India-Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

TV Celebs express their thoughts...

HumnaAfaq Goldie
HumnaAfaq
HumnaAfaq

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged

TV Celebs express their thoughts, on Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar's' retirement decision! Part 1

The God' of cricket as many say, Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, who the entire world loves, has finally decided to hang up his socks, and retire from the game completely after his 200th test match next month! The people of India definitely seem to be upset as well as many proud with his decision, which also includes our Television industry folks, and so urlremoved gets an insight into what our TV celebs too, feel about Sachin's decision to finally retire.

1347252932_siddharth-shukla-postSidharth Shukla: According to me, nobody in the cricket world would ever be able to fill up the space and vaccum Sachin Tendulkar had created for himself years ago when he stepped in, and what he even has now! This man is just amazing as he has somehow managed to face bowlers of every era, and done that really really well! I wouldn't call him the God' of cricket as many do call him, as God' doesn't make mistakes but Sachin being human has of course, but yes if I had to say that he is the face of Indian cricket, or the life of Indian cricket, I definitely would, as the man is just too good! And so yes, after he steps down, the field is going to feel different and empty, as the Star' of Indian cricket won't be on it anymore, but I am proud that he is retiring at the right time and gracefully too. I am also happy about his last match being in Mumbai, as if possible I am definitely going to try get some passes to go and watch it!

0606111257531230Vishal Gandhi: From the time I got to know about and understood the game of cricket as well, the only name I heard about was Sachin Tendulkar'! I just love watching him play as the atmosphere and aura around him when on field is so energetic and awesome, that it's just hard to get away from the screen for even a minute! I really love and admire the man, and after hearing of his decision to quit, it's definitely going to be difficult adjusting to watching a game with the Master Blaster Sachin! But yes there comes a time when one has to go at some stage and today it is him, tomorrow many more will also have to retire, and so I feel that Sachin has taken this decision at the right time, and accepted the fact of him having to step down very gracefully. Though I have to say that he was, is, and will be the God' of cricket and later on in life, I will proudly tell my kids of having watched a sensational man play cricket for so many years! God bless him always.

gautam-rode-gautam-rode-33681479-454-681Gautam Rode: Sachin's decision to quit the game of cricket at this stage is entirely his, and so I think that we all should respect that. Though yes I am surely going to miss the man, who was, is and always will be the face and star of Indian cricket, as the field will feel empty and different on him not being there after his retirement. I will really miss seeing his name in the Playing 11 table which I am so used to when watching every cricket match! But yes he his decision to retire at this phase and stage is right which he has accepted gracefully, and that is what is so great about the man! But I guess we all know, that he will still be there for Indian cricket all his life, and so God bless him for his upcoming new phase of life.

downloadDisha Parmar: It definitely must have been a very emotional moment for every Indian as well as cricket lover, on hearing Sachin Tendulkar's decision to finally quit the game as he is the legend, face, star and God' of Indian cricket! But I guess, there a comes a time in everyone's life when they have to step down and retire at some stage and phase in life, so yes he has come now, but at the right time according to me, which he has accepted wonderfully. So I think all of us should just respect his decision, but yes I am really going to miss this amazing man on field post his retirement, as he was, is and will be the life of Indian cricket!

446_fewShivin Narang: For me, Sachin is cricket! Period! I was since the start, and still am of course, a huge fan of Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar, who has now finally decided to retire from the game, which I am pretty upset about. But yes, this was definitely bound to happen some day, as one cannot continue to play the game all their life however good they are, so his stage to retire has finally come, which he has accepted very well. Though I have to admit, that I don't think I will really be able to watch any matches with much enthusiasm and craziness post his retirement as he was and is the life of the game, and I am a crazy fan of this amazing man! But yes, God bless him always in life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22

__AyEsHa__ IF-Dazzler
__AyEsHa__
__AyEsHa__

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Thankz for sharing:-)
purplefreak43 Senior Member
purplefreak43
purplefreak43

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing!