Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I found it quite funny at first when she got slapped then found it a bit too much when she got strangled...
Enjoying it though because this is a completely new way of treating Shanti Williams. 😆
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Karthikka thanks da for the update

Anaconda Jr's mouth hangs open in shock whilst Anaconda Sr turns and looks at her worriedly

love this part - Bhoomi leaving without talking to them - i feel he is overacting and start to feel he is not changed - he told everyone that he changed now is the time to show them that they can trust him - instead running after them asking forgiveness not going to happen soon

Rani so good - she tells i remember that we can't go back to Akka's house - Samy so relived - she acted so caually - didn't take it in the wrong way - didn't blame anyone - one thing she told her family loved the advice - i should have sit and cried that moment then i wouldn't be in this situation - it fits all of us

Vani and boys going to miss Rani's family so much - Thenu is their little sister and they to talk to Samy like friend and Rani is the mother hen for the whole family - going to be really hard
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Unrelated question: In the earlier epis when Anaconda was trying to fix Poo and Surya's wedding, didn't the priest or astrologer or whatever he was say the family would split bcz of Surya? Did the CV's overlook this plot point? Love Surya's characterisation so I'm glad he wasn't the cause for the split but feeling a bit let down now cz since that epi, I've been watching Surya's character trying to detect any hint of how he'd possibly be the cause for the split..  😆
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incorrigible

Unrelated question: In the earlier epis when Anaconda was trying
to fix Poo and Surya's wedding, didn't the priest or astrologer or
whatever he was say the family would split bcz of Surya? Did the CV's
overlook this plot point? Love
Surya's characterisation so I'm glad he wasn't the cause for the split
but feeling a bit let down now cz since that epi, I've been watching
Surya's character trying to detect any hint of how he'd possibly be the
cause for the split.. 😆

I think that is the next plot. I have uploaded photos of Arun and the actress. Yes, I like Surya too now. At first I thought he was copying Ambi from Anniyan but now he is a strong character in his own right.
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very good acting by Radhika - both Vani & Rani.  Entire crew rocked in the Hospital scenes... BTW, where is Thenu?! Didn't see her for the last 2 days...

Thanks for the updates folks!
Edited by supree - 10 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: supree

Very good acting by Radhika - both Vani & Rani.  Entire crew rocked in the Hospital scenes... BTW, where is Thenu?! Didn't see her for the last 2 days...

Thanks for the updates folks!

Thenu was sleeping in Rani's room.
Shathirlala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karthikka

Thenu was sleeping in Rani's room.

I think little Neha has a busy schedule - she's still studying???
I think she has to act in Pillai Nila more because the story revolves around her but in Vani Rani she's only a side character so we can have her sleeping, etc...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Karthikka..

Sri busy .. So Friday updates adiyen dhan.. Will post a little later..
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

finally i'm feeling Bhoomi didn't change.

anaconda and jr are not happy about Bhoomi's change. surely they are upto something.

happy hospital and searching scenes came to an end.

Promo is very much interesting. angry Sara and tearful Poo. looks like lovers will be separated. angry Kali. more action awaited.

thanks for posting pictures. Surya gets a girl for him now.

forgot to mention about two super sixes. Selvi giving to Shenbu and Anaconda getting from that loosu. 👏
Edited by newt2007 - 10 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail
The last scene of the Friday's episode was superb - It's nice to see something different from the usual play of Kali and Shenba feeding on Rajesh and Selvi.