Vani Rani

Vani Rani Oct 14 - 19 Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

appada finally posted the update.. Sorry makkas for the delay. 

baton handed over to Kalki for wednesday..

Though I hate Angu for her nasty bahviour.. I felt bad when she stood alone at that old age home. Poor lady. Hope she too reforms and unites with her family again.

Vethalam pazhaiya padi murunga maram era pothu.

Wednesday was brilliantly funny. Like you I too felt sorry for her. And regretted  it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXYPallanguzhikalki2007nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vani Rani Oct 14 - 19 Discussions (Page 3)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Anaconda got her punishment at least - it was so funny to watch Girija chasing her and trying to kill her

Still she didn't changed - Bhoomi talking to Mano

what Sr and Jr doing trying to hear what are talking and it's looks like Sr needs more lesson from Girija

why Bhoomi trying too much - looks like fake - he should know trust come naturally can't force

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhiswash2Caryn

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Kalki Akka and the review Karthikka ClapClapClap

Girija and Anaconda scene was so scary but made me laugh at the same time LOL Maybe V and R should give her the same treatment. Big smile Double that. 

Anaconda Sr and Jr - Inai Piriyadha Paasa Paravaigal - trying to be Sagunis again - but don't realise it is in vain. I didn't expect Anaconda to return to Mano's home so soon - hope Girija comes back to haunt her! LOL

Bhoomi trying to make Vani trust him - he must realise it's like the boy who cried wolf - no one believes him now

Rajesh well done telling Shenba Thumbs Up 

ZEESXYkalki2007Karthikka

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Kalki.. Thumbs Up

hurray.. Angu got her share of slaps.. Dancing She is back Angry the glances she exchanged with Jo when Bhoomi was taking to Mano, tells me she has not changed.. Dead

PallanguzhiKarthikkaCaryn

Gouthami.b

Goldie

Gouthami.b

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Thanx

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I found it quite funny at first when she got slapped then found it a bit too much when she got strangled...
Enjoying it though because this is a completely new way of treating Shanti Williams. LOL

Edited by ThangamPlus - 18 October 2013 at 10:26am

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Karthikka thanks da for the update

Anaconda Jr's mouth hangs open in shock whilst Anaconda Sr turns and looks at her worriedly

love this part - Bhoomi leaving without talking to them - i feel he is overacting and start to feel he is not changed - he told everyone that he changed now is the time to show them that they can trust him - instead running after them asking forgiveness not going to happen soon

Rani so good - she tells i remember that we can't go back to Akka's house - Samy so relived - she acted so caually - didn't take it in the wrong way - didn't blame anyone - one thing she told her family loved the advice - i should have sit and cried that moment then i wouldn't be in this situation - it fits all of us

Vani and boys going to miss Rani's family so much - Thenu is their little sister and they to talk to Samy like friend and Rani is the mother hen for the whole family - going to be really hard

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karthikka

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Unrelated question: In the earlier epis when Anaconda was trying to fix Poo and Surya's wedding, didn't the priest or astrologer or whatever he was say the family would split bcz of Surya? Did the CV's overlook this plot point? D'ohLove Surya's characterisation so I'm glad he wasn't the cause for the split but feeling a bit let down now cz since that epi, I've been watching Surya's character trying to detect any hint of how he'd possibly be the cause for the split..  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShathirlalaKarthikkaCarynnithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top