Savitri

Raqesh Vashisth and Riddhi Dogra come together for Jai Maa Vindhyavasi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Raqesh_Vashisth_and_Riddhi_Dogra_come_together_for_Jai_Maa_Vindhyavasini-gid-35808-gc-16.html

Raqesh Vashisth and Riddhi Dogra come together for Jai Maa Vindhyavasini!

Raqesh Vashisth and Riddhi Dogra come together for Jai Maa Vindhyavasini!

1 hour ago
Recently it was reported that television's good looking couple Raqesh Vashisth and Riddhi Dogra has been approached for couple dance reality show Nach Baliye season 6. But before they make their entry in the dance show, they will together appear on a daily soap Jai Maa Vindhyavasini, being aired on BIG MAGIC channel.

It is gathered that they will highlight the special moments from the serial and take viewers through Shiv and Gauri's love story. "Shiv and Gauri's friendship has stood the test of time and blossomed into a wonderful relationship. Going through an emotional turmoil, Shiv had finally proposed Gauri but caught in a moral dilemma, Gauri was unable to profess her feelings towards Shiv," sources confirmed.

The Jai Maa Vindhyavasini's pyaar ka saffar with Riddhi and Raqesh will introduce the romance between Shiv and Gauri from the start.

The show has begun from 12th October and will air everyday at 8:30am on BIG MAGIC!

Source: TNN

Edited by mire220 - 14 October 2013 at 4:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampirerocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raqesh Vashisth and Riddhi Dogra come together for Jai Maa Vindhyavasi" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vampirerocks

vampirerocks

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Wow I just can't wait to see them again together on the screen. The chemistry they share and also the intensity GOD I so love this couple. This couple looks so hot and sexy. LOVE THEM A LOT...

By the way thank you for sharing.

Edited by vampirerocks - 14 October 2013 at 7:37am

mire220

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampirerocks

Wow I just can't wait to see them again together on the screen. The chemistry they share and also the intensity GOD I so love this couple. This couple looks so hot and sexy. LOVE THEM A LOT...

By the way thank you for sharing.
agree with you 100% ..
The are looking awesome together !!!!

vampirerocks

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
You're most welcome ... 
Thanks for your replay ;)

vampirerocks

panchaali

IF-Rockerz

panchaali

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I like them but for me Shiv means always Mohit Raina...
No one can take his place 

mire220

Post Reply New Post

Go to top