Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ouch...she ranked her husband the last?😆😆

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And the sad thing is, he always ranked her first, from the moment she debut ðŸ˜†
The one couple I will never forget. I am pretty sure from Day 1 everyone dismissed this couple thinking they wouldn't last for long. I remember Bebo saying somewhere that she wasn't sure about the relationship at the start as well about how it would go or something.

But I will never forget this couple because I still remember desu's initial days on IF as a Saifeena fan when they came out about their relationship. Those were some awesome times.
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: digitalcamera

The one couple I will never forget. I am pretty sure from Day 1 everyone dismissed this couple thinking they wouldn't last for long. I remember Bebo saying somewhere that she wasn't sure about the relationship at the start as well about how it would go or something.

But I will never forget this couple because I still remember desu's initial days on IF as a Saifeena fan when they came out about their relationship. Those were some awesome times.

HAHA! Omg, those days? Yeah, I was a lone ranger (still am actually ðŸ˜†)
Digitalcamera, would you mind telling me what your former username was? You seem like an old timer ðŸ˜Š
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's so funny how they ranked each other on shows. I guess we should never jump to conclusions about others! 
I can't believe it's been a year?! Time flies! It feels like yesterday when we were discussing their marriage events.

This also reminds me that I still haven't seen Omkara.
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: digitalcamera

I wasn't too happy about their relationship at first either because it all seemed kind of rushed. It felt like she broke up with Shahid and started dating Saif immediately. Later, I realized that the relationship with Shahid was long finished by the time she started working with Saif. After about a year of dating, I started liking these two! Now I love them!
desigal90 thumbnail
I instantly spotted something special about these guys.
With Shahid, Kareena was never like this. But the way she appeared with Saif was just different. She started blossoming or something, lol
Their body language is so clingy ðŸ˜†