Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"No Singer Can Surpass Sonu Nigam" says Abida Parveen (Page 2)

sonunigamfan Goldie
sonunigamfan
sonunigamfan

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I love Sonu! Such a FAB singer!! All his songs are still my favourites! 
Can anybody tell me why he doesn't sing in BW anymore? Did he have a fallout with producers, or did he start concentrating too much on shows/international collaborations/tours or did he just get replaced owing to new singers?

he said he have done enough of work as playback he is been busy with concerts round the clock and in 2014 he is having a world tour as well :)...Sonu said he will work only if he offered good songs like Abhi Mujh Main Kahin from Agnepath which made him won many awards in 2013...:P :P Smile.actually now a days technology have been developed  so much a non singer can sing with the help of Melodyne and Antreas pitch correcting softwares dats the reason Today its absolutely easy for producers have an average singer n get his vocals tweeked by a good soundt technician with these software - that the way they safe their money on the backs of the artists...:P i can bet these new singers can not perform live as i have seen  ankit tiwari recently he wasn't able to sing his own Sun raha hai na tu song :P :P its just because of lack of Reyaaz Smile

u can chk this link It features overviews and tutorials of the most popular and best pro-software for music-editing: Melodyne

https://www.youtube.com/user/CelemonySoftware/videos

Edited by sonunigamfan - 13 October 2013 at 1:13pm
Gauri_Laada Goldie

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sonunigamfan Goldie
sonunigamfan
sonunigamfan

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Black_Cat_

Sonu Nigam can't surpass legends like K.L.Saigal and Jagjit Singh. if One Abida Parveen thinks doesn't mean the whole world thinks the same. 

KL sehgal sahab and Jagjit sahab are Inspiration of Sonu Nigam himself :P but none of a singer from 1990 till today have such variety of work which can make him better den Sonu Nigam ...Kumar sanu ji and udit naryan ji i love both of dem they are gr8 playback voices but still they lack in classical singing :) Sonu Nigam isnt a singer limited to one genre dats what his plus point is ...:) he is known for his versatility ...not only abida parveen but Music directors from Nadeem sharvan to jatin lalit to rehman have praised Sonu Nigam for his skills :)

Edited by sonunigamfan - 13 October 2013 at 1:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qazplm

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonunigamfan

Can anybody tell me why he doesn't sing in BW anymore? Did he have a fallout with producers, or did he start concentrating too much on shows/international collaborations/tours or did he just get replaced owing to new singers?

he said he have done enough of work as playback he is been busy with concerts round the clock and in 2014 he is having a world tour as well :)...Sonu said he will work only if he offered good songs like Abhi Mujh Main Kahin from Agnepath which made him won many awards in 2013...:P :P Smile.actually now a days technology have been developed  so much a non singer can sing with the help of Melodyne and Antreas pitch correcting softwares dats the reason Today its absolutely easy for producers have an average singer n get his vocals tweeked by a good soundt technician with these software - that the way they safe their money on the backs of the artists...:P i can bet these new singers can not perform live as i have seen  ankit tiwari recently he wasn't able to sing his own Sun raha hai na tu song :P :P its just because of lack of Reyaaz Smile

u can chk this link It features overviews and tutorials of the most popular and best pro-software for music-editing: Melodyne

Aah yes.. I thought I read something of that sort too some time back. I remember he was very upset when he did not get any award for all the classical base songs he sang in Parinita. Since then he started singing fewer songs and concentrating more on collaborations/tours/classical music albums. 
I attended his concert two years back. What a singer! No, not just singer, total entertainer!Clap Maza aa gaya!
I want him to take up more songs though. Something like Abhi Mujh mein kahin. Gosh, such a lovely song and he sang it sooo well!! The song makes me cry everytime I hear it.
sonunigamfan Goldie
sonunigamfan
sonunigamfan

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonunigamfan

Aah yes.. I thought I read something of that sort too some time back. I remember he was very upset when he did not get any award for all the classical base songs he sang in Parinita. Since then he started singing fewer songs and concentrating more on collaborations/tours/classical music albums. 
I attended his concert two years back. What a singer! No, not just singer, total entertainer!Clap Maza aa gaya!
I want him to take up more songs though. Something like Abhi Mujh mein kahin. Gosh, such a lovely song and he sang it sooo well!! The song makes me cry everytime I hear it.

exactly :( this new generation dont respect Classical Music :( despite of fact it is the most difficult form of Singing :( :( i want him to do another Classically Mild like album :) it showcase the power of his singing

nikitagmc

BanZAara.. IF-Sizzlerz
BanZAara..
BanZAara..

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Tongue

Edited by _BullsEye_ - 13 October 2013 at 2:05pm

tomnjerry2

iambest Goldie
iambest
iambest

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
i love Sonu Nigam <3  Once Sp Balasubramainuym said Shankar madevan and hariharan are the two great singer of today but there is one singer who is even greater then both of then and dat is Sonu Nigam Respect for the living legend Smile

Edited by iambest - 13 October 2013 at 1:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52LangdaTyagi

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I agree from the recent singers Sonu Nigam is my favourite.

He has a lovely voice and I hope he get good songs to play back in BW.

Go to top