Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Blaaah.

I won't wear lalala clothes, I'm anti-lalala.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gandi Baat Song Teaser (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Skuxx-Deluxx

IF-Rockerz

Skuxx-Deluxx

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
LOLAgain the same bunch

TheJake

IF-Rockerz

TheJake

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Oh wow! Song looks fun! Shahid man! What a dancer ya are! *Drools*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vssaras

TheJake

IF-Rockerz

TheJake

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
By the way, Sonakshi's looking great. She was huge since day one... interesting its being realized now. LOL All good.

Edited by TheJake - 14 October 2013 at 12:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Babelicious-vssarasTani91

Skuxx-Deluxx

IF-Rockerz

Skuxx-Deluxx

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I dunno how walking out of water has anything to do with TDP!!!

She certainly didn't say anything like being drenched in Sari scene. I mean most heroines have done soaked sari scene... Big deal???

Moral policing D'oh

Edited by Rambo.Rajkumar - 14 October 2013 at 12:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CarrotCakeArhi_2205vssarasPari117Tani91

Skuxx-Deluxx

IF-Rockerz

Skuxx-Deluxx

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greenscarf22

Originally posted by Rambo.Rajkumar

She certainly didn't say anything like being drenched in Sari scene. I mean most heroines has have soaked sari scene...

Moral policing D'oh

Excuse me? even you get unhinged when it comes to bashing Deepika and other actors you despise.. so keep your goddamn lectures to yourself Sleepy

Lady lady... dunno if it's your MID or not. But I seriously don't go judging Deepika's dressing sense nor call her a skeleton in any threads. So how about keep your advice to yourself. And atleast come with a better reason to dig up old threads

TheJake

IF-Rockerz

TheJake

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Forgot to add -- Huge or not, undressed or not -- I liked the fact how she came out of that water with so much confidence. Gotta hand it to her.

Some 'A list ctresses' would think twice doing that. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vssarasTani91

Skuxx-Deluxx

IF-Rockerz

Skuxx-Deluxx

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged

She certainly didn't say anything like being drenched in Sari scene. I mean most heroines has have soaked sari scene...

Moral policing D'oh

Excuse me? even you get unhinged when it comes to bashing Deepika and other actors you despise.. so keep your goddamn lectures to yourself Sleepy

Lady lady... dunno if it's your MID or not. But I seriously don't go judging Deepika's dressing sense nor call her a skeleton in any threads. So how about keep your advice to yourself. And atleast come with a better reason to dig up old threads

Listen up pansy boy, your irrational hatred towards Deepika here is very well documented and I don't have to dig up 'old threads' to prove my point..you don't make fun of Deepikas physical attributes, really? yeah sure and pigs will fly.. you called her boney bone and heck you even accused her of lightening her skin in countless topics...so drop the holier-than-thou act Sleepy

Well duh... it's not Sonakshi is spared on this forum. Being called a baby elephant. Oh many people have claimed Deepika's skin whitening case. Can't just blame me. I don't hold a grudge hold against Deepika as much you do against me. Funny enough this thread had nothing to do with Deepika at first place. Also save up the pansy tag for your toyboy if not then future breeds. That you should have considered before name calling a member.

Finally, I hope you get over from stalking my posts.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top