Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 14th October 2013-Completed (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

pushti and gaurav -sachin's kid
pari-arjun purvi
pia-arjun ovi
ankita and 4 kids are soham's

it will be easy for refering
I think you are right. But what happened to purvi's other child. wasn't she pregnant? What happened to guari? Did she marry soham instead or sachin?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta Written Update 14th October 2013-Completed (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

pari-arjun purvi
pia-arjun ovi

I think you are right. But what happened to purvi's other child. wasn't she pregnant? What happened to guari? Did she marry soham instead or sachin?
gauri still don't know neither the 5 kids coming history nor soham... guess purvi had miscarried her other kid... but gauri will be shown dead in the show...infact there are many questions like why did manav archana move to canada...
where did ovi go
why soham kids staying in karanjkar house...
what incident happened with pari 
why are these kids of soham staying alone and many more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANpallavi25

ambolove

ambolove

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wu pallavi.
I don't understand. Didn't arjun go to the hospital when purvi fainted? Or am I missing something?

Sachins wife calling purvi adopted, made me laugh so hard, I mean look who's talking, Sachin might be biologically related but he's still adopted, Arman are not his biological parents.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuja1pallavi25

A HUGE FAN

A HUGE FAN

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
This is going to be confusing, but hopefully, in the next few days, things makes sense soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

I loved the way you have written the update, felt like a new story was being told. Thank you :)

You're welcome, Jahnavi! Thanks for appreciating it! Smile

soapwatcher1

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

pari-arjun purvi
pia-arjun ovi

I think Gauri lost her memory due to the jump and bullet wound/ shock. Soham married her and had 5 kids with her! Shocked Poor Gauri, she died, Soham I dont know if hes alive or not, probably hes alive and lying drunk somewhere. They totally ruined Soham's character! 
Sachin was grieving for Gauri who was presumed to be dead by everyone,then he met this Nina who is a negative character, he married her and has 2 kids with her, Pushti, the plump teenager, and Gaurav who parties all the time.

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambolove

Thanks for the wu pallavi.
I don't understand. Didn't arjun go to the hospital when purvi fainted? Or am I missing something?

Sachins wife calling purvi adopted, made me laugh so hard, I mean look who's talking, Sachin might be biologically related but he's still adopted, Arman are not his biological parents.

You're welcome, ambolove!
Yes, I guess he would go to the hospital if Onir informed him abt Purvi...but we are not yet sure if Purvi lost her 2nd child or if he/she will suddenly appear in one of the future episodes. 
Haha, yes, I thought the same thing, Sachin's wife calling Purvi adopted, doesnt she know Sachin is adopted too? I guess its the age old mentality, that adopting relative's kids is fine but adopting some unknown child is not proper or acceptable. Confused

A HUGE FAN

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArVi-licious

Wow.. Pallavi.. Nice detailed update.. I watched d episode.. Man I'm so confused seeing so many new faces.. I think by Wednesday when its time for my update, there'll be more characters.. Hope I dont mix them up!!

ArVi separated.. Hate it!

Thanks, Trina!
Yes, by Wednesday they will show Pari, maybe Pia, show Soham's other kids properly (today they only showed glimpses)...more and more new characters will be shown, so its going to be confusing. LOL
Yes, they had to separate ArVi otherwise how will they show the disgusting triangle drama of 40 yr old parents? 

ArVi-licious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top