Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ChemistryMajor

Goldie

ChemistryMajor

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
This girl was preaching to Arjun and Ovi to stay married to each other even after the reveal of Pari. Yet, as soon as got the first hint about Ovi and her daughter with Arjun, she ran as fast as she could!! ROFL ROFL

I actually felt bad for Arjun for once because she didn't give him a chance to explain even after she knows he loves her only.

And Arjun didn't even betray her!! Yes he said one lie to her but it's nothing compared to the lies she herself told to her family, Arjun, and Ovi.

Ovi and Arjun made a baby when they were married. Purvi has no leg to stand on and whine about being betrayed! Wow, so Ovi and Arjun must stay in their messy marriage according to her yet she couldn't even give one chance to the guy she supposedly loves so much to explain what she saw.

Yeah, typical hypocrite Purvi. One set of rules for others and a completely different set of rules for herself.

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 14 October 2013 at 5:36pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanamaree16chowdhury27agniiDeeS94ausind-girlyogithabeudenigamageglamarousgeminijhankarbeats87butunaIKEAwizardShelDevonam_lifeSimran114MayurSidmaruhi86sweet_taniaHamariAduriKahnonirfansNirjhor105PandorasBoxSahana--Inferno-christiandior.HillyloveyyyyAnitaholiccs-07Marvel-freakKalapiForeverSHINeeBloodyHypocriteShaktifanSwatishermailovepyaarilovedhanjanirdnikitagmcDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Purvi's hypocrisy has no bounds!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IKEAwizard

Groupbie

IKEAwizard

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I completely agree. It was all very strange. It seems like Purvi was only okay with Arjun and Ovi sleeping together when she told them they should. Otherwise, she wouldn't put up with it. This reminds me of when Ovi asked her why she came back and she says something like  "I couldn't live without Ayee and Arjun" around the time Arjun was still MARRIED to Ovi (which Purvi herself arranged). She's such a hypocrite. To be fair, I think her actions have a lot to do with Ekta just trying to create drama and move the story along. The 20 year leap wouldn't have been as intriguing if Purvi and Arjun were together before it, so Ekta needed a way to break them up. But, I'm fine with that, because I find the Purvi-Arjun story a little boring. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

glamarousgeminishahsb_26ChemistryMajoronirfansForeverSHINeecs-07shermaShaktifanSwati

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
I feel as if there is more to the story than what appears and EK doesn't really know herself yet because she just wanted the leap.
It would be awfully stupid if this is why they split up personally feel Ekta just wanted to split them up either way and so this...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChemistryMajormuaazrayadallie.Nikki.peachesnplumsrelentless.

ChemistryMajor

Goldie

ChemistryMajor

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LiveLaughLove-

I feel as if there is more to the story than what appears and EK doesn't really know herself yet because she just wanted the leap.
It would be awfully stupid if this is why they split up personally feel Ekta just wanted to split them up either way and so this...

I hope that you're right and there is more to the story. Unfortunately, I have no faith in Ekta and we're probably right that she separated them for the sake of creating drama before the leap.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IKEAwizardsweet_taniaonirfansForeverSHINeeShaktifanSwatishermailovedhanjanird

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
That did not make sense at all! Why does Ekta kapoor ruin her characters. I wish da actress or someone in the show would tell the directors 'oi numbnuts my character is controdictory' !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChemistryMajornikitagmc

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

Originally posted by -LiveLaughLove-

I hope that you're right and there is more to the story. Unfortunately, I have no faith in Ekta and we're probably right that she separated them for the sake of creating drama before the leap.

Same, last EK show Im watchingSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChemistryMajor

PandorasBox

Goldie

PandorasBox

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
So Ovi was villanized for not being able to accept Arjun's pyarr ki nishani with Purvi guised as her own child but Purvi can break up with Arjun for the very same? Ermm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

glamarousgeminiIKEAwizardMayurSidmaonirfansForeverSHINeecs-07KalapishermaShaktifanSwatiilovedhanjanirdilovepyaar

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Purvi wants to be in control of Arjun's life.

When she orders him to marry Ovi its OK
When she orders him to consummate marriage with Ovi its OK
When she keeps pushing Arjun-Ovi to remain married although Ovi wants to be out of it as Arjun loves Purvi and had a daughter Pari with her while they were not married.  That is OK...

A loveless marriage for Ovi is OK
Betrayal to Ovi by Arjun is OK in Purvi's book
Arjun can lie galore to Ovi while married to her because it was OK by Purvi.
Arjun can meet purvi and have eyelocks in front and behind Ovi is OK by purvi.

But But

Purvi wont give Onir BOD or one chance to explain abt Shalini
Purvi wont give Arjun BOD or one chance to explain abt Ovi and the baby.

In both cases (Marriages) she ran the first sign of trouble.  She does not walk the walk that she talks BS.  She had no reason to not trust Arjun.  Arjun was married to Ovi and were living like husband and wife as far as physical relationship was concern..Which had a chance for pregnancy.  Arjun was fully enjoying his right as a husband..

Arjun has not cheated on Purvi though he emotionally cheated on Ovi while being married to her..

What I don't get is why D family is PO at Ovi..And why is Purvi so important to them after this 20 yrs leap.  Purvi and Pari are Archana's baggage.  All their own kids have to take a back seat I guess.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhani10glamarousgeminisweet_taniaMayurSidmashahsb_26kinny_ranvirChemistryMajoronirfanscs-07ForeverSHINeeKalapishermaShaktifanSwatikoolsadhu1000ilovedhanjanirdilovepyaarPerfangel5655

Post Reply New Post

Go to top