Kkusum
Kkusum

Nov 9th Update from MALA

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 11:33am | IP Logged

=========
Sorry to kill you guys. We will have to make do with this till Jammy or Khaja come back
===========

Garv tells please comein and tells asst. tells I wilkl check before submitiing in court. And garv leaves. Kali gets down asks asst where is garv he says he is gone out kali says I willwait. Kali says why did u not submit to court why wait for garv garv's asst takes it. Kshtij asks sarla for kumud she says she is gone out kshtij wondering garv tyells kumud what I wanted and what happened garv says now what ever will happen should here only not in court so I feel u accept it here only not to go to court just sign some papers. Kumud says I will do what u says as u told me to go for this relation now I will break for u only. I am not worried that there will be tamasha in court as it is already done inmylife, both go separate way.kumud  and garv see each other back think of their wedding. Kshtij is waiting at home kumud comes in kumud crying tells I went to meet garv, kshtij asks what happened. U cant tell kk aunty u can tell me as a friend. Lawyer to come to meet kumud gives papers  garv has sent court summons for divorce kumud shocked thinks as garv told not to go to court then how come he sent it as it is sent by kali and kumud is not aware of it. Kumud says garv, u don't want it to go in court why it happened cause as I believed your dosti and married u & loved U. kali is watching them.as kumud says I dreamt a wrong thing as u are the worst thing in my life. Garv sad as still u gave me dhoka now even to break it as u talked about mutual divorce then u went to court. Garv says kumud what u are saying. Garv don't tell me u don't know kali says garv I sent this divorce papers. I did not know about it as how long can I wait. As I am carrying your child. Kali how can u do this. Kumud says stop it I am just do u free u want me to sing ok take it I have signed it u do whatever u want. Kumud says I will go to court u are responsible for it. Kumud goes. Garv goes as kali watches him. Kali wonders as kumud joins kshtij in car. Garv goes to his room song tere naam is going on. Garv thinks what happened just before kumud too. Kumud at home kkusum asks what happened , kumud tells I signed divorce papers and hugs kkusum. Abhay meets aryman at a lonely place where aryman is waiting for him, abhay calls for aryman as it is old building, aryaman says enough is enough I did what u said now I cant abhay says what tension I cant understand abhay says what question u are asking aryman says  is it true what kkusum said about. Aryman I want to know the fact abhay says tell me what is right and what is wrong aryman says I did what u said I hid from that bunglow is mind though it was yours, I will side u tell me the true as it is our friendship did u kill mahi, abhay says yes I killed mahi abhay says I have killed mahi. Abhay shouts yes I have killed mahi don't ask me why I did that I told u as your are my friends I promise u nothing will happen to u. aryman shocked as abhay says this.

END

MALA

isis006 Newbie
isis006
isis006

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Does anyone think these updates might be more comprehensible if they were written in Hindi? lol I dunno, the word order sometimes seems like the same as Hindi... Anyone know when Jammy or Khaja will be back?

*Pooja*

Kaya Newbie
Kaya
Kaya

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

phew man..i couldn't get a thing of what was being said.......!

can someone please give a more understandable update

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

mannem_padma Newbie
mannem_padma
mannem_padma

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
i agree with all the above sentences.it's really hard to understand .everything i read went over my head
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Misbah's cable is down so he can't watch sony for a week Confused
ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

I think what the post is saying is that Garv and Kumud are getting a divorce but Garv doesn't want anything to go to the courts...he doesn't want a big deal there, but Kali, who is impatient and really really rude and mean sends Kumud the court papers, and Kumud says that Garv told her that he wouldn't make a big deal and summon her to the court for the divorce but she has absolutely no idea that Kali sent it to Kumud, not Garv.  Anyhow, she told Garv at the courthouse that after telling her he wouldn't take her to court, he still sent her to the papers, how could he do this?  Kali overhears and comes over and states that she was the one who sent the papers to Kumud.  That's what I got from the above post.  The other only thing I got is that Aryaman asks Abhay if he was the one who actually killed Mahi, and Abhay says that since Aryaman is his friend, and he can trust him he will tell him, and Abhay then says that he was the one who killed Mahi...he says it in anguish three times. 

This is what I got from what stpra said.  I won't know though until I watch Kusum tonight, since it won't be on until 6pm, which is right now. 

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 6:58am | IP Logged

FOLKs LET ME MAKE IT VERY CLEAR TO YOU. THE UPDATES I'VE BEEN POSTING SiNCE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS IS NOT MINE.  IT IS FROM MALA Yanked from a Yahoo group

I DO NOT WANT YOU FOLKS HAVE MISCONCEPTION ABOUT ME.

Alright ??

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top