Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

arshi_arvi

Goldie

arshi_arvi

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I think Soham and his wife died, and left their children responsibility on their eldest daughter. It looks like Ankita and her siblings are living in the Karanjkar's chawl because it looks the same. That means Varsha sheltered Soham after the Gauri incident.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayahsoapwatcher1Parijatrocksilovedhanjanird

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Soham die?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LuvPoojaBose

LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Yea I also believe Soham must have been dead and Varsha who gave panna has been dead too
but I was hoping for Archana to play something different that what she has played from the beginning

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPoojaBose

Yea I also believe Soham must have been dead and Varsha who gave panna has been dead too
but I was hoping for Archana to play something different that what she has played from the beginning
no archana and ankita character are different... it can be seen by the amount of talking ankita has done in today's episode which is equivalent to amount of talking archana did in first 10 episode...ankita is bubbly and chirpy 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RazRazeehemali18soapwatcher1Perfangel5655

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I think Soham would be a drunkard like Manav's father Damodar, who would be of no use to the family. Manav ran the house because Damo used to lie around somewhere on the streets all drunk. I think this would be the case for Ankita and her siblings as well. Plus, I like Ankit and I want him to stay.     

Edited by bonnefille - 14 October 2013 at 2:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANPrincessAshVikpallavi25

PrincessAshVik

IF-Dazzler

PrincessAshVik

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

I think Soham would be a drunkard like Manav's father Damodar, who would be of no use to the family. Manav ran the house because Damo used to lie around somewhere on the streets all drunk. I think this would be the case for Ankita and her siblings as well. Plus, I like Ankit and I want him to stay.     

I think so too although I hope not.

LuvPoojaBose

LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Soham was my favorite character and thought he has a big scope for the future story but Ekta ruined his character :( HATE HER to death

A HUGE FAN

A HUGE FAN

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

I think this as well.

soniiyaa

Goldie

soniiyaa

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Soham was and always will be my favorite :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muse10pallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top