Do you think Ovi turned a new leaf to Have Arjun again!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Arvi split and Arman Disowned Ovi! Dont think they will do it just coz she hid Pia from them as she was then married to Arjun and they wont separate her for 20 years it  has to be something beyond that.

What can be the possible reason-

At an outset I don't think its only  coz of Pia's truth.  I  personal assume initially Purvi and Arjun must have  had differences over this truth as Purvi accused Arjun of Dhokha (It was so hypocrite of her to accuse him though)

But later on she must have thought to reconcile and to resolve the differences but at that time Ovi might have turned a new leaf and must have pretended /or created some fake drama to trap Purvi to make her believe taht Arjun is now 'Hers'   She must have smelt teh increasing lack of trust amidst Arvi so this might have tempted her to regain all that is lost. and she must have thought about Pia an her future without dad.   Arjun's concern and care for Pia might have rekindled her faith taht Pia can bring tehm together again. To sum it  Ovi returns wid her possessive self, Back to her roots (Like Kareena's friend in Bodyguard)😆

But then it was mentioned that Pari hates  Manav and clan and probably purvi also.
So there is a possibility that  Arjun and Purvi separted dure to Manav and his family (Probably Purvi sided wid Manav agaunst Arjun)  and dats teh reason that was reveled to Pari in some party and she hates tehm all for snatching her dad

Probably Purvi lost her baby and somehow cam eto blame Arjun for  it all.

Or Purvi's son is still alive! or got kidnapped and Purv blamed it on Arjun/Ovi

It will be a shocking weird twist if Ekta shows that Pia is not  Arjun's daughter actually!

What do you opine!

Pari doesnt hate Manav and his family but its just that she doesnt want to meet anyone after that incident..This was told by purvi yesterday 
I thought sachins wife said pari and purvi are always after Manav
So that means they are tight 
ekta wanted to take a generation leap of 20 years at any cost,
if she would not have seperated arvi then how can she show their reunion
so without a proper reason she seperated them

obviously in her shows she cant take leap without seperating one or the other couple,so she seperated arvi...now again she will reunite them...
all that happens in ekta's show is seperate couples with illogical reasons
 that's what happened in armaan's case n now in arvi's case

sachin's  wife was telling that "purvi aur pari jab dekho aayi baaba ka aage peeche ghumte rehte hai"...so i dont think pari doesn't like armaan...

i think something would have happened with pari in college...n purvi might have pointed abt that incident

Its possible that Ovi turned negative again to grab Arjun when she saw the misunderstandings between ArVi. Just like Tanya in Kyunki...
 But they have not shown anything abt Arjun and Ovi yet so lets wait and see whats the deal there...if they are staying together, if Arjun remarried Ovi and bringing up Pia, looking after DK's business in India etc.
I wonder what incident Purvi was referring to? Did something happen to Pari in India or in college? 
from pari introduction, it is clear that pari is a workholic, and she does not hate manav and his family,  but she clearly stated that she hated Arjun and Ovi.
but i also feel that Arjun and ovi didnt marry. and arjun is still  in love with purvi. in the breakfast scene Arjun was alone with a young girl, he called her darling and said he will eat the burnt tost because he loves her, that girl has to be Pia . and Ovi was no where around.

i think that after Ovi was disowned by her family, she left Pia with Arjun and went away for him and everybody else. where purvi once was, now Ovi stood.

purvi didnt know she was pregnant till after Arjun ovi marriage.

ovi was still married to Arjun when she found out she was pregnant.  and despite arjun constantly trying to contact her,she pushed him away and did not tell him about the baby.

Purvi misunderstood Arjun thinking the he knew about the baby all the while and didnt tell her.  and she must have lost her own baby and not being in the condition to think straight jumped to all the wrong conclusions and separated from Arjun.

i think ekta will once again show a reunion between Arjun and purvi after 20  years. like hey did with manav and archana, and it may be Pia or ankita to bring them together.

and as for Soham as a dead beat dad, i'm not surprised. but who is his wife. did he marry Gauri and destroy's her life. there was no sign of their mother. she must have died in child birth giving birth to the youngest girl sonu. shame on soham.  i hope he rots alive.
I initially thought that Pari might have been older (I mean maybe 10 years or so) and something happened due to which ARVi split and that is why Pari doesn't like meeting people, maybe it was a tamasha in a party as usual or something like that due to which Pari doesn't like meeting people but Purvi wrote in her diary that she hasn't seen Arjun for 20 years, so I guess something must have happened in college or school for Pari to avoid meeting people, maybe they were asking about her dad or something.

Lol. Too much written. Anyways, I don't think there is any point in looking for logic in EK's shows.

Edit: Especially if they can show Ovi having a baby without a baby bump. LOL. At least the shows should be a bit realistic.
Edited by Avina-Ashvik - 10 years ago
Originally posted by merrydock

from pari introduction, it is clear that pari is a workholic, and she does not hate manav and his family,  but she clearly stated that she hated Arjun and Ovi.
but i also feel that Arjun and ovi didnt marry. and arjun is still  in love with purvi. in the breakfast scene Arjun was alone with a young girl, he called her darling and said he will eat the burnt tost because he loves her, that girl has to be Pia . and Ovi was no where around.

i think that after Ovi was disowned by her family, she left Pia with Arjun and went away for him and everybody else. where purvi once was, now Ovi stood.

purvi didnt know she was pregnant till after Arjun ovi marriage.

ovi was still married to Arjun when she found out she was pregnant.  and despite arjun constantly trying to contact her,she pushed him away and did not tell him about the baby.

Purvi misunderstood Arjun thinking the he knew about the baby all the while and didnt tell her.  and she must have lost her own baby and not being in the condition to think straight jumped to all the wrong conclusions and separated from Arjun.

i think ekta will once again show a reunion between Arjun and purvi after 20  years. like hey did with manav and archana, and it may be Pia or ankita to bring them together.

and as for Soham as a dead beat dad, i'm not surprised. but who is his wife. did he marry Gauri and destroy's her life. there was no sign of their mother. she must have died in child birth giving birth to the youngest girl sonu. shame on soham.  i hope he rots alive.

pia was not with arjun ...the girl who prepared breakfast seems to be a 14yr old... it clearly shows that arjun adopted a  girl  just like archu. and also that girl seems to be a mentally retarded one. 
I want there to be more to the story but based on Purvi's FB there isn't much which is what makes this track a huge disappointment. At least when it was done to Manav and Archana some logic applied