Posted: 10 years ago
Today's epi was quite surprisingly melodramatic yaarπŸ˜†

First, Sanjay having a DCH moment courtesy Bhavna and seeing Shruti in his dreams when he closes his eyes...in a random dance sequenceπŸ˜†

Then we have the typical "ladki ko gundon se bachaao" wala sequence which ends up being a catalyst to Sanjay's realization...now while the premise and all were very VERY cliched, I loved Manav's acting.

Most notably in the bit after the gunda is disposed of and Shruti is bandaging his hand and remarking over how people automatically assume a man to be a woman's husband if he protects her from harm...I loved that from Shruti's side, there was still the camaraderie and care...Sanjay ofcourse is viewing her in a new light now.

The final bit with the "Tum hi ho" instrumental playing from Aashiqui 2...the intensity of the moment as Sanjay stops Shruti and looks like he's about to say something to her...well built up...now tomorrow is anyone's guess since no precap was shownπŸ˜†...

Manav-Gautami looked beautiful together in today's epi😊
It was melodramatic indeed !! πŸ˜‰

Can someone really tell me if hindi soap makers are buying rumali of entire nation and dishing it off on Male leads hands..😈 πŸ˜†  Every other show has this rumali thing within a week or so . πŸ˜‰  

Ek ladka aur Ek ladki kabhi dost nahin ho sakte.. Satya Vachan of Sooraj Barjatya is still going strong after  25 years πŸ€£  

I was shocked to see Maanav imagining dance in his dreams..wo bhi courtesy pagal bhavna ke 
Maanav acting was quite well though in bachaao session ..😊

Sanjay is  just gonna pick the marigold petals from Shruti hair..thats where his eyes stopped at the last...πŸ˜‰  Hoping that he is not gonna say anything..shruti will run away from there or give him one hunter from her side πŸ˜†
Edited by pc_pals - 10 years ago
  Whats happening yaar ? I just read WU of fridays episode so skipped the entire epiπŸ˜† No WU today so watched the epi. I could not make a head or tail of this episodeπŸ˜•It felt like I am watching  a 80's or 90's movie. 
I hope some normalcy returns when festival gets over. So many cliche scenes all together. I also liked Shrutis normal reaction when the guy said apni biwi ko ... The comfort level that they share in their friendship is the only good thing as of now. 

Re Precap: He is just going to take of the sole  Marigold petal  from Shrutis hairπŸ˜†

it was bit over melodramatic I feltπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
specially dance sequence all of sudden.πŸ˜•i was like πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I dnt knw why  or may b still in NBT mania  was remembering Monu ka fight with gunda for MirchiπŸ˜‰on streetsπŸ˜‰ n Rumali tying by Shruti thank god it was sanjay ka Mr.rumaliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

future story Sanjay hiding his feeling  coz he dnt want to loose Shruti ka frndship for sake of getting other relation .

is it on the way of ..."Aapko khone ka darr aapko paane ki khushi se kahin zyada hai"
(dnt u ppl thnk ths line n situation  looks n sounds similar πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)
Edited by raokrithika - 10 years ago
LOL you guys we are all pucce NBT fans...even I thought of Rumaali for a second...but Rumaali toh apni league mein thi...yahaan toh rumaal is already bloodied...lol

Yes it was all very VERY cliched melodrama...I also wondered for a second what show I'm watching...especially cuz another show I watch also had a save girl from gundas sequence today only so I'm like same thing is happening everywhere?πŸ˜†

Yeah I guess tomorrow he'll just pick the flowers from her hair...but direction wise, the way the momentum of the last bit was built up as he walks over to her was nicely enacted I felt :-)
LOL i so agree that the epi was melodramatic πŸ˜›
The scene i liked the most was when Shruti says that dialogue "strange na? ek aadmi jab ek aurat ko protect karta hai toh duniya usse uss aurat ka pati hi samajhti hai." Sanjay's look πŸ˜³ & how he asks the very next moment if shes allright..
& Shruti replies.."tumhare hote hue mujhe kuchh nahi ho sakta" 

Btw..
i watched the repeat & the precap was shown..
Sanjay Shruti dancing on "sanwaar loon"
God knows if it was Sanjay's dream again or real πŸ˜•
@Anu: in repeat telecast precap was there. Sanjay & Shruti was dancing on sawaar loon.
@Pal: I was actually annoyed yesterday... 2 shows (JLZ & KHZAM) back to back showed same scenes... as if CVs lost all their creativity... aur NBT ke baad aur bhi zyada feel hota hai.
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL you guys we are all pucce NBT fans...even I thought of Rumaali for a second...but Rumaali toh apni league mein thi...yahaan toh rumaal is already bloodied...lol

Yes it was all very VERY cliched melodrama...I also wondered for a second what show I'm watching...especially cuz another show I watch also had a save girl from gundas sequence today only so I'm like same thing is happening everywhere?πŸ˜†

Yeah I guess tomorrow he'll just pick the flowers from her hair...but direction wise, the way the momentum of the last bit was built up as he walks over to her was nicely enacted I felt :-)
@bold ornage
NBT ki Rumaali was diff. .. she got bloodied aftr a long time there πŸ˜›πŸ˜† par yahaan toh itna jaldi ho gaya .. all soaked in blood ...  πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I'm sure Sanjay will not return Shruti's rumaal back to her as soon .. πŸ˜†

@bold black
Agree with u, Anu .. 
Fight seq are kept to show heroine .. how much hero cares for her respect , sanctity , etc  πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -Swetha-

I'm sure Sanjay will not return Shruti's rumaal back to her as soon .. πŸ˜†

@bold : Correction!!
That was Sanjay's rumaal only.. Shruti took it out from his pocket πŸ˜‰
*Abhi hi epi dekha hai toh mujhe achhe se yaad hai πŸ˜›*
^ Anu πŸ€—
Is it possible for u to make 1 Sanjay - Shruti siggy with both of them in this dandiya dance getup ? πŸ˜³