Telly Times-Celebs about Sachin --Gautam

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

TV Celebs express their thoughts, on Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar's' retirement decision! Part 1

The God' of cricket as many say, Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, who the entire world loves, has finally decided to hang up his socks, and retire from the game completely after his 200th test match next month! The people of India definitely seem to be upset as well as many proud with his decision, which also includes our Television industry folks, and so urlremoved gets an insight into what our TV celebs too, feel about Sachin's decision to finally retire.

Gautam Rode: Sachin's decision to quit the game of cricket at this stage is entirely his, and so I think that we all should respect that. Though yes I am surely going to miss the man, who was, is and always will be the face and star of Indian cricket, as the field will feel empty and different on him not being there after his retirement. I will really miss seeing his name in the Playing 11 table which I am so used to when watching every cricket match! But yes he his decision to retire at this phase and stage is right which he has accepted gracefully, and that is what is so great about the man! But I guess we all know, that he will still be there for Indian cricket all his life, and so God bless him for his upcoming new phase of life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sudha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu !
Well said Gautam !
BornCritical thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs

llove gautam and his mature views
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Intelligent and mature respeonse from Gautam Rode.
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i so gonna miss sachin... love d Man alottt
kittenlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sachin  the man who created history ! He bagged most of the records ! The God of cricket ! I personally think that he chose the right decision at right time ! Its the time to retire!  200 test matches .Its a great thing !!!! Sachin will be missed for sure. Your records speak for u ! and u will be  in our heart forever ! All the best for the new innings  little  master, the master Blaster Sachin !!!!!!!!!
A very nice view from u  Gautam Rode ! :)
Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Happy that I admire both the gentlemen. Love Gautam Rode's view. Very well said.