Kumudsundari unleashed bytes - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by KK84

yeah goes against Saras's nature but he must've got scared with Kumud sherni!!! lol!

I liked it though that he didn't say much as it was truly her moment of getting everything off her chest...things she never told her family about how he forced alcohol down her etc.

Desai's experessions could've been better! Yday I dearly missed Yatin Sir...He would've been perfect in all these situations. It would even have made sense if he had spoken up against the villagers as he was like that...for the new VC to do it..it just wouldn't have felt right.

I am just loving the SAMUD love at the moment!! That ehsaas is sooo back!!!
Desais' reaction was so funny. I wrote earlier that they were like puppets. Esp VC n Guniyal. It was like a mime show from them.
yeah me too Santhi!! Got the old feeling back! how Saras is all innocent and child like! the way he was sad and then got happy seeing her like a child being refused to have a sweet and then given a massive treat bag of sweets!! Gautam has sooo much innocence in him that reflects soo well in Saras!

When the show started it was definitely Kumud who is the mature one in their relationship..Saras is the vunerable one and Kumud will always protect him! Usually its always the man who does the protecting but that's what I liked abt SC...here its the girl and its sooo sweet! This aspect makes Gautam's and Jen's chemistry even more special!!

I just hope they don't end the show without showing us SAMUD moments and all.

It would be interesting to see that say Pramaad doesn't give her the divorce and how all that is handled as if he is to remain a baddie and all he shudnt easily give her the divorce unless she says she will withdraw her allegations if he gives her the divorce.

Not sure where the show is heading...I just want something meaningful for samud.
Originally posted by KK84

yeah me too Santhi!! Got the old feeling back! how Saras is all innocent and child like! the way he was sad and then got happy seeing her like a child being refused to have a sweet and then given a massive treat bag of sweets!! Gautam has sooo much innocence in him that reflects soo well in Saras!

When the show started it was definitely Kumud who is the mature one in their relationship..Saras is the vunerable one and Kumud will always protect him! Usually its always the man who does the protecting but that's what I liked abt SC...here its the girl and its sooo sweet! This aspect makes Gautam's and Jen's chemistry even more special!!

I just hope they don't end the show without showing us SAMUD moments and all.

It would be interesting to see that say Pramaad doesn't give her the divorce and how all that is handled as if he is to remain a baddie and all he shudnt easily give her the divorce unless she says she will withdraw her allegations if he gives her the divorce.

Not sure where the show is heading...I just want something meaningful for samud.

Saras is naive in some aspects but he has been the more mature one in many aspects in my POV. From the beginning.

What I liked was that where Saras is lacking, Kumud compliments them. Where Kumud lacks Saras does. He just understood her so easily from the beginning and said he is ok with her naaraazgi.

yeah so true! Saras is mature but I mean he has innocence in him! Nave is the right word!! aww  I love these two and I am so glad this whole Pramad situation has ended!

its just the way the story is going..kahin show end na hojaaye :-( but then I remember you saying you would rather it ends in a dignified way than them making it atrocious! which is also true!!
@ KK84 : ur wish of seeing GR 7 days a week is indeed coming true soon...he is hosting NB 6 again with Karan Wahi so there...we will see him on weekends too