whenvr they were saying as tht banda playin Shivan...LOLLOL But for them hes ONLY & Only Shivan..StarStarStar..

One guy askd is this show gonna end with Karthikeya killin Tarkasur...n i said no...ab toh Ganesh,AshokSundari,Marriages of Karthikeya,Ganesh etc n many more hone ko hai.. The happiness i saw them in their faces ws AWESOME... I said chill u ppl hv more than a year & more ahead..Enjoy the show evn more..Big smileBig smile..

And they started askin me to say more abt future stories.. So i mentiond the imp ones n ofcourse hw can i forget the EPIC JALANDHAR..Cool
CoolCool... I promoted Jalandhar already here...LOLLOL... By just hearin a few words on tht track made them eager n excited..Big smileBig smile... Also one of them saying now he will behave lik "i knw all" infront of his family n frnz when they will mention malayalam version of DKDM n will say to them abt these stories wilb shown in the show..LOLLOL.. Aiwehi hero banna chahta tha vo ladka in his frnz circle n family.. Ppl r SO HOOKED to the show,so they will love it if he mention future stories kehte...LOLLOL...

And tht aunty ws sayin is it possible for Mohit to come in Kerala esp in Thiruvananthapuram...can i do somethin to it?i ws lik wht can i do?ShockedLOL... I'm myself waitin for chance to meet/talk with Mohit..LOLLOL... But i said as i hv interacted with makers of this show,i will definitely pass on the msgs aka the love u ppl hv for the show..

So my this topic is lik a "messenger" to DKDM team-to show how much their show is rocking n touching lives of ppl in such states lik Kerala-where ppl dnt bother abt hindi shows,films as such... And today wht i saw ws AMAZING... Such craze n adulation for a dubbed show, for a hindi tv actor is RARE...!!!

Kudos to Mohit Raina,Kudos to DKDM team for bringing this show to our lives..ClapClapClap... Real Mahadev ki kripa hai aap sab par... No wonder this show is EPIC both in Hindi and all other dubbed languages...ClapClapClap... And so is the love n respect MR hv gained from all over India n ofcourse frm rest part of the world..StarStarStar...

Felt so Proud Fan of DKDM,MR today..Big smileBig smile...

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 15 October 2013 at 11:46pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

omshivaparas99kash_meet10TimenTIMEagain-Gitanjali--Swetha-kalyani_shivakittenloverI-Told-U-Soaanu23coolfizzy-Shani-ritzs200aisumalavikaSadhanamomokaatayanigal.angelpanchaalisashashyampreethisMyInspirationzsankalp_prapti--Ratna--chand1234-Priyam-deboleena.mannaMrToolConfuserProud-India.SalmanDeewani.foram.-Ocean.eyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To DKDM,MR-with LOVE From God's Own Country-Kerala!!" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Awww!!
This is such a wonderful news!!
so so happy for Mohit!
e1 here some of south ndian frnds watch it on that channel...
they too r obsessed with it...with each n every character...shiva [obvio it is :P], sati, daksh, prasuti, sisters, parvati etc etc! :D
so so so happy to noe that DKDM has created a place in d hearts of ppl ALL OVER THE WORLD!
u agree with it or not..but MOHIT IS A CLASS ACTOR!
beyond excellence!
abhi to unhone kuch dekha hi nahi..asli maza to ganesh k sir katne n jallu k time aayega Heart
his exp during these 4 particular tracks wer BEYOND EXCELLENCE!! 1. s jataa...2nd when sati died...3. when hd cut Ganeh ji's head n last as jallu...i feel these were the MAJOR TRACKS WHERE HE PROVED HIMSELF...THOUGH IS IS BEYOND AMAZINGNESS IN EVRY EPI...BUT THESE 4 TRACKS WER LIKE mind boggling!!!

lOVE LOVE LOVE MOHIT [nd mouni cnnt do w/out mentioning her :P] nd d DKDM team!!
SOOO HAPPY FOR THEM!! :D

Edited by coolfizzy - 15 October 2013 at 9:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

omshivaTimenTIMEagain-Shani-ritzs200Sadhanamomokaatayanichand1234Nikki_Titli

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
i have to share too..!!
a few weeks back.. one of my friend's mom visited her.. she lived in the hostl guest room so definitely we interacted a lot..!!

she was from Madhya Pradesh..!!

i was stunned when she started talikng about DKDM   (i had this impression that aunty was a avid watcher of a popular show aired on the rival channel.. and no prizes for guessing which oneLOL)

so she stated tht she religiously follows DKDM.. and my held was held high in respect and honour wen she praised Mohit in the following words
                                  "Jo ladka Mahadev bana hai.. usne kitni acchi acting ki hai... aisa Shivji to humne pehli baar dekha hai... bahut accha kaam kia hai usne...!!!"Clap

and I was furhter more shocked with happiness when she mentioned JALANDHAR... ClapClap
 i asked her what about Jalandhar..???

she replied "Uska woh Jalandhar wala role toh... kya kehne uske..!! Itna accha kia usne.. bahut badhiya...Clap"

she furhter added tht "Isse accha show nahi dekha hai humne.. hume to yeh roz dekhna hota hai.. baki kuch aur accha nhai aata hai tv pe"Big smile

Edited by kaatayani - 15 October 2013 at 10:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

omshivaparas99-Swetha-ritzs200-Shani-MyInspirationzNikki_Titli

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
OMG! 
THat is so so so sweet yaar!
The craziness for MR is increasing day by day.. never expected people in the south to love the show SO MUCH! Wow!Big smile
Now I hope ki in my place also there are crazy fans of DKDM..hmm!Tongue
Hahaaa..U talked bout Jalandhar? EEEKSSS!
You'd have felt so proud on speaking bout him na?Approve
When that track comes in the show, will watch it again! Heart
Mohit come to Kerala?
Whoa whoa whoa!
That'll be...asdfghjkl
Shit...then he can visit few other cities too in South...n maybe he'll come to my city..hehe...hope!Embarrassed
wow yaar...! it'd be so so so amazing talking bout DKDM / MR to ppl...Day Dreaming
What all did u tell bout the Jalandhar track to thm?Big smile

Edited by chand1234 - 15 October 2013 at 9:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

omshiva-Swetha--Shani-ritzs200kaatayaniNikki_Titli

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzs200

sushitaindia

IF-Sizzlerz

sushitaindia

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzs200chand1234

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
aww all my fav girls of this forum together here...

missing some more ppl too-raji,sukhi,anu,resh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ritzs200-Shani-kaatayanichand1234

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
chalo me off to make another topic.. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-chand1234

Post Reply New Post

Go to top