Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

"No Singer Can Surpass Sonu Nigam" says Abida Parveen (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

LavaLips___

LavaLips___

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
 I love sonuBig smile
But calling him the greatest playback singer is highly exaggerated.I can only give this title to Kishore da or rafi saab!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri_Laada

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""No Singer Can Surpass Sonu Nigam" says Abida Parveen (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-luvs-s

IF-Rockerz

Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
I like him but I think mohit chauhan has magic in his voice 

sonunigamfan

Goldie

sonunigamfan

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lAVAlIPS

I love sonuBig smile
But calling him the greatest playback singer is highly exaggerated.I can only give this title to Kishore da or rafi saab!

but  with due respect i have to disagree with ur opinion  :P Kishore kumar wasn't dat great singer he was just another playback singer with a great voice ...but he had limits in his singing he lack classical singing as well as singing hi nodes  once he left a tough song which he wasnt able to sing and dat song eventually went to Muhammad rafi sahab :) the song name was Nafrat ke duniya ...Rafi sahab is the king of all playback singers :) Smile ,...

sonunigamfan

Goldie

sonunigamfan

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-luvs-s

I like him but I think mohit chauhan has magic in his voice 

:P mohit chahuan have a long way to go as far singing is concern ...:P didnt liked him in beautiful song from jab tak hai jaan Saans main tere saans mele as it requrie feelings and expression which is not his forte  :( he is not made for such songs :( he is good with sada haq athay raqh :D

Edited by sonunigamfan - 14 October 2013 at 3:41am

Gauri_Laada

Goldie

Gauri_Laada

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonunigamfan

Originally posted by lAVAlIPS

I love sonuBig smile

but  with due respect i have to disagree with ur opinion  :P Kishore kumar wasn't dat great singer he was just another playback singer with a great voice ...but he had limits in his singing he lack classical singing as well as singing hi nodes  once he left a tough song which he wasnt able to sing and dat song eventually went to Muhammad rafi sahab :) the song name was Nafrat ke duniya ...Rafi sahab is the king of all playback singers :) Smile ,...

woah ! Kishore kumar wasn't a great singer...in which world you live in, frankly speaking...i have heard many music directors that Sonu nigam goes besura in his recordings...and takes a lot of re-takes and throws tantrums as well. my uncle has a music studio in mumbai so i keep visiting him there, and i have seen many music celebrities...if u think he is the greatest singer in the world, as according to u a fan, its ok but don't try to make it as a fact. he will be forgotten very soon after 10 years. 

one more thing : Kishore K had even a special tv show dedicated to him...K for kishore...haven't heard any TV show about sonu nigam Ermm

Edited by Black_Cat_ - 14 October 2013 at 4:59am

sonunigamfan

Goldie

sonunigamfan

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Buhhahaahahaha dont give me lame excuses he is from era when there was no concept of retakes 1990's :p anu malik have said Sonu Nigam have recorded Iss pyar ko main kya naam doon in single take with in some minutes :p and the Music director of film Janeman Shirish kunder have said in his interview Only Sonu Nigam is capable of record a song in just one take so dont talk rubbish :p face the facts :p sonu is the only sureela live performer in asia currently :) and about kishore kumar :p show me anything which can make him best he can not sing classical songs he havent any classical song in his entire carrier cmon on which world u are living in :p

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
super agree..!Approve

sonunigamfan

Goldie

sonunigamfan

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged

There was a show on tv Sensational Sonu Nigam on sony tv :p shows doesnt have anything to do with singers capability kishore was just playback he had no traning in classical music

Post Reply New Post

Go to top