Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Future Track ..Guessing..??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mayank7

Groupbie

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maheerah_khan*Dev.*ipkknd-fanNISHADEEP

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Future Track ..Guessing..??" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I just hope that nothing like your prediction will happen. But nice prediction. Instead i want true colours of Manorama & Kapil will get exposed to all including Manek...then they can end this track...we have had enough of this track now. Its been more than a month now...and now they should focus on something new & different . But at the same time its interesting to watch too!.

purplefreak43

purplefreak43

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
hey nice post,
i just hope that your prediction wont happen. and yeah, maybe one day anug will come to the point where he will give all the family business and property to chote nana and naniji. ijust hope this doesnt happens.

Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

__AyEsHa__

IF-Dazzler

__AyEsHa__

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
I want this track to end as soon as possible..cn't bear anymore..hope ur prediction is wrong..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top