Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

Sonu Nigam can't surpass legends like K.L.Saigal and Jagjit Singh. if One Abida Parveen thinks doesn't mean the whole world thinks the same. 

KL sehgal sahab and Jagjit sahab are Inspiration of Sonu Nigam himself :P but none of a singer from 1990 till today have such variety of work which can make him better den Sonu Nigam ...Kumar sanu ji and udit naryan ji i love both of dem they are gr8 playback voices but still they lack in classical singing :) Sonu Nigam isnt a singer limited to one genre dats what his plus point is ...:) he is known for his versatility ...not only abida parveen but Music directors from Nadeem sharvan to jatin lalit to rehman have praised Sonu Nigam for his skills :)
Edited by sonunigamfan - 10 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonunigamfan

he said he have done enough of work as playback he is been busy with concerts round the clock and in 2014 he is having a world tour as well :)...Sonu said he will work only if he offered good songs like Abhi Mujh Main Kahin from Agnepath which made him won many awards in 2013...:P :P 😊.actually now a days technology have been developed  so much a non singer can sing with the help of Melodyne and Antreas pitch correcting softwares dats the reason Today its absolutely easy for producers have an average singer n get his vocals tweeked by a good soundt technician with these software - that the way they safe their money on the backs of the artists...:P i can bet these new singers can not perform live as i have seen  ankit tiwari recently he wasn't able to sing his own Sun raha hai na tu song :P :P its just because of lack of Reyaaz 😊

u can chk this link It features overviews and tutorials of the most popular and best pro-software for music-editing: Melodyne

https://www.youtube.com/user/CelemonySoftware/videos

Aah yes.. I thought I read something of that sort too some time back. I remember he was very upset when he did not get any award for all the classical base songs he sang in Parinita. Since then he started singing fewer songs and concentrating more on collaborations/tours/classical music albums. 
I attended his concert two years back. What a singer! No, not just singer, total entertainer!πŸ‘ Maza aa gaya!
I want him to take up more songs though. Something like Abhi Mujh mein kahin. Gosh, such a lovely song and he sang it sooo well!! The song makes me cry everytime I hear it.
khan.baba thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Aah yes.. I thought I read something of that sort too some time back. I remember he was very upset when he did not get any award for all the classical base songs he sang in Parinita. Since then he started singing fewer songs and concentrating more on collaborations/tours/classical music albums. 
I attended his concert two years back. What a singer! No, not just singer, total entertainer!πŸ‘ Maza aa gaya!
I want him to take up more songs though. Something like Abhi Mujh mein kahin. Gosh, such a lovely song and he sang it sooo well!! The song makes me cry everytime I hear it.

exactly :( this new generation dont respect Classical Music :( despite of fact it is the most difficult form of Singing :( :( i want him to do another Classically Mild like album :) it showcase the power of his singing
SharabiPirate thumbnail
πŸ˜›
Edited by _BullsEye_ - 10 years ago
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i love Sonu Nigam <3  Once Sp Balasubramainuym said Shankar madevan and hariharan are the two great singer of today but there is one singer who is even greater then both of then and dat is Sonu Nigam Respect for the living legend πŸ˜Š Edited by iambest - 10 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree from the recent singers Sonu Nigam is my favourite.

He has a lovely voice and I hope he get good songs to play back in BW.
LavaLips___ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I love sonuπŸ˜ƒ
But calling him the greatest playback singer is highly exaggerated.I can only give this title to Kishore da or rafi saab!
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like him but I think mohit chauhan has magic in his voice 
khan.baba thumbnail

Originally posted by: lAVAlIPS

I love sonuπŸ˜ƒ

But calling him the greatest playback singer is highly exaggerated.I can only give this title to Kishore da or rafi saab!

but  with due respect i have to disagree with ur opinion  :P Kishore kumar wasn't dat great singer he was just another playback singer with a great voice ...but he had limits in his singing he lack classical singing as well as singing hi nodes  once he left a tough song which he wasnt able to sing and dat song eventually went to Muhammad rafi sahab :) the song name was Nafrat ke duniya ...Rafi sahab is the king of all playback singers :) 😊 ,...
khan.baba thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-luvs-s

I like him but I think mohit chauhan has magic in his voice 

:P mohit chahuan have a long way to go as far singing is concern ...:P didnt liked him in beautiful song from jab tak hai jaan Saans main tere saans mele as it requrie feelings and expression which is not his forte  :( he is not made for such songs :( he is good with sada haq athay raqh :D
Edited by sonunigamfan - 10 years ago