Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

"Saif's my best friend" - Kareena (Anniversary Thread)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Happy First Wedding Anniversary Saif-Bebo! Exactly a year back, they became man and wife Embarrassed

Anniversary Tribute - FIRST THREE POSTS

"It felt like a fairytale" - Kareena Kapoor Khan

Saif and Kareena reciting their marital vows to each other. 

Kareena & Saif sharing a kiss on the night of their Sangeet

Edited by desigal90 - 19 December 2013 at 2:51am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Legolas3ILoveDramaRozy77A_la_modeablazedmelodyPCRocksLadyDabanggSwirledDreamsHawaaPotGuineaMesmerizingSanz-RohitMaxwell-tomnjerry2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Saif's my best friend" - Kareena (Anniversary Thread)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Chapter 1 - The Romance (captured through offscreen photos)

"In the last five years with Saif, I have been committed to him and now the commitment is only getting deeper. I feel like he makes me a more interesting person because he makes for enriching company. He keeps me engaged in every way." - Kareena Kapoor Khan

Edited by desigal90 - 15 October 2013 at 2:52pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gelatoLegolas3K03LRozy77ILoveDramaablazedmelodyHawaaPotLadyDabanggSwirledDreamsMesmerizingSanztomnjerry2

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Chapter 2 - The Proposal

So after 5 years of whirlwind romance, a tattoo, moving in, and countless mushy mushy statements...the Pataudio and the Bebola decided to take things to the next level.
So it probably went something like this.

Chapter 4 - The Wedding

October 16th, 2012.

Congratulations and a very happy first Wedding Anniversary to my lovebirds, Saifeena! Hug

"With due respects to all the other relationships in life, after my marriage to Amrita and my two kids, this is the most important relationship I've had.
Of course, I'm anxious. You must understand this is the most important part of my life... so much so that at times I find even my career taking a backseat to my relationship." - Saif Ali Khan (2008)

"What Kareena and I feel for each other, only the two of us know." - Saif Ali Khan (2008)

"Of course, I want to be with her as much as I can. My regret is we can't be together more often. We are uncannily similar people and I've only now begun to understand why I need to be with her constantly. She complements me, as I hope I complement her." - Saif Ali Khan (2008)

"This is the time to settle... I can see my father in my head, lying on his side, reading his book... chill, take it easy. And I feel I can do that, I can do it particularly with Kareena. And that's a great relief. It's not often that I've felt that." - Saif Ali Khan

"But I always made time for work and love. Frankly, I cannot stay away for long from Saif. He kind of adds fuel to my system. He gives me the energy, love and support to work and vice-versa." - Kareena Kapoor Khan

Edited by desigal90 - 15 October 2013 at 2:46pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Sroochameli32nalinidjgelatoLegolas3Rozy77ILoveDramaLightheartedanitaraniablazedmelodyHawaaPotLadyDabanggSwirledDreamsMesmerizingSanz

LEO88

IF-Dazzler

LEO88

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Nice .. hopefully the will be together 4 ever .. desu what do u wish 4 their future

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnmj

MesmerizingSanz

IF-Sizzlerz

MesmerizingSanz

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Lovely Thread
Happy Anniversary Safeena
hope you always love one another

rogerrocks

IF-Stunnerz

rogerrocks

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Aww thats such a nice tribute..I like Bebo and am no Saifeena fan but this tribute is adorableEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nalinidjdesigal90

Skuxx-Deluxx

IF-Rockerz

Skuxx-Deluxx

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Happy wedding anniversary to Bullett Raja and the no.1 Heroine of Bollywood. The nawab and his begum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nalinidj

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
happpy anniversary Saifu and BEBOBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top