Bhooth Bangla CC ~ 4 [Open for all]

Posted: 10 years ago

hello hai bye bye people🤣welcome welcome to all.welcome to the brand new cc of mad people...🤣
yes it's me only.no need to rub ur eyes🤣bhooth nai hu me🤣jinda hu abhi bhi🤣isiliye tho i'm here to disturb u all.well as u all know(if u don't then chal jaa yahase ...me donn wanna explain huh😡 🤣me bhi kya kya boling.chodo😆)i love spamming  ☺️ 🤪 🤣.but i love to disturb others more than spamming
 .waise some boring peeps say that i'm born to disturb others only 
me poor soul.i don't disturb anyone nor i give baashan to anyu peeps agree naa?😆?hw sweet thanku😆 🤣bure log chal jaa yahase man me gaali deying mekko...believe it or not i'm a gud and sweet girl (ya of course when i sleep😆).aww leave about me...lemme have a general talk 😆  

ok so this pagal cc is dedicated to all those boring peeps who call themselves as my friends and who i call myself as watever i feel like🤣   .well i've a long list of friends  ...but i can proudly declare that i haven't found anyone more mad than me😆  ...chalo koi nai😆me hu naa😆...god no matter how hard i try to keep my baashans aside my boring baashan makes entry somehow 😆.me kya karu.not my fault kay 😆...

well the reason for making this cc is simple.i almost left the forum which i used to be active like mad person or wat and also some other forums too...so thought not to say tatta bye bye to my frnz and decided to keep disturbing all boring peeps ...so made this cc as such...waise tho i've lost contact with many peeps here so hopefully i can meet them too...

so welcome welcome bure aur extra boring peeps...this cc will remain open for a while...or may be for so long unless it becomes compulsory to make this a closed one.hopefully it won't end up as a cc for one or two people and will change the name of the cc when i get a btr one😆

so welcome my taareyians and all other extra boring people 🤗

ps:only boring peeps are invited here🤣

and mind it if i see anyone coming to this cc and running back without talking i'll throw coconuts on them(cocu okay)🤣 (ye cocu nai hai)😆

🤣

here is ur home people🤣

🤣

DO NOT COPY ANYTHING FROM THIS CC...NOT EVEN A SINGLE WORD OF MINE.IF I FIND ANYONE DOING THE SAME TRUST ME U WON'T FIND ANYONE WORSE THAN ME...AND YA I'LL REPORT TOO...
Edited by sreelu094 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

well since i'm the owner of the cc the rules implemented in this cc will also be purely made by me🤣so here goes  people...

1. follow the cc forum rules(which u'll get in the 1st page of this forum)(which is not made by me as u all knw😆)
  2. do not bash anyone here🤓
  3. always keep in mind that this is not a mental treatment center.😆
  4. make sure you visit this cc once in a life time if u are a member of the same
  5. boling hello hai bye bye is compulsory in the cc(whomever breaks this rule will receive a kick and tatta bye bye from the cc😈)
  6. do not bash me.bashing me is strictly prohibited (*imp rule...strictly to be followed🤣)
  7. do not insult me and my monkeys.(i love my monkeys okay... )
  8. strictly follow rules 6 & 7🤣
  9. chat like mad people ,spam hard and do not turn this cc in to a bhooth land finally🤣
  10. do not cross the limits while chatting and respect others(which again means no bashing😆)
  11. like others comments and reply jaldi jaldi😆
  12. enjoy to the fullest and have fun here...
  13. chat karo aur spam karo par burayi mat karo🤣

me ,myself and me🤣 

dropped the idea of members list since it is an open CC...😆...😆
thanku🤣
Originally posted by malavikajoshy

koi haii???
Malvika? 😲 😃 this cc is new.. previous one is not finished yet.. come to the 3rd one 😃
Originally posted by Shivangi_Taarey

Malvika? 😲 😃 this cc is new.. previous one is not finished yet.. come to the 3rd one 😃

okey😃
Chalo aakhir u made it sreelu dii..
Thankyou so Much..
But will come here tomorrow..
🤣 Sreelu di! I just saw the member's list waala post! 🤣
^^@Namkili - By birth joker hai tu! 🤣
Originally posted by -upama-

Congo bhoot walo😆