Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sallybaby

IF-Rockerz

sallybaby

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
first movie i'm excited for is ram leelaEmbarrassed i know it is a long way to go but cant wait for the movie !! it's going to be the movie of the year!! a huge blockbuster hopefullyBig smile 

there are also other movies like krish 3, dhoom 3, R rajkumar and many others that i'm excited for, but not going to talk much about this though, but the next movie...

okay i know it hasnt been promoted enough, but mickey virus starring manish paul and elli avram would be coming out on the 25th...which is next week fridayDancing it sounds really interesting and i'm sure manish is going to rock it with his humourous nature !! it will make everyone laugh for sure and for a change it will be quite refreshing as it is a mixture of comedy and thriller...sounds excitingBig smile plus elli is sooo cuteDay Dreaming
so excited for it...plus, this movie has really awesome songs, this song in particular is a must to hear Aankhon hi aankhon ne...it's too beautiful !! cant stop listening to it, love it sooo muchHeartHeart

here is it, check it out, it's too good !!

Edited by sallybaby - 14 October 2013 at 6:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Zahra..GuineaLangdaTyagi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who is excited?" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LangdaTyagi

IF-Rockerz

LangdaTyagi

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I am really excited for Ram Leela the most along with Dhoom3,then  Krrish3, BOSS and Bullet Raja this year

BTW I am so liking  Mickey Virus songs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nascosallybaby-chamkilli-

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Me too..But first D3 then RL Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sallybaby-chamkilli-

Humsafar.

IF-Rockerz

Humsafar.

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
I'm just excited to watch so many movies week after week. LOL It's the only time of the year that big films release one after another, and most of them should release in my country too. Embarrassed

Awww I loved the song from Mickey Virus, it's sooo cute. <333
TFS. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sallybaby

Introducing..

Goldie

Introducing..

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
It's gonna be a treat this November & December to watch all these anticipated movies week after week. Ram Lela, GTPM, RR, D3, K3... Too excited for sure!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sallybaby-chamkilli-

sallybaby

IF-Rockerz

sallybaby

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DAKDAK

I am really excited for Ram Leela the most along with Dhoom3,then  Krrish3, BOSS and Bullet Raja this year

BTW I am so liking  Mickey Virus songs

i so cant wait for that movie, ram leela...not realy sure about BOSS and bullet raja, boss especially...

yeah the songs are what you call awesome !! this aankho hi song has become one f my fave songs in a really short time

Edited by sallybaby - 14 October 2013 at 12:57am

sallybaby

IF-Rockerz

sallybaby

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FreshDaisy

Me too..But first D3 then RL Big smile

which ever way, still excited for bothLOL

Edited by sallybaby - 14 October 2013 at 12:58am

sallybaby

IF-Rockerz

sallybaby

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Humsafar.

I'm just excited to watch so many movies week after week. LOL It's the only time of the year that big films release one after another, and most of them should release in my country too. Embarrassed

Awww I loved the song from Mickey Virus, it's sooo cute. <333
TFS. Big smile

i really hope they realease in my country alsoLOL

you are welcome Tongue yeah the song is really beautiful, cant stop listening to it !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Humsafar.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top