Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

TOP 5 Amazingly Stupid Things Bollywood Divas Have Said

Posted: 10 years ago

Top 5 Amazingly Stupid Things Bollywood Divas Have Said

Posted October 14, 2013 @ 12:47 pm 
by MTV Editor

God knows celebrities aren't perfect, they have their daft moments too and we are more than willing to be forgiving but every once in a while, they say something so ridiculous, it's difficult to give them a free pass.

"I am not very comfortable about dancing at weddings and New Year parties. Maybe it's because of the way I have been brought up; I wouldn't want my family to feel that cringe moment."

Bollywood actresses are gorgeous and great businesswomen but they have been known to suffer from foot in the mouth syndrome more than once and here's celebrating their goof ups! Here are the Top 5 Amazingly Stupid Things Bollywood Divas Have Said:

1.Priyanka Chopra: "I am well-spoken and people find me charming, though very few people deserve my attention. I am very elitist like that and don't like giving attention to everyone... The two men I found amazing were Bono and Bruce Springsteen. Bono asked me if there was rock in India. I consider myself a good brand ambassador and immediately sent him Rockstar, Rock On and Dostana as he wanted one of my films too." - Wow, PeeCee we really were running out of space in this one! Also, did your brain really regurgitate Dostana as rock?

2.Deepika Padukone: "I am not very comfortable about dancing at weddings and New Year parties. Maybe it's because of the way I have been brought up; I wouldn't want my family to feel that cringe moment. Dance is an art for me." - All we want to know is since when did weddings and New Year parties become cringe worthy? Tsk Tsk Deepika and we thought you were one of the smart ones!

3.Bipasha Basu: "If a girl wears a shirt and a skirt, does she become more sensuous? I think a girl in a sari is more sensuous than a girl in a skirt. In my opinion, a wet sari is the most sensuous." - Five points for the feminist agent! Hey Bips, maybe you skipped a class or two.

4.Anushka Sharma: "I'm a boys' girl! I come from an army background and I haven't known what being a 'good Indian girl' means." - We don't even...at least we're on the same page Anushka, we don't know what good Indian girl means either!

5.Katrina Kaif: "I know in my heart, what I have, or haven't achieved. It's not like I sit on a cloud and say, 'It doesn't matter'." - We'd like to sit on a cloud though! We wonder where Kat druged up that metaphor from. Ah well, like they say, "It doesn't matter".

http://mtv.in.com/blogs/love-relationships/urban-cupid/top-5-amazingly-stupid-things-bollywood-divas-have-said-51070631.html?india

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pretentious... Holier than thou.. Yes.

Stupid? Nope.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Neither are these stupid nor amazing and definitely not amazingly stupid
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Woah..How pretentious does PC sound?πŸ˜† Am not sure how the quotes are amazingly stupid thoughπŸ˜•
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
PC's quote is cringeworthy. 
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nothing even comes close to Ameesha Patel and Kareena Kapoor's quotable quotes! One could write a book with them!πŸ˜†
-stigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppy2009

Nothing even comes close to Ameesha Patel and Kareena Kapoor's quotable quotes! One could write a book with them!πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ

I was just going to say the same about Kareena. I forgot Ameesha , thank you.for reminding me of her   
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
this is nothing in front of the queen of big mouth kareena kapoor...🀣
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This isn't stupid.

Most of them aren't very articulate or sound a bit pretenious (Bipasha). Like Katrina was trying to convey she's secure but she used the wrong words. Deepika is trying to find out how ppl in general look down upon girls who dance as weddngs/New Years--it's not considered admirably but her diction is misleadng. But I don't think it's dumb.

There are way more dumber things actressesactors have said. Like Salman, "plants nitrogen lete hain and oxygen dete hain" or when Bipasha was asked you started the Olympics and she said "Adolf Hitler"...oh lord. Going into some Sarah Palin-dumb territory here. πŸ˜†
Edited by MocoCoco - 10 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Katrina and PC sound stupid/lame..arrogant (PC) and pretentious. Others are fine.